1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Adventures of Portson

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Lantus, Jan 6, 2005.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Talena finished her wine in one large sip stood up and said: "I go with you!"

2. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Simon stepped outside, seeing the girl (he didn't recall hearing her name) running down the street.

"Now where would you be going?" he wondered.

3. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Jon, having just finished is mug of ale, stood saying.
    "Me come too..." Just as Jon was 'bout to follow the old barkeep came over with another mug for him. Jon took up the mug draining it in one sip. Belching loudly he followed Talena and Simon out the door.

4. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Simon came to the realization that he was heading into a possibly dangerous situation and that he was unarmed (except for the empty tankard in his left hand which he had forgotten to put down). Had he drunk THAT much already?

Turning to Talena and Jon, he asked, "Do either of you have a blade you can spare?"

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Talena shook her head and said "No sorry, I only carry one knife at this moment." "Maybe you can hit them with your tankard!" she added with a smile on her face.

6. Steeze Gems: 10/31

Drawing a dagger from inside his tunic Jon gives it to Simon, while taking his pistol from his belt.

7. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Claraton was surprised when he saw Neshi come around the corner. Instead of saying something, even thinking something, the boy just stood there. The next thing that happened was even more surprising. The other inn-dogs came running around the corner, all armed.

"What the hell!?" Claraton yelled.

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Neshi saw Claraton, unharmed, and apparently not about to be killed. He turned about to look at her, then past her.

At his yell, she spun around to see what had started him, and it was then that she noted the other people from the tavern had been following her, all of them now armed. Swiftly she backed away from them, as fast as she could towards Claraton.

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    "Lovely," Milo sighed, "all the angels come to the rescue. We can only hope that Blackamon's spy - you remember that other drunk, don't you? - didn't mark your faces, or we're sunk before we've sailed." He turned to the newcomers. "If I tell you that I think you could be the undoing of Corneilius Blackamon's scourge upon this town, will you regret having left the safety of the tavern? For like it or not, you're in it up to your necks."

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

[ January 28, 2005, 22:28: Message edited by: Daie d'Malkin ]

11. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Simon looked at Milo and made sure his blade (and tankard) were not held in a threatening manner.

"Up to our necks beats in over our heads, yes? Or is that going to be next? Tell me more, I just can't wait to hear..."

12. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Claraton was surprised by the arrivla of the new fours tavern members. Had they come to help? To see some action? At this time, it mattered not to the young boy. He reached out to Neshi, and held her close.

His only friend in all this was tangled in the web the deepest. Something had to happen if she was going to live free again.

"Tell us more..."

13. Steeze Gems: 10/31

As Jon rounded the corner, the sight suprised him, he had expected the guard to be cowering on the ground and the fiddle player standing over him, instead they were all talking, tucking his pistol back into his belt he listened to what the guard had to say, nodding his head in approval...

14. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

David looked at the people around him. They didn't look like they would be much use. Men with plenty of talk but no action. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck as he looked them over again.

He felt like a fool, standing in an alleyway with a crowd. "Bugger it." he thought to himself. "I believe the guardsman said he had no plan, as such, so I'm going to find another inn for the night." He smiled "Or a free night in the cells."

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Neshi leaned close against Claraton, moving her mouth in line with his ear and whispered into it. "Clar, what the bloody hell do you think you're doing?"

16. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Claraton looked away from the fiddler, his eyes falling on Neshi.

"I couldn't... couldn't just let this man be taken away for protecting you. I just couldn't!"

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

"Yes," she hissed. "But about ... about Blackamon? Are you out of your mind? He'd hang you all for even thinking about it."

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

"Well it seems things ar not that bad!" Talena said. "But now we are part of a plan, damn this day is sure strange." "oops, let's put this away" she says, while hiding her dagger.

"Tell me Milo, where is this all about?"

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    "It's about freeing this town from a tyrant. The people who are supposedly in power here either owe too much to Blackamon to risk crossing him, or are too enamoured of what he's given them to risk losing it. But if a group of little people, people who are generally beneath his notice, were to make him appear the fool, there is no way that Corneilius Blackamon could keep control. Without his poisonous influence, I'm sure that some element of honor can return to Portson."

20. Steeze Gems: 10/31

"Well I'm in, i've been out of the job for a while, and i'm startin' to get an itch." Said Jon, looking around at everyone else.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.