1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Dumbledalf woke up with a start.
    "Holy tamole where are we going? Wait, I don't care I want some action in my life again. I'll go anywhere. I'm with ya captain!"
    And with that Dumbledalf slowly got up. With the snap of his fingers he was floating. He looked at the group who were all staring at him.
    "What? I'd slow you down it I didn't fly."

2. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

POSTING AS KALAB (for Benan in his absence)

Kalab ran out of his tent, holding his huge sword.

"Who do I get to kill?" he asked.

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

"Let's go! We have to hurry!! The army is approaching fast from the south... There is about," he put his finger on his temple," 500 men coming now, 500 more about 4 days behind."

4. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

POSTING AS DALAMAR (for his absence)

Dalamar was ahead of the group, seeing if his demon eyes could see any further than Elwithral's celestial ones.

Behind the second group, another 500 were advancing, this one only two days behind.

"These are skilled fighters," he yelled back at the group," with strong armor!! There are wizards among them as well!"

At that, without warning, Dalamar sent a black fireball, his power. Dalamar had not told the others about his control and manipulation over darkness, except for Elwithral. Maybe they would see now.

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Seeing Dalamar use his darkness, Elwithral used his power over light, conjuring a white, glowing 'Light Elemental' that looked quite like an Air Elemental, only made of pure light.

Noticing the look of utter shock on Galliel's face, "I'll tell you later!"

Elwithral suddenly caught on fire, or what looked like it, but it was silver-white like his eyes. He rose up from the ground and rushed throught the air at the army.

He waved his hand behind him at Galliel, Dumbledalf, and Kalab, making them have the same fire, and fly (except for Dumbledalf who was already flying).

Dalamar:

Dalamar did the same as Elwithral, except summoned a Dark Elemental. The fire around him (of course) was black.

He then flew after Elwithral, motioning for the others to follow.

6. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel put her hand on Kalab's shoulder. "Hold on, Big Boy, we're outnumbered one hundred to one. We've got to winnow them down a bit before we get in the mix with them."

The vanguard of the first force was rushing through a small valley towards the tents. Galliel cast a cloud kill right on top of them. Lots of coughing and clanging of armor crashing was heard coming from the dark green cloud.

7. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Good call," Elwithral said, casting an unknown (even to him) area spell, that was a sickly pink color.

8. Scot

At first, being on fire, but not burning up, was a little disorienting to Galliel, but after she flipped around a couple times, she got the hang of it. She flew after the two demi-gods, gaining enough height to make the enemy look like dolls. She gleefully tossed fireballs, lightning bolts, and icestorms at the small groups of warriors still standing after the passing of the Lightness and the Darkness.

Kalab hurried up, slicing the few remaining fighters staggering out of the smoke and clouds of devastation. He actually had a nice little duel with three swordsmen who made him really work for their deaths.

9. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Just say Reydiew to stop flying," Elwithral said to the others as he disentegrated a warrior advancing on him.

Dalamar hit two warriors in the gut with his fists, then took out his great sword and started swinging.

10. Scot

Galliel had run out of area effect spells. She took out her bow, came down to about 100 feet above the ground, and started to choose targets. There were still quite a few left.

Kalab was full in his rage, slashing, cutting, thrusting, killing.

11. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral swooped down, his face angry, his eyes glowing, his anger intact, and scooped up 4 soldiers, flew up, and dropped them from about 800 feet.

He blasted two or three on the ground with just raw energy. " Reydiew," he said and lowered to the ground. He took out his swords, still on fire, and ran towards several men. They hit him, slashed him on the back, but he kept slicing and when the few who were around him were dead, he had killed 43 men.

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania had been heading back to Athkatla when she ran into a large contingent of warriors, part of the army attacking Athkatla. She was tired from her last assignment but adrenaline set in. Quickly setting 'Shield of Lanthander' and 'Bull's strength' and casting a few 'Agannazar's Scorcher' she cleared an area around her.

With flail and hammer in hand she prepared for a fight to the death. Her death would come at a high price to the enemy.

13. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral spotted the cleric, and noticed she was not with them.

He enchanted her with the same spell as Galliel and Kalab and then slashed more soldiers.

[ August 02, 2005, 01:54: Message edited by: Elwithral Irenicus ]

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Suddenly Tania felt light and was surrounded by a strange silver-white fire. Startled she at first thought she had been attacked but the fire was not burning her. Jumping a little she floated up into the air. Flying! Would wonders never cease. Looking around and up she saw 4 figures in the air attacking the warriors.

With a little experimentation she was able to shoot straight as an arrow towards the enemy. Laughing as she flailed and hammered from above she decimated a fair number of the enemy.

15. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

( I can talk for myself)

Dalamar dismissed his fire drew his two swords. Quick as lightning he flipped over a charging soldier and opened his neck and spilt the bowels of one behind him.

" Why are we against them" he yelled, dodging a slash and hamstrung the attacker and punctured his heart with the other blade. " Is there any reason? We must retreat... too... many" he looked around panting heavily "I'll get the cleric, you go know! "

Sprinting towards the blood raged cleric, Dalamar jumped a swipe at his legs, ducked an axe and chopped off anothers head. Finally he reached the battling cleric and grabed her by the waist and dove into the underbrush. Francticly he tried to hold on to the strugling woman and cast a spell of invisabilalty. Once he succeded he palmed her mouth and motioned for silence. Then they waited as warriors searched around them.

16. Nakia

Media:
    Calming down from the battle enduced blood lust Tania just lay quiet and prayed to Lanthander both for forgiveness and protection for her and her saviour captor.

17. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

While Galliel, Dumbledalf, and Kalab flew to find higher ground, Elwithral let out a low whistle. "Come to me..."

A loud bird call sounded. Elwithral looked up and smiled. His large pet Eagle flew towards him.

He had named it Ellesime, after the Elven Queen at the time of his departure from Suldanessalar.

"Find Dalamar," he whispered to the bird,"and the one with him..." Elwithral flew to where the others were while Ellesime went to find the two.

18. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Dumbledalf quickly cast a fireball spell out of confusion. It backfired and rained down on our heroes.

19. Scot

"Damn it!" Galliel yelled, as fire singed her hair. "Now I'll have to wait months before my hair looks any where near nice again. I'm out of spells, out of arrows, and still they come. What more can we do?"

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral cast Dumbledalf a firery look. "Watch it, please. We can do plenty to help, Galliel. This group is weakened and are camping here, in the valley. The second group will be here soon. My eagle, Ellesime, can inform Athkatla. Or I may go."

Elwithral heard the familiar bird call, and saw Dalamar and the cleric on the back of the great bird.

Ellesime landed beside them with a small thud.

"I thank you Ellesime," he then started whispering to Ellesime in a strange language that none of the others recognized. Ellesime flew off, "She's gone to inform Athkatla," he said, then turned his attention to the cleric," Hello, could you tell us who you are and why you are here?" Only then had Elwithral's fire gone away and his wounds exposed.

"Aah.." Elwithral said, falling to his knees. He was still concious, but barely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.