1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Weird News

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Nakia, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    :nuts: Wtf?

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    LMAO! The final sentence of the report is the best part! :lol:

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Kindof makes you think twice before using a public microwave. :D

5. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Why was she holding urine in a fake penis?

Haha, 'weird' news is right. :shake:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Can't they tell male urine from female urine, anyway?

7. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I think so, but would they really have bothered? I mean, I doubt they were expecting this sort of ridiculous fraud, and even then they might expect someone to be smart enough not to take the chance that they could tell gender, even if they didn't know. :lol:

As for why a fake penis: Well, I assume for the shape; so she could fit it...erm, in there in order to smuggle it in. You'd think they could've switched containers (or at least wrapped it in something) for going in the store, though. :shake:

8. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Wait, if she was going to put it in... erm... 'there'. Why would she need to microwave it? Wouldn't her OWN body heat the 'device'?

But this gets a big B for BIZZARE!

9. Felinoid

:lol: Good point; they're even stupider than we thought! :shake:

10. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Why did she use fake guy parts? Because they don't make fake girls parts for this sort of thing and a penis works well for hiding a tube/tube with liquid.

I like the last couple sentences myself. :hahaerr: :nuts:

11. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

well, it makes kind of sence that she would hide it in her ehm.. girl parts, but why would she want to use girl parts to hide it in?

12. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    Wow. Ok, if she needed to cheat to pass the drug test, then I think we can rest assured seh isn't the brightest bulb in the box and stop trying to figure out why. People on drugs are usually the ones that don't think things through too well to begin with, and if they aren't at the beginning, they are at the point where their cheating on drug tests to get a job.

13. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

They cannot tell the difference between male and female urine. Even if there are sperm in the urine, it could be from passive transfer. Further more, they usually only dip chem strips in urine to test for drugs. The theory behind said device is that the orafice that it is stored in until you are in private will take care of the tempurature. Yes both males and females can take these with them. I did some research and it has been done before.

14. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I wonder if a microwave could screw with urine in some way and cause wierd lab results...

Regardless of that, I wonder if the urine would have exploded all over the microwave if they had microwaved it for too long???

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  16. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Heh. If they get anywhere with that, I'll be pissed. If they win, the city should dock that idiot's pay for the judgement amount so he'd just be paying himself :)

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Probably the woman was storing urine in a fake penis because there was urine needed for a drug test but the drug test might not have been for her. My guess is that it was to be used by a male friend and that the test required a visual confirmation of where the urine was coming from. That would make sense.

18. Felinoid

Oh, geez, I nearly had a heart attack there. I didn't look at the location at first, but when I got to "a Lodi city employee", I thought 'oh sh...'. Then I looked up and it said Lodi, California, not Lodi, Wisconsin, and I breathed a sigh of relief. And I definitely agree with BTA on the 'docking his pay' issue. Even if he damaged someone else's property by his negligence and they won a suit, he would be docked for the negligence, so it's even more appropriate in this case. What a moron. :shake:

@Dfly:
    Actually, the first article was rather clear that she confessed that she was the one who was going to take the drug test.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    People will do anything for money these days... :rolleyes: :rolling:

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

The first story, The Microwave just needs the cord cut off and it goes in with old fridges and stuff.

As for the other one, enjoy the money because the city will fire his ass...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.