1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Adventures of Portson (Ooc)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Lantus, Jan 6, 2005.

1. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

2. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

@Kilty ~ Better you then me...

3. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

See you all next week. I'll be OK if someone needs to take control of Simon temporarily. He's got a rapier if he needs to fight.
    But he will NOT dance on the table in his undies...

4. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Bugger, just when my plan was developing... ;)

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Pokes Lord Garak in the eye* :nolike:

6. Lantus Gems: 11/31

*Holds Aikanaro back then throws a stool up Lord Garak's left nostril* :toofar:

7. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Would I be able to join this campaign or is it to far advanced already. If so here's my character.

Name: Duecelion (Duece) Purcell

Personality: Cocky, troublesome, brave, friendly, charmer

Appearence: Standing a little under 6 feet, Duec weighs around 170p. He is slender but muscular. He has short black hair, and dark brown eyes to match. He wears a pair of black pants that are a little baggy and are quite comfortable along with a black vest that has silver trimmings. He barely ever actually buttons the vest, as he prefers to leave it open to show off his tattoos. His chest and stomach are a patch work of tattoos, rangeing from Sailors Sparrows to cross that sits in the middle of his chest above his abdomen and in between his pecs. On his left forearm there is a tattoo of a nautical star, and on his right from his elbow up past his shoulder and onto his neck is a myriad of flames.

History/Personality: Somehow Duece always seems to have a full coin purse, it could be because he is a skilled pickpocket when he wants to be, or it could be from the cache of money he's horded since he was a homeless street urchin. He is never afriad to spend money, especially when it comes to his favourite activity; drinking and tavern girls. Armed only with the two daggers that he keeps in leather sheaths on his wrists Duece is quite happy, being viewed as a lay about and a rogue.

8. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Oooops! Sorry about that.

9. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I just don't have the time to do this, but maybe in a few months I will... :(

10. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Don't worry Garak, everyone makes mistakes their first time...

This is your first time right? :p

11. Lantus Gems: 11/31

WTF, WTF, WTF!!!

Ok, we have to make this thing happen. I ahd an idea of us leaving Portson, but it's not happening now. We have to clean up any messes, then stick to a plot and go for it! It's mainly my fault, for not having as much control, but i really wnat this thing to get off the ground. Almost 100 posts and all we have done is talked about rebeling, like Aik has mentioned! I'm not having a bitch here, but if you all want this to happen aswell, we need to work it out. And if you don't now is the time to leave.

12. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Sorry guys, I'm leaving the RP. I'm not really enjoying the direction it's taking, so I think I'll get out early before it gets much deeper. Sorry again.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well How about this: "We want to stop that guy, but something goes wrong so we have to flee, wich means we have to leave Portson like we wanted before!"

So instead of seeing this as a chanche of the direction, it's a way to do what we wanted to do: Steal a Boat to get away from portson!

Let me know what you guys think!

14. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Kilty, I"m sure you probably won't read this, but still: I'm upset to loose you, but i accept your leave. Please, however, think about it.

Sleepy, if it doesn't sound to up-myself, i really just want everyone to follow my lead right now.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well - if you wanted a natural end to the story (A rare thing in RPs indeed...) - around here would be a good place. Or otherwise we can see what happens - but I must say that I'm leaving it very open for my character to bow out at any moment :)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.