1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who here wants a guild...where we talk about random crap

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by ObLiViOn, Dec 13, 2000.

1. ObLiViOn Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Nope

3. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] no.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Try http://www.sorcerers.net/chat.php for random topics. I've got to find a way to draw more people in. I can only be around for a short while every day, Sylvus a bit longer.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  5. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Is there a problem with the chatroom? All I get now is a blank grey block; no login fields...

Oh, when I run my cursor over the grey block, I see "load: class ConferenceRoom not found". Worked fine the other day...

Nevermind... it seems to have cleared up...

[This message has been edited by Blackthorne TA (edited December 14, 2000).]

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

This topic seems to be here for no purpose...somebody lock it PLEASE! :(

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Uh, it's here because you brought it up. DOH.
    That's a good one, brining up old topics and then saying they should be closed.
    Who asked you to go and bring it up again?

8. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Wait, I was thinking that was the purpouse of the whatnots forum. Well, at least that is what generally gets posted here anyway. But at least the random crap posted here is sometimes the most interisting stuff to read :)

9. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

i 0wn0rz j00, j00 are all crappalet jIRCers!

10. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What?!?

11. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I keep trying to get into the chatroom...I did get a registration screen last time, but I couldn't get in. ANy suggestions?
    :confused:

12. Taluntain

Media:
    I changed the chatroom code yesterday because the server changed. It should all work without any problems now.
    Just make sure you have java and java script enabled when you run it.

13. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Tal & Syl - I clicked on to the chatroom and I get three fields:

1 - Your Nickname
    2 - Your Email Address
    3 - Join Channel: #sorcerers

I fill in the first two and click connect...Nothing happens. The options screen says that I'm not connected. The page also says you have to register, does that mean other than just being registered to post?

Where do I go from here?

14. Taluntain

Media:
    You only need to enter a nickname, just leave the rest as it is. You CAN register your nickname later, but it's not obligatory.
    After you click on connect, you might have to wait for a minute or two for the applet to load. It has an indicator line all the way at the bottom where you can see what's going on. Your browser should also tell you which components it's loading. Once it's done, you'll be booted into the chatroom.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.