1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

A question for coffee drinkers.

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Sep 24, 2006.

1. Wiley One Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I tried coffee several times when I was younger but did not start drinking coffee regularly until I was 21 and the military decided to station me in a remote area of Alaska. I have been hooked ever since. :coffee2:

2. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I just really started drinking coffee in the last couple of months when I quit the Diet Dew. I really like Dunkin Dounuts coffee, and I buy that and make it home for the most part.

3. T2Bruno

T2Bruno The only source of knowledge is experience Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I started drinking coffee at 25.

4. Atmer

Atmer Wandering... Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm not exactly sure what age I was when I started drinking coffee, probably around 5. I don't think it's an unusual age to start drinking coffee, at least not here in Brazil.

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I started drinking coffee around 14 or 15 and I've quit drinking now that I'm 25.

It made me all jittery. And there's hoping to have the coffee fields converted to growing food, but that's just an idea :rolleyes:

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

An Afogato, in other words?

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hard to say. It got serious around my 17th year, I guess, though I had drunk lighter kinds before, since elementary school.

8. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Belated response,

I remember my first cup. It was in my fouth year of Junior school (Aged 10 or 11) and I drank the teachers very sweet and luke warm coffee which she had forgotten about.

I've always had it very sweet since then.

9. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    My mom tried to get me drinking coffee long time ago. "Here, try it. With a lot of milk and sugar" That stuff was disgusting. But when i tried it black and strong, it was quite good. Didn't drink it very much until I got 17 or so.

10. Abomination Gems: 26/31

I hardly drink coffee at all. More of a Milo person. Coffee dehydrates me too much, one cup will send me to the bathroom 3 times in as many hours.

11. Faraaz Gems: 26/31

16...I prefer cold coffee to hot though...wakes me up better.

Plus 35° C days aren't much of an incentive for a big hot cup of coffee, now are they?? :D

12. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

18?, 25? Why start so late? I could understand if it was something manly such as an Irish coffee.

You mean frape's Farraz? I miss having those in Greece. So simple, yet so good.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.