1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Trademeet

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jul 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    With an easy, ground devouring lope Tania headed in the direction the bird was flying. It would be nice if there was a stream or pool near where they camped. It would be very refreshing.

2. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Ellesime easily glided through the warm currents of air of the mountains. Elwithral spotted a waterfall, and decided to check it out.

The two flew down to the waterfall, and luckily enough, there was a small crack in the side of the rock beside the waterfall.

Elwithral stepped off of Ellesime's back and went over to the crack. He put his hands on the crack and started to chant.

Soon afterwards, the crack widened up, and was big enough for a fire, and around eight people to sleep comfortably. Elwithral walked in and conjured six beds and a fireplace (ring of stones).

He walked outside and breathed in the fresh air. He strolled over to the waterfall. It was freshwater, and looked refreshing.

He bent over to take a drink, and then, BANG! Something had hit him in the face. He peered in the water and saw his reflection, but behind that there were two eyes.

Elwithral recoiled, and decided to leave the beast alone. He sectioned off a small corner of the pool at the bottom of the falls for drinking with some magical barriers.

He hoped the others would get here soon. He sent Ellesime to hurry them up.

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

POSTING FOR NICOLAS (Dumbledalf)

Dumbledalf had gotten on top of the black beast quietly, and had been sleeping most of the way. He woke when he heard a loud bird call, Ellesime's.

"Garuff- gruff-doof.. what.. what?? Oh.. I forgot where I was for a second," he seemed to be talking to himself, " So where is the white haired one?" he asked Galliel.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Tania continued into the mountains, the air fresh and pleasant. Soon she scented the water and heard the sound of the waterfall. Her pace quicken and she soon found herself at the pool beneath the waterfall.

She bent over the pool, cupping her hands to collect some water she reached into the pool. She recoiled, then gently touched the water with her palms.

Rising she saw the bit that was separated by stones. She got a drink and went into the cave.

"There is a nixie in the pool. It is female and could be dangerous, particularly to the men. By the way, I am Tania. I would like to know the names of the ones who saved me."

5. Nicolas Hydre Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Veteran

Dumbledalf rocked back and forth in a moment of temporary insanity. "Whe-where is the white haired one?" With that he fell off the black beast. He was completely awake now. He chased after the thing he had just fell off of not knowing what else to do.

6. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

"Dalamar is the one that saved you, he travelled with me for a century. Galliel is an Elven Princess, whom we met in Trademeet. Kalab we also met in Trademeet. Dumbledalf is a wizard that we met this morning."

"And I am Elwithral Irenicus. Nice to meet you, Tania." Elwithral smiled.

7. Nakia

Media:
    "I was returning to the Temple of Lathander in Athkatla when I ran into that army. They attacked without provocation. I have been away for quite awhile and had not heard of any problems from the City. It was careless of me. In this land one should always be expecting trouble. It is my good fortune that your group was near." She smiles and looks around the cave.

"Cozy. I think I'll take a look around outside. That nixie could be a problem and we need to know if she has any friends."

She goes out of the cave and explores around, going up the ridge above the waterfall. Moving along the stream she finds a pool with fish and a little later she returns to the cave with a string of fish.

"I see no signs of other nixies. I thought some fresh fish might be tasty."

8. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Galliel took the string of fish from Tania. "One thing I do know how to cook is a good string of fish. You've done the first part of the recipe, getting them, let me do the rest." Soon Galliel had the fish roasting with some herbs from a small pouch she took off her belt. The smell was very good, especially in the confines of the cave.

"Okay, they're all ready. Come and get them hot and smoking." Galliel eagerly started picking off pieces of flaky fish, burning her fingers and lips, but not caring.

9. Nakia

Media:
    Tania smiled at Galliel as she nibbled on a fish.

"Very good, personally I prefer fish to land meat. There is a nice pond a short distance above the waterfall which is inhabited by only normal fish. It would be a good spot for a real bath. I could use a good cleansing after today's travel and fight. First time I ever flew. Quite an experience."

She sits quietly a little back from the fire.

10. Benan Gems: 20/31

Blood streaked and dirty, Kalab dug into the the fish with a fury. "S'good" was all he said as he chewed loudly.

11. Nakia

Media:
    "Ah, Kalab, are you wounded or is that blood only from your enemies? If you are in need of some healing I might be able to help."

12. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Five scouts from the army had followed the group, without them knowing. They saw the group inside the cave, and pondered to attack or not.

"Gimme shome more fissh, ya greeby bumsh!" Elwithral said with another mouthful of fish.

13. Nakia

Media:
    Posting as an NPC

As the scouts quietly discussed whether to attack or report back to the main group a figure rose from the pool formed by the waterfall.

One scout turned and saw a woman, her skirt dripping with water. His mouth fell open as he tapped another scout. This was the most beautiful and seductive creature he had ever seen. He rose and took a step towards her rustling the leaves on the ground.

She gestured beguilingly to him and moved back a step. The other scouts turned to see what was happening. There was a gasp from one. For the moment the enemy within the cave was forgotten as they moved toward the woman.

She stepped back into the pool laughing provocatively.

14. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral's ears picked up the sound of the leaves, and the quiet laughter of a woman. His eyes narrowed, and his hands appeared at the hilts of his swords.

"Someone's out there.."

15. Benan Gems: 20/31

"Blood of dead people, lady. Not mine. Let them stay out there, I want more food." Kalab grunted with a mouthful of food.

16. Nakia

Media:
    "The laugh of the nixie. Wonder who she is laughing at."

Tania moves to the mouth of the cave and looks out. She sees five figures and recognizes them as from those who attacked her.

"There are five enemies near the pool. I think they have met our nixie. Shall we let her play her game or take a hand? There may be others about"

17. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

"Oooh, let's watch awhile. If she needs help we can jump in, but this should be a good show." Galliel sits down and peers around the cave entrance at the unfolding spectacle.

18. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

Elwithral just chuckled and tried to get a good seat for the show.

19. Nakia

Media:
    Posting as NPC

One of the scouts was a woman. As she saw her companions enticed into the pool she began pulling at them and screaming, "Stop! 'Tis an evil creature! Ye will drown."

The men just keep moving into the pool after the very lovely 'woman'.

Turning she saw the group at the front of the cave. Running over she yells, "Help! Stop them!"

Tania just looked at her and shrugged. "The nixie doesn't need any help. She is quite capable of taking care of herself." With that she wanders over a little closer to the pool for a better view.

20. Scot

Galliel jumped up and ran over to the woman. "Oh, yes, I'll help you! Come, we must pull them away." As they turned and went towards the men, Galliel slipped a long dagger into the womans back. The woman turned and looked at her in horror and pain. "We couldn't have you scouts reporting our little resting spot to the rest of your army, now could we?" She let the body slowly slump to the ground. The woman was wearing an interesting hair pin, made of silver, depicting a dragon in flight.

"Ooh, that's a nice piece, love. Thank you, don't mind if I do," she told the corpse as she took the pin and put it in her hair.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.