1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Welcome to My World

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by 8people, Aug 26, 2002.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Warning: Enter at your own risk, I cannot be held responsible for getting you lost or permenant brain damage due to this document.

The worlds are flat, there are three plans to my world, The higher plane is Kinstorfen, the middle is Chritch and the lower is Casrower, All together they form Chirofen. The land we rule, a land where we keep the balance of everything, life, death and everything inbetween and either side.

Kinstorfen is the warmer of the planes consisting of an island and a continent, it is the smallest of the three, as you can see. inbetween the island and continent a little to the west is the Coral Enclave, if you look carefully you can see the entrance just above the waves surrounded by Kinstorfen Ocean Dragons, they're the purple-Blue ones, the white ones are Sea Dragons, they usually steer clear of each other. Can you see on the Island that one side is brighter than the other? On either side of the mountain. That is because the Lunar and Solar dragons live on either side, in the middle is Silver Enclave, Ilesinara lives there, she's a feathered dragon, her realm extends a fair way across this plane, even though she rarely leaves the island, she's ben seen recently flying over to Cremsa, we can just about see that past Mt. Silver on the continent, past the V-shaped forest, Drow and Fey live there, a good thing the forest is there, south of it is Avaris where the Elves live. The country beside that is Storla, it straches along the coast, alongside Cremsa and Avaris and inbetween Aquaris and Arlban, that's the tiny country ther, next to Telepen, North of that is Staril , that covers the Summit as well and further North is Stoneleaf, which is inbetween Aquris and Arilis, Dracons live there. Where the volcanic range is is the country Sumner, the country in the corner is Nomril, the only place here with humans - there are very few though. This plane doesn't like outsiders.

Chritch is the Strangest plane of all, A continant, five main islands and seven Archipelagos (HS.) The island with mountains surrounding it is Moria, the huge castle is an academy for just about everything - people travel the planes to visit it. The green island next to it is Hanberth, it is almost completely flat and almost completely covered in trees north of that are the Daisy isles, there are five in a sort of flower arrangement, that's how they got the name. The island next to that is Denevros, when Crophenisks where the main inhabitants of this world they caused terrible storms that broke the island up causing large rocks in th sea north of it, because the island is desert (apart from the small forest around the oasis) sand blew over and clung to the rocks forming the Sand Dune Isles, on the island is a small mountain - Desert Moles made that, and are still making it grow day by day. the main population of Denevros is Zebrum and their evil counterparts Zebredum, they are like Centaurs except Zebras instead of horses, if we look south of Fearenia (the continent) we see two islands, the one on the East is Xanzets, the mountains go from end to end and house werewolves, the main island to the west is Frostfire - it is so cold it burns you. the islands in the middle are the Ice-rink islands, named after cold weather status's, there are four, the western one is Glacier, the Northen is hail, Southern is Snow and that one is Frost. Faerenia is divided into three, lower, higher and central. Lower Faerenia is to the East and has the huge forest in it and the lake, Higher Faerenis is the Mountain, Mt. Phoenix, one of the last Crophenisks lives there, his name is Therynforystorn, he keeps the peace between dragons, travelling the planes when needed and doing what he feels is necessary. Middle faerenia is simple the land between the higher and lower parts, most the rivers cross somewhere here.

Casrower is the final plane two continent and an island called Granthon - Meduse live there and aren't to be messed with unless you want to go home as a garden ornament. Casrower is the largest of the planes, too huge to name it all. the continents are Foret and Foret Prime, there are the rune isles and Understyn - the home of the Gryten. Sharptide is always worth a visit, every third month it dissapears overnight, taking whatever is there with it, that is over there. The north part of Foret Prime, in Desrin, the country of Sphinx, their territories are forever changing due to wars and expansion of other more long-term countries and over to the south, near the very bottom of the continent is the largest Volcano in this world, it is dormant at the moment and people have even built a city within it, they'll get a shock when it blows that's for sure. On Foret there is a famous land mark called Gauthanders Keep - legendary, each stone in it's walls holds a hundred secrets, and each tree has seen three wars and forty battles. Some may have seen more of course, but that is the minimum average. South East of Foret are lots of giant lily-pads, well, they look like that. That is Nice-Water, Gyllian live there, a calm race, a bit like aquatic halflings. nearby is Gats' Dent and Square cliff, Gats Dent was supposedly formed when Grytorenflor and Therynforystorn battled last, when the land here wasn't rock but still like mud, where Grytorenflor landed it dented the land and he is entombed within bideing his time until he is strong enough to take on Therynforystorn for the final battle.

Well, that's all I can say about my world, in simple terms at least. Sorry it's a bit long, but sometimes you just have to write :)
    If you have any comment post, if you have a world of your own post here too :p
    :¬)

2. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

My world is a really big world.

It's full of trees and no cars, it has cobblestone roads and you can live or sleep anywhere you like. It rains any food you want.

In this world, I am the Queen, everyone loves one another, everyone is Christian, everyone plays loud music and my loyal subjects are;

John Lennon
    Paul McCartney
    George Harrison
    Richard 'Ringo Starr' Starkey
    George Bond
    Morecombe and Wise
    Noddy
    Will Young
    DR (shall remain un-named) :)

Everyone really likes Ozzy Osbourne but does not bite the heads off of bats.

NO, this isn't Tellytubbyland.

I'm not saying any more, because this is my world and there are a lot of things in it that are mine only.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh. Dear.

Hippy Land! :hippy:

I think I know who DR is, but I won't say.

Teeny - if everyone is Christian, I think it would be a bit odd, I suppose it depends HOW christian they are :roll:

I have actually drawn maps of my world, labbelled ever river and every town, village and city, the maps are getting crowded

{edited - Damn smily :mad: }

[ August 26, 2002, 21:51: Message edited by: 8people ]

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

8people, your world is very descriptive (although not that much in political, cultural, and social terms). Perhaps a link to your maps would be of some use. Chirofen is a very imaginative land, but to keep all those names in one's head. . . Ghah!

;)

I'd might begin a description of a fantasy setting (not a world, that's too big), but no time for it now. . . maybe later.

[ August 27, 2002, 00:00: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm working on a world, though it'll take a while to write anything on it.

6. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I've got a several documents on politics and such and maybe when my site is finally running I'll be able to post the maps and stuff on there ;)

7. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

HIPPYLAND?!?

I'll give you Hippy land!

Of course you know who DR is...

8. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Peace :hippy:

What's wrong with Hippies?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.