1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

why did the chicken cross the road? (rock version)

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Cúchulainn, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Rhapsody: To slay the mighty, great and glorious dragon which honorably bears the unholy symbol of the five flaming crossed swords!

Hammerfall: To come to the home of the brave!

My Dying Bride: To die alone and embrace the unescapable cold embrace of death on a cold, dark, misty autumn night... It's bloodied body is what I cling to...

Iron Maiden: It was afraid of the dark.

Sinergy: It went to the fourth world!

W.A.S.P. : To **** something.

Manowar: TO FIGHT SIDE BY SIDE WITH THOR'S MIGHTY MINIONS!!! Tto rock, drink and ****... AND BE METALLLLLLLLLLL! If the chicken is not into metal, it is NOT MY FRIEND!

Type O Negative: ...

Sentenced: To end its misery.

Lost Horizon: TO ENTER THE KINGDOM OF WILL AND FREE ITSELF FROM ALL CHAINS OF FATE!!!

Burzum: To KILL THE JEWS!!!

Slayer: TO REFUSE THIS ****ING RACE, REJECT GOD AND BE BAPTIZED IN BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!

Korn: To get away from abusive parents.

Children of Bodom: Cuz it got more painful every time he died...

Annihilator: Chicken isn't it frightening, chicken aren't you scarred...?

Korpiklaani: To drink, fight and dance till the morning!

Yngwie: TO UNLEASH THE FOKKIN' FURY!!!!

Vintersorg: To go TO THE MOUNTAINS

Ozzy: Chicken gather in their masses... just like witches at black masses...

Metallica: To sue other chicken for crossing his road!

Cradle of Filth: RAAAAA RAAAAAAA GROOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU GREEEEEEEEEEEE CHICKEEEEEEEEEEEEEN GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Amon Amarth: TO RIDE FOR VENGEANCE, FIGHT FOR HONOUR, GLORY, DIE IN FIRE!

Stratovarius: To hunt high & low!

Sonata Arctica: Chicken, my darling, i'm writing to you, tell me that you still love me, whore...

Helloween: To be friends with the other chicken! WEEEEE! Chicken don't come easy!

Running wild: ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Misfits: TO RAPE YOUR MOTHER AND KILL YOUR BABY TODAY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Judas Priest: Wings of steel this chicken, deadly nose this chichken yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Evergrey: It went in search of truth
    Kalmah: It went TO THE SWAMP!

Saxon: WAS IT WEARIN DENIM, WEARIN LEATHER?

Nevermore: Nevermore to lay an egg, the egg collector sang, and it won't be feeling hollow for so long..

Madder Mortem: Because that is where forever opens, taht is where it falls apart...

System Of A Down: For selfrighteous suicide

Cannibal Corpse: T to be slayed, butchered, ****ed, raped, strangled, for me to feast on its intestines!

Symphony X: To unleash the fuyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Dream Theater: To look another way and not find it there

Phatasmagoria: Jer nekoliko prelazaka nije vecnost, probudi se....

Susperia: to enter HOME SWEET HELL!

Immortal: To enter the necrotic frostbitten gates of blashyrkh... mighty grim ravendark...

Bon Jovi - Because she's a little runaway!

Hatebreed: to FACE WHAT CONSUMES IT!!!!!

Temnozor: By fires and murder, the yellow chicken roars...

Bal-sagoth: To enter the cosmic power in it's vast void of empty nothingness and swoosh within the astral forces of the northern something.. BLODU OK JARNA!

HIM: To drink the blood and be killed by its love...

Limp bizkit: Welcome to da country, punk, take a look around, it's chicken ****in' up ya town...
    CHICKEN IS ACROSS DA STREET Y'ALL!

Andromeda: Chicken = 2 chicken

Bruce Dickinson: He didnt want to be in a band with an italian drummer. TO THROW ITSELF INTO THE SEA!

Mayhem: To worship satan!

Arch Enemy: It needs your flesh...

Gamma Ray: YOU-EVIL-FARMERS! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE CONTROL! YOU CAN TAKE IT'S LAID EGGS, BUT YOU CAN'T BREAK ITS SOUL! ONE DAY IT SHALL BE FREE!

Joe Satriani: "tiruli triruliliruliiiiiiiiiiiiii ChchchchchchtrilululilialuariaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA eeeeeeeeeeauauauauaua *solo*"

Dimmu Borgir: Chicken is war, chicken is pain, chicken is all you've ever slain, he is tears in your eyes, he's the bringer of the blight...

Nightwish: From wishes to eternity...

Cruachan: It's on the rocky road to dublin!

Impaled Nazarene: Chicken has crossed the via dolorosa with zero tolerance. The absence of eggs does not mean peace!

Grave Digger: Chickenheart! almighty king, freedom it'll bring! *bagpipes*krijeeesht*

Pantera: To cross the cemetary gates...

Queen: The chicken must go on! Fat bottomed chicken make the rockin' world go round!

Led Zeppelin: To be a rock and not to roll...

Sirenia: It was at sixes and sevens

Blind Guardian: ACROSS THE STREET IT WILL BELIEVE (back vokal: ACROSS THE STREET IT WILL BE FREE!)

Nargaroth: CHICKEN IST KRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!

Venom: Chicken is in league with Satan!

Turbonegro: Chicken's got erection.

Nokturnal Mortum: IN THE NAME OF ARYAN PRIDE!

Iced Earth: Saviour to his own, chicken to some, chickenkind falls, something wicked comes!

Demons & Wizards: He went to fiddle on the green

Dungeon: To meet his slave of love...

2. Loerand

Loerand My heart holds no fear for death

Nice ;)

Kindfa funny too :p

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Some of them are really funny!

4. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Very funny!
    I like it.

5. nior Gems: 24/31

Really funny!

6. Laertis Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Obituary: just to get Choped In Half and get inside a Body Bag

Mercyful Fate: to attend to A Dangerous Meeting with Melissa, The Mad Arab and Fifteen Men (And A Bottle Of Rum)

Testament: to practice what it preaches

King Diamond: to get to A Mansion In The Darkness and see the Eye Of The Storm through a Portrait

Anthrax: to get Caught In A Mosh

Marillion: to meet Kayleigh dressed in a Pseudo Silk Kimono

Yes: because it is Owner Of A Lonely Heart

Megadeth: to Kick The Chair

Annihilator: because it Burns Like A Buzzsaw Blade

Malevolent Creation: to run from the Assassin Squad

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Cradle Of Filth-To sodomise the virgin vampires

Anal C*nt- To send a thank you note to the guy that raped his dumb sister

Nightwish-To meet the century child by the side of the ocean

Daniel Lioneye- Cause it’s a lonely lonely road…

Avril Lavigne- She want’s to go home but there is nobody home..

AntiProduct- To find a place called Rock’N’Roll!

Autumn- To stand where the witches sing their hymns

Tiamat-To drink till dawn with a candle lit, and through the whole night alone he sits

Jane's Addiction- Just Because...

8. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

Danzig - chicken...tell your chicklets not walk my way

A Perfect Circle - because it's time to bring the fire down

Alice In Chains - because here comes the rooster

Disturbed - AWw wah ah ah ah...cluck cluck

Incubus - Because it never thought it would be on the verge of spontaneous road crossing, woe is me

Lacuna Coil - the Chickens a lie

Rollins Band - because the other side of the road pisses me off and I'm going to beat the crap out of it

Tool - because the chicken has gone to great lengths to expand it's threshold of pain

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I love that song!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.