1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Chinese animal are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shell, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    It might have been done before but if it was I can't find it

Here is a guide to the chinese years of the Zodiac. Which one are you?

I'm a pig. :lol:

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am still an Ox :D

and yeah, been done before :D

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    "You dirty rat..."

That's me. :D

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Bah. I eat Rats for breakfast. :p

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

I'm still a Dog, see me growl and bite :p

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Heya Darkstrider - we have something in common! And now I know how old you are ;) .

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

8. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

you guys might want to search wiki for it has the precise date and includes the five elements (which is really rare as we don't use it normally unless calculated by a fortune teller).

also, "chinese age" is +1 than normal age because chinese count the year as fetus a year already. (but zodiac sign still refers to birthday)

9. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    People born in the Year of the Dragon are healthy, energetic, excitable, short-tempered, and stubborn. They are also honest, sensitive, brave, and they inspire confidence and trust. Dragon people are the most eccentric of any in the eastern zodiac. They neither borrow money nor make flowery speeches, but they tend to be soft-hearted which sometimes gives others an advantage over them. They are compatible with Rats, Snakes, Monkeys, and Roosters.

This is not true. I AM NOT SHORT-TEMPERED!!

And NOT stubborn, either.

;)

10. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I am born in the year of the dragon. Fear me!

11. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    According to Shells calender I'm a dragon born in 1988...but infact I'm a rabbit (or Hare) because that stretches to Feb 16th 1988, which is after my birthday...

I'm a Hare :D

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Piggy.

People born in the Year of the Pig are chivalrous and gallant. Whatever they do, they do with all their strength. For Boar Year people, there is no left or right and there is no retreat. They have tremendous fortitude and great honesty. They don't make many friends but they make them for life, and anyone having a Boar Year friend is fortunate for they are extremely loyal. They don't talk much but have a great thirst for knowledge. They study a great deal and are generally well informed. Boar people are quick tempered, yet they hate arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems seem to be, Boar people try to work them out, honestly if sometimes impulsively. They are most compatible with Rabbits and Sheep.

I'll let everyone else decide is that true or not.

13. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

I'm a Tiger...

Me like! :cool:

14. Clixby Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

15. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    I'm a rat.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Roooaarr and stuff. Yeah I'm a Dragon. Wo shi Lon !

17. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Same here.

18. NOG (No Other Gods)

NOG (No Other Gods) Going to church doesn't make you a Christian

Media:
    It says I'm a rat, but the only type of rat I am is a packrat. I hate parties, social events, and the like. I have VERY few admirerers, and I've earned those I have. I don't know everything about everyone and I don't have an energetic personality, I'm usually rather down, actually. I'm fiscal and I collect odds and ends, but that's as close as I get to being a rat.

19. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Monkey - Clever, skillful, and flexible, they are remarkably inventive and original and can solve the most difficult problems with ease.

Well I wouldn't say that was completely true about myself, but I like it!

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm a Dragon (Element Earth). Could I have been any other? :p

Of course.

I lend out a fair amount of money, call a spade a spade and like a challenge when against someone else :evil:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.