1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

You must all know this!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Jan 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Remember i was going out with that girl who decided to dump me for a 13 year old? Yeah well they went back out for a single day!

Anyway, during that period, she was sitting on his lap. While sitting on her lap, she felt a 'hard small thin thing' poke into her bum. She thought it was his mobile and put her hand down to hold it/push it away. Now, when she looked up, his mobile phone was on the table and he had nothing else in his pockets. She realised that it was his dick and started laughing. It was fully erected (it poked hard into her bum) and was at the length of about 4.5 - 5 cm! It was like a mobile phone arial. She dumped him soon after and she has now told her group (which includes me) and that is a bad thing to do if you do not want anything to be spread.

Y'see, now the whole school knows of his pecker and everytime we 15/16 year olds see him, we all wiggle our little fingers and shout "PECKER DICK" or "TWIGGY"! And we want to spread it to the world so spread people spread this news! Remember he is almost as tall as me and i stand at 177cm! Never did like that greebo...well none of the greebos in my school (don't worry herf i like you and it ain't aimed at you) And this piece of news is so funny and good! At last i can get my back on that FUCKING BASTARD who stole the girl i had ... once.

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    *YAWN*

Ah, the cruelty of children... *sigh*

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Hey its true! And its a right old laugh! No one likes him anyway. They all put up a mask...

4. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ya know Blackthorne TA, Sniper is going to be our age one day, and realize that none of this stuff really matters.

And Sniper, I do remember what it's like to be 16 yrs old- fun and exiting, but tough at the same time. I read some of your earlier posts on the whole subject and I was just thinking - you probably shouldn't get so worked up over this youngster who 'stole' your girl. I don't mean offense, but didn't you girlfriend have a choice in the matter?

5. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] sniper, i know how you feel, my girlfriend hasn't been stolen yet, but some guy keeps making moves on her, i should do something about that asshole!

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Dear god. A post like that definately makes me groan loudly and shake my head. Please never, ever post something like that again. You just lowered my intelligence by a couple of points. Anyway, just think about the complex you are giving this guy, how he will brood over it for 20 years, then pick you off from a tower while screaming at the sky to make the voices to stop. Seriously, that is really cruel. Maybe the guy is an ass. But still, being a former psychology major, something like that will probably stick with that guy forever. Not a very cool bit of mental luggage to tote around.

7. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Hmmm Sniper, I (it's just me) hope that this affair with your slut "former-girlfriend" isn't going to become a long-running drama here. At your age this probably seems like a big deal, but to me it's like "So what?".

I mean, get over it already. There are bigger things in life than petty bitching and pining over wounded pride and superstitious "hexing".

Why are you even still with that group your girlfriend is in, the group who wears mere masks? MINDLESS DRETCHES! :mad: RANT RANT RANT RANT

Ahem, in conclusion, I hope you sort yourself out. When one pays attention to the things at hand, he loses sight of the things far away. When one has in mind bigger things the small no longer matter.

Heed my advice seriously! :mad:

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.