1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Weakening of the seals...

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Shura, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] 22nd of August marks the final day of my national service!

Already I am on clearance leave at home, away from the stupidity of the army camp.

Soon...soon...I shall regain full spamming power upon the boards of SP like 2 years ago!! Then it's knives and various sharp implements galore!

*Cue evil laughter* :evil:

Paladins and good-aligned people beware!

Actually, I just wanted to gloat somewhere. :o

2. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Congrats, man. What do you plan to do when you get out? I mean....other than kill someone. ;)

Is college next? Does your military grant any kind of college bill for service or anything? Just curious what's next in store for the Light Slayer.

3. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Very nice. I hope you spend more time writing, wasting away on SP, and killing people. :D

Uh, scratch the last one.

4. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Glad to know that there's a light at the end of your tunnel, Shura.

Ignore the women and children - lock up the priests, nuns, and other do-gooders! ;)

5. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I for one don't want to know anything about the end of Shura's tunnel, thank you very much. :p

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

That light is just the reflection from the flames down there :evil: Shura will be okay though. He's sent plenty of "friends" down there ahead of him.

Seriously, welcome back to the land of milk and honey. I hope you learned much during your exile ;)

7. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    LOL Math! :lol:

Shura, I plan to be busy when you return. Could anybody help me with that? Any work to be done? Please!

And Death Rabbit: A light and a tunnel, anything to do with Lewinsky, you think?

8. Shura Gems: 25/31

[​IMG] LOL. Thanks, folks.

I'm going off to get my degree in a university. Majoring in the english language and taking english literature as a minor hopefully. Then I'll probably teach for a few years while I try to become a writer.

Lessee...during this two years, I have gained (in 3rd ed D&D terms):

Favored enemy: Regular soldiers. The bonus to bluff checks work really well! :D

Weapon Focus: M16 assualt rifle, Unarmed

Feat: Eat combat rations. Benefit: Able to eat combat rations. Normal: Characters w/o this feat will die instantly upon eating combat rations.

Skills: Clean various things +4 ranks

Stupidity resistance (SR) :p : 6

Template: Ex-NS (national service) man. Str+1, Dex-1, Con+1, Wis-4, Int-1, Cha-4. CR-2

Spell-like abilities usable 3 times a day: Feign stomachace, feign pain in random limb, feign stupidity, feign ignorance, anti-patriotism, push blame, feign patriotism, forget hygiene, sabotage equipment(your own), sabotage equipment(others)

All abilities must be used before the end of each day or they will simulataneously activate upon the last hour of each day.

It'll probably take me the next few years to remove this template from myself. :(

9. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Man you sound like me when i finished this ordeal. Right now though i still remember and long for the REALLY good times i had during my service. The bad ones were erased during a format i think :confused:

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Just make sure a group of six upstart punks from the middle of nowhere don't wipe the floor with your ass. Once you're free from your seals, I mean. And summon lots of minions.

11. Shura Gems: 25/31

[​IMG] The last seal has crumbled and now I am totally free!

*Evil laughter, and I mean really evil laughter*
    :evil: :evil:

Now, the world shall know despair...who are those six punks that seem to be under the control of a floating hand-like pointer hanging in mid-air? They seem to be casting spells like Haste, Prayer, Draw Upon Holy Might and various summoning conjurations.

Holy crap, there's this guy in leather armor resting eight hours after setting three traps before doing it again and again!

Hmm...the party leader seems to be saving his game now...cheapo munchkin. Bet he spent HOURS rolling his stats.

Alright, I had better go handle these trifling details now. Wreaking havoc and carnage will have to come AFTER smacking these six punks around.

:D :D

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats. You've made it out of Hell.

All the time :D :p

13. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Congratulations! :thumb:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.