1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Adventures of Portson (Ooc)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Lantus, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Posted. Sorry to take so long about it, but life tends to catch up with me on the weekends.

2. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Terthe you fool! You have ruined everything! I'll have your head for this... :p

It doesn't matter. For now on though, i suggest all read teh OoC first ;)

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oops same counts for me it's good I didn't do anything weird in my post :D

4. Lantus Gems: 11/31

No problem! :)

5. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    FYI, I *really don't* have any ideas in mind for how to "take down" Corneilius Blackamon. I just threw him out there as a Bad Guy and to possibly give us Something To Do. :roll:

6. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Heya guys, um, I'll just add a character profile if thats 'kay.

Name: Daie d'Malkin

Daie is tall, around six foot four, and handsome, he has Grecian features, and long black, shoulder-length hair. A long, thin scar runs down the left side of his face, from temple to jaw. He face is set in a perpetual, mocking half-smile.
    He wears a long black cloak, and a black tunic and britches, with a wide brimmed hat, giving him the look of a dapper dandy.
    At his waist, hangs a long sabre, with a red velvet pommel.
    Daie prefers not to talk about his history, claiming that there is nothing important enough to talk about. He acts politely to everyone, but especially women.

7. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Hey, all. Like Rally, I gotta do the "life & family" thing on weekends, so sorry for being gone...

OK, here we go...

8. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

I'd best add my own character's description to this thread.

Name: David Anderson

Description: Six foot three and broad shouldered. He is strongly muscled but he walks smoothly and softly, betraying his intimidating size. He wears a blue, red and green kilt (Anderson colours) and a grey jacket and waistcoat. At his side he carries a Highland Broadsword, some thing like this http://www.revival.us/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=21 and a buckler. Along with all of this he carries a fiddle within a hard leather case. Beneath the violin there lies a sky blue bonnet.

Despite his huge appearance, he has very boylike features which he tries to hide beneath a beard and shoulder length hair.

[ January 19, 2005, 20:46: Message edited by: The Kilted Crusader ]

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Alright something more about Talena.

She is an attractive young women (age 24). She loves Classical music and wine and hangs out in inn's and theatres most of her time.

Her father is a very rich merchant who gives her lots of money as long as she does small jobs like delivering packages to customers or clean the house.

Talena has long black hair and a very pale skin. She is dressed in mostly leather and loves to wear boots. She is skilled with crossbows, but can also defend herself with swords and knives. Her sister Selenia loves to brew drinks with a high alcohol volume, and she and Talena are drinking partners. Most of the people in town know Talena, and there is a lot of gossip about the fact that an attractive girl like her has never been seen with a boyfriend…

10. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Lantus--quick question since you're online--if Simon walked out of the tavern a minute or so behind Aik's char, would he be able to see where Clar, David, and, Rally's char went?

11. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Sorry, didn't get this until now. Yes, that's fine. Aik hasn't said Neshi has actually entered the alley yet, so it'll work.

12. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

@Terthe

Thanks for the blade. Give it back to you later...

13. The Kilted Crusader

Daie, you can't wave to me in the tavern if I'm not there :p

14. Lantus Gems: 11/31

@Kilty, I've spoken to Daie about it, and it's changing. ;)

[EDIT:] I'm away for this entire week so I'll not be posting. Just play around if you can, or you can wait. Just thought I'd tell you.

[ January 24, 2005, 00:36: Message edited by: Lantus ]

15. The Kilted Crusader

We really need to get out of this alley folks :p

16. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Yeah. People are starting to stare...

17. Lantus Gems: 11/31

/me uses his hands to quiet the crowd of cheering fans...

Yes, Lantus is back! :p

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

hmmm I'm not really in a rollplaying mood right now. So I think my next post won't be untill early next week.

Just wanted you to know...

19. Lantus Gems: 11/31

It looks like no one is in the roleplaying mood right now! :p

20. The Kilted Crusader

Garak - you can't take control of someone elses character. Have a look at the rules Lantus posted at the begining of this thread before you post again. Welcome to the RP though :)

BTW, considering no-ones really posting, I hope no one minds if I move time forwards to later that night so we can get going again.

[ January 29, 2005, 15:44: Message edited by: The Kilted Crusader ]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.