1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

worse games of all times!

Discussion in 'Playground' started by iceviper77, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceviper77 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

If we chose our best 5- what is the worse games you've played?

1.Temple of Elemental Evil - sorry guys.almost every aspect of this game is low.Too short,terrible voice system,many annoying Go-And-Fetch side-quests.I got the feeling that this game is half-baked,pure and simple. In fact,I would recommend that every game developer would have a copy of ToEE,as a good example how NOT to make a game.complete waste of time and money.

2.King's Quest 8 - what the hell did they think there at Sierra? "hey,let's make a game that looks like KQ series And Doom at the same time!" Bad idea,Mrs. Williams.

3.Super Mario - A game where a fat plumber jumps on the heads of giant snails in order to save a princess with a name of a fruit.
    I mean,come on!!

I couldn't find any more-but would like to know what's your's,guys.

2. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

No such thing as a worst game for me. There are games and non-games. Anything that doesn't meet even the most basic criteria is immediately discarded and forgotten. There are some that are 'better' than others, but I'm very picky about what I play, so I never end up with 'worse'.

3. iceviper77 Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

well,didn't you never started a game,realised it sucks,and said "I started it,I might as well finish it"?

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Nope. No point, really. If it sucks, it's usually obvious enough before I get into it. Trying out demos before buying the game helps a lot too. :heh:

5. Blog Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ultima 2. The graphics and controls were so obscure that I gave up after a few minutes of trying to puzzle out how to do anythig.

Can't come of with other bad games because they just don't sink to that level. I mean, most of them these days are playable, so that's not bad. Even if it has serious bugs or crashing issues, I still manage to play it for a few weeks, hoping that it will work eventually.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My list may be found in this thread - Top 5 Worst Games.

As for Super Mario Bros., if Mario was unappealing, you could always play Luigi. And they jumped on *turtles*, not snails. :p

7. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] We'll leave the one that was started earlier open.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.