1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Who would you be in 1400 AD?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by chevalier, Jun 20, 2005.

1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I would be Monk.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Harlequin for me :D

" You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age."

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I got Monk, too. Albeit I'd be one to prefer a good book to the Good Book: I'd take Nietzsche over Aquinas or Hume over Anselm on any given day ... but never mind! :shake:

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    The Monk
    You scored 23% Cardinal, 56% Monk, 47% Lady, and 43% Knight!

You live a peaceful, quiet life. Very little danger comes you way and you live a long time. You are wise and modest, but also stagnant. You have little comfort, little food and have taken a vow of silence. But who needs chatter when just sitting in the cloister of your abbey with The Good Book makes you perfectly content.

6. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

That stupid test claims me to be immoral! That can't be possible. I even answered to the last question that living a good (moral) life is the most important thing. Hmph. Anyway, 52% Cardinal, 41% Monk, 35% lady and 25% knight.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    The Knight
    You scored 23% Cardinal, 35% Monk, 47% Lady, and 72% Knight!
    You are the hero. Brave and bold. You are strong and utterly selfless. You are also a pawn to your superiors and will be lucky if you live very long. If you survive the Holy wars you are thrust into you will be praised for your valor and opportunities both romantic and financial will become available to you.

Not terribly surprising, I am Sir Belisarius after all!

Here's more data from my test:

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 17% on Cardinal

You scored higher than 39% on Monk

You scored higher than 70% on Lady

You scored higher than 93% on Knight

8. Dranalis DeAealth

Dranalis DeAealth Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc Veteran

The Harlequin

You scored 34% Cardinal, 41% Monk, 38% Lady, and 48% Knight!

You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The Lady
    You scored 23% Cardinal, 48% Monk, 67% Lady, and 24% Knight!

Chaste and pure, you are a good person. You try to help others and do your duty to your family. However, this duty involves you being sold off to a local noble house in order to cement relations between your families. But you know it's for a greater good, and besides you will retain all the comforts and glamour of your position regardless of if you're your father's or you husband's property.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Another Monk here. I'm happy with that, as the other 3 possible outcomes are no better (an evangelist, a mad paladin, and Paris Hilton)

11. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Haha...the first Cardinal on this thread I think! :D

"You are the real power behind the throne. No one dares dispute or refuse you. Which is good because that's how you get things done. You are also, however, completely corrupt and highly immoral. This doesn't bother you in the least as you lounge around your rich comfortable surroundings, reveling in wealth and authority."

And that's the way I like it! :evil:

Edit: Oops...the second cardinal...

12. Alehldean

Alehldean For humanity's sake, please keep all appendages

A knight. Kinda figured I'd been a monk. Except for all that religous stuff.

Does this mean I get to run around with a sword from now on?

13. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

Now that seemed to be like me, but this:

had me ROTFL. :lol:

14. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I am, 'The Cardinal'

Power corrupts...oh well, my next ranking would have been a knight, flowed by a monk and a lady. :rolling:

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Watch out chev, I'm bucking for Sainthood. :D

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I pity that poor horse that's gotta carry me into battle...

17. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    The Prioress

You scored 34% Cardinal, 53% Monk, 55% Lady, and 24% Knight!

You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over.

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

Hmmmm...

18. Goli Ironhead Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

18% Cardinal, 74% Monk, 44% Lady, and 32% Knight.
    Seems pretty clear, But a wow of silence?

19. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Goli: if it's a vow of silence, you should still be able to communicate with us folks here at SP through the medium of typing. What more could anyone need? :grin:

Oh, and there's always sign language.

20. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Another cardinal here.
    I guess my corrupt ways finaly came to show :D

89% cardinal, 35% monk, 68% lady, 0% (!!!) knight

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.