1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who shall die?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Apr 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Who shall I take my rage out on?
    Who should I murder horribly just for the sake of ruining that person's bright future?
    Who shall die to satisfy my wrath?

Hopefully somebody young and full of promise and potential to benefit society.
    :mad:

2. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Having a bad hair day?

3. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I've been hoping that when you move to the next level, your Avantar (and maybe personality) will transform into something more plesent. Maybe Aunt May from the Spiderman comics, or Fizban the Magnificent.

Unfortunately you are only 50 posts from becoming:

a Myconid Slicer (Level 20)

I don't think that will help the community at all.

Maybe we can lobby BTA & TAL to permenantly change your avantar to a floating, pink, smiley face!!!

(Yeah, I know that my comments will put me right in the cross-hairs of your blood rage, but WTF, this is virtual reality. The worse that will happen is that I'll develope a nasty carpal tunnel syndrom responding to the FLAMES I may recieve :D)

***Grins innocently and gives Shura a big hug*** "There, all better now."

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey! What happened to Shura's "Idiot of the Week" plaque?

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*walks up to Shura and kicks him in the shin*

Sorry, i felt like it...

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] don't make me force you into a samurai dual, i have a +7 yoshiyuki "quick death"!! :mad:

7. Shura Gems: 25/31

egg, it's duel.
    not dual.
    the hell's a yoshiyuki anyway? some rice cooked with eggs?

8. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

<SLAPS Shura in the face!>

Snap out of it you wimp! And wash your mouth off of that foul portal ooze! Been drinking after midnight again haven't you??

<5 minutes later>

There there, feeling better now? And sorry about that slap, it's called *tough love*.

:D :D :D

9. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'll have some of that +7 yoshiyuki please, and some +5 sake to go with it. Easy on the oil.

10. Shura Gems: 25/31

How long can you stand it, rak? Living in perpetual hatred?
    I was born to hate, but I had to learn about other emotions, didn't I?
    Ironically, I would be more at peace in my ignorance.

11. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Well, I wish there was something I could do to help, because I really do want to. The thing is, I get the feeling that you only want to rant.

There's really nothing much we can do then. Most of us can't even listen as they do not understand what it is like to fall through the cracks like that.

And to be honest, I can't say I understand what you're going through. I mean I discriminate on who I want to kill and torture. Obviously our experiences may be quite different.

Why don't you tell me what's eating you? Skip right to the specifics. I've been through many conflicts, of the mind, body and soul. I may be able to...advise you.

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] This was a weird topic. hehe. No offense, but for me, I 've only got 2 words of wisdom where the others gave you plenty.
    The words? [Seek Help] ;P

13. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] And here's two words for you, R'syil: Shut It.

:D j/k!

Seriously though, you should know better. Good help is hard to come by.

14. Shura Gems: 25/31

I just can't stand the fact that other people around me are so happy and joyful and various crap while I'm so screwed up all the time.

I would take great satisfaction is simply ruining someone whose life is good. Be that person well respected, successful, whatever.

Whenever I see something on a pedestal of purity I simply HAVE to kick it down and drag it through the mud that I am in. How dare they be better off than me?

15. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Rak: words fail me: :D Don't sweat it Shura, there is no such thing as a pedestal of purity nowadays, those "happy people" that you are so pissed at are probably that happy from doing to someone else what you wanna do to them. It's reality, we can't be happy unless someone else isn't. or some other snappy proverb like that hehe :D

16. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] You and me are so weird.
    Weird.
    Weird.
    Weird.
    That's just what we are.
    Weird.

Weirdy-weirdy
    weirdo-hole
    weird as a weirdo
    pocket mole.

Weird in sunny
    weirdo pants
    weird as Chico Lederkrantz.

I am weird.
    You are weird.
    Weird's a word
    that's weirdly weird.

There's nothing here
    you need to know.
    (still readin' this,
    you weird weirdo?)

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*Walks up to Big B and kicks him in the shin. While Big B is hopping about like an asparagus, Sniper shoves him in a plastic bag and proceeds to Shura, gives him a slap on the rump to get his attention, bows and says*

"A present for you O mighty Shura of the incontinetia of buttocks...Please accept my gift"

*Sniper then bows again and withdraws his presence*

:p :D ;)

18. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] *Rumages around for his Shinguards of Stench +3, once per day abilities cast Stinking Cloud and Horror.

19. Shura Gems: 25/31

*hurriedly stuffs the plastic bag into Sniper's pants before Big B can use his magical artifacts.*

20. Sniper Gems: 28/31

*pulls the bag out and ties it to Shura's tail, running away at the speed of light and laughing* Note: that is hard to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.