1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Will and Grace

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Gash, Jul 28, 2001.

1. Gash Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Does anybody watch it? It is SO funny probably the best sitcom out there right now.

God I am so camp.

2. herf Guest

yeah, its funny as hell
    for all you who dont knw what this is, wil and grace are best friends, wills gay and shes currently living in his apartment after her break up from a fiance who high-fives her after sex :)

sample lines-
    Wills friend- wow you and grace are perfect for each other, you should get married!
    grace- nah, this would be us after a month, "hey honey im having an affair"
    will- "me too!"
    grace- "his names albert"
    will- "me too!"

its funny shit!

3. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i dont see whats so great, the idea is sorta of funny, but the actors are just bad in my opinion, plus it makes it seem like every gay guy acts like a those fashion designers in trashy movies, which im sure isnt true

4. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yeah i watch its probably the only one that makes me laugh! :)

5. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

it has it's high points and low points.

Oh-well.

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i hate this show

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I think this show is funny. *Just Jack!*

However, my TV has been unplugged for the last few months (letting my brain cells regenerate), and surprisingly, I don't miss it.

8. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31

I also find this new show (that came out in Australia a couple of days ago) very interesting.

It's called Boston Public! :eek:

I think :confused:

9. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31

Boston Public was the one with the school right?
    if so, i only watched it once, or twice.

there was also an old show called Boston Common that i thought was great.
    I haven't seen it in a couple of years, so it might just have been because i was young.(or younger than i am now)

10. Silverblade Guest

Will and Grace is funny, Boston Public is stupid because there is to much drama in it and not enough laughter.

11. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Um, Boston Public is a drama, not a sitcom; I think that's why there's lots of drama and not so much comedy in it. ;)

12. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] I have to admit, the little I watch TV...I am usually watching something on FOX.

Right now my favorite shows are:

The Simpsons
    Malcolm in the Middle
    Boston Public
    Ally McBeal (mostly because I think Nell and Elaine are hot!!!)

So Sunday and Monday nights I watch TV...The rest of the time, I'm doing something else.

13. shadow_thief Guest

Will & Grace is not funny. The Simpsons and Malcome in the Middle is.

14. Relic Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm sorry, but all 4 of the main characters on Will and Grace are so over the top, they're just not funny. There's a few good sitcoms out there, but the NBC 'Must See TV' has degenerated so much over the last couple of years. Anyone remember The Weber Show? Case in point.

15. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31

I know its not the funniest shows out there but its not funny, its stupid funny if you know what i mean! :)
    You gotta admit Malcolm in the middle is funny but the simpsons are most enjoyable but not as funny!

If you want to see a funny movie go see baysketball! :D

16. Silverblade Guest

The Simpsons is one of my favourite TV-shows.

Malcolm in the Middle is funny too, but if you saw that Frank Muniz thing on MTV he seems like a real brat.

17. shadow_thief Guest

Gormentghast,how on earth can you remember such an old movie?!

18. jack-of-all-trades Gems: 11/31

wasn't it baseketball?(combo of base ball and basketball)

The simpsons are the best show on tv. and look how old that show is!

D'oh! :D

19. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

It was Baseketball. That movie Rocked, as does Reel Big Fish (The band in it) :D :D :D

Will and Grace is OK, but there is better around.

20. Silverblade Guest

My favorite sitcom is: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Will Smith is funny, but my favorite character is Geoffrey, I love his humor, he is just so sarcastic.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.