1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

What Do You Hate Most In Real Life?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, May 13, 2001.

1. herf Guest

what do you hate most in everyday life?
    personnaly i hate comlications of any sort, i know that they teach u how to deal with things and stuff but wihtout them we wouldnt have to learn how to! its a case of the problem is the solution!
    so come on and spill ur guts.

2. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Busting my ass every day and trying everything I know of just to make my bussiness break even, and yet it doesn't work. Trying to make everything as good as you can for the customers' pleasure and still they give you dirty looks just because they are asses. Coming up with new inovations for your bussiness and before you can even impliment your new concepts, having one little incident that you know will likely put you farther in the red happen out of the blue.

This is what I hate in life.

3. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Paralyzation of Will.

When you view the balance of things, and calculate the outcomes of everyday events, you may come accross a motivational freeze. The difficult thing is finding the balance and attempting to choose the right path.

4. Avooch Dar Guest

American presisdent George Bush

[This message has been edited by Avooch Dar (edited May 13, 2001).]

5. Cerryl Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Schoolwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and the Slowdown Bug too!!!!!!!

6. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I hate people's stupidity. I mean, someone understand what you are saying, and someone just smiles but don't have a clue what's the point. And clueless one won't ask you to explain a bit more. The stupidity I hate is in not asking about puzzle - it's not a shame to ask, noone was born with knowledge.

And you guys talk of things I love - those make life more interesting. :D

Except Bush.

[This message has been edited by Extremist (edited May 13, 2001).]

7. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Everything except jello jigglers. Those things rule!

8. Orkrist the Cleaver Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I think what bugs me the most lately is people who drive poorly. Like, just slowing down in the middle of the road and looking around. Where I'm from, Chicago, IL, that shit doesn't fly. In St Louis, MO its the rule of the day. I'm a candidate for road rage I guess.

9. Tyresian Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Avooch, i gotta agree with you on Bush, hate him.(that and baseball, most boring 'sport' i'v ever played)

10. Havok Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

[​IMG] Baseball rocks! I always have a good nap whenever one is on television.

11. Capstone Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Mindless drivers are pretty high on the list. Also, people who are more willing to live at odds with each other than to work things out. Or people who would rather live with a problem than try to solve it.

12. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

People who combine the two traits of 'ignorance' and 'arrogance'. Each on their own is OK but put them together....aaargggh.

You might have noticed that about 95% percent of politicians combine these two traits.

13. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

Goths
    Metalheads
    Nu-Metal
    Londen Punks who spit at Fat Mike
    Dumb People
    People with no sense of humour
    The guy who threw the egg
    The White Man
    Tommos Girlfriend (crab nest)
    Buffer Underrun
    Pop
    Pop Bands
    Rap
    Rappers
    R&B
    R&B(ers?)
    Gail Porter
    Wierd Andrew Who Lives Over The Road.
    Ecstacy
    Lag
    The Wierd Guy At the Start Of Punk in Drublic and Pump Up The Valuum
    Goths and metalheads
    Demo Discs Full of crappy demos of crappy games.
    David the fat geordie
    Italian footballers while playing for Italian teams.
    Feeders new stuff
    Blink 182's new stuff
    RE
    Fsmail
    People with low pain thresholds.
    Goths and metalheads
    Q3 v UT arguments.
    Green Peace
    All the other eco-warrior groups.
    CMI8330 drivers not being on the Windows CD
    Windows
    Office
    People who swear by windows
    Internet Explorer
    Netscape
    Goths and metalheads
    Rollersnakes prices
    3DSM price
    Account nerfers *cough*brian*cough*
    my crappy modem
    the PA servers
    Ops who kick me from IRC channels for putting people on ignore for no reason (i know it isnt IRL but I don't care)
    Hippies
    Even more goths and metalheads
    People who make lots of speeling errors.
    my ITC teacher
    The stupid fat girl who lives over the road, I want her to die. (no reason why yet)

So go ahead and label me an arsehole, but for what I have done, not who I am.

ps, did I mention goths and metalheads?

[This message has been edited by Septic Yogurt (edited May 17, 2001).]

14. Igneous Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] And what, if I may ask, did goths and metalheads ever do to you? If you put Metal in that list, ok, your choice. But now you offend ME directly. That's not a very nice thing to do... :(

And Greenpeace happens to be a very good organisation! they fight for our children's world, while all those ignorant, selfish bastards who call themselves Homo Sapiens ruin the earth. If it wasn't for them, Big Bastard Bush would start some nuke tests in your back garden, thank you very much! :mad:

I don't like exams and all-the-shit-you-don't-want-to-know that come with them and their preparation..... :( :(

To close this, I have a nice picture for cat haters (I just love them btw ;) )
    http://www.nextwish.org/features/potd/08-05-01.jpg

So, my rant for the year :D

[This message has been edited by Igneous (edited May 17, 2001).]

15. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

Greenpeace: destroy business
    Metalheads: Need employment and less suicidal tendancies + better musical taste
    Goths: See above *500

16. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Septic you seem to hate a lot of people who live over the road. Coincidence...I think not :D

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

what do i hate most in real life?

This kid called Bradley. He is everybody's annoyance...everybody wants to kill him apart from several twat wannabes and he reckons he ain't a virgin cos he felt someones tits or something like that...and guess whose tits they were...my girlfriends! So in short, he dies on first understandable opportunity. Oh yeah, he is 14...

18. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Is it true? Someone is actually Sniper's thorn in his side?

Long live Bradly! :D :p

19. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Hey Septic, what kind of music do you like? I think you have everything on your list, except children songs! :D

Anyway, metal rulez big time.

20. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Manchester United fans who have never been to Manchester and conveniently forget that contrary to popular belief, football was played in this country before 1993!

I also suffer fools badly.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.