1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Alas....the next waves of the ocean pushes the previous waves up the shore......

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Jan 17, 2001.

1. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Syl-->

Is it in KQ3 that you are prisonner of a mage at the beginning? or something like this?

2. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Gotta play the IWD expansion. In it, I can finally fufil all my ranger fantasies with that class being so empowered.
    :D

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Rumor has it that there will be a White Dragon...I'm looking forward to seeing that! Plus, I just think the wintery scenes are cool! :D

4. hooligan_inc Guest

the Dragon will be better if they get Sean Connery to do the voice

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] That WOULD be nice!

6. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

i was a dude?

7. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

r0x0r.

I am a new wave I think, even though p33r sux0rz.

8. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] Yeah, aint nobody gettin' pushed up on noshore by no new waves over here? Capiche?

9. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Heehee, I remember Kings Quest. I bought the first one ages ago. That game was cool!

Anyone remember CyberEmpires (made by SSL), LaserSquad, or FutureWars?
    Those were my top games back in the 386,486 days.

10. Nightal Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] KING'S QUEST ROCKS!!

also does 'The warriors of the Eternal Sun'

11. Sorl Guest

[​IMG] The ultimatly best crpg was and is OMEGA. You could dynamically change your alignment, pray to different gods (at a certain risk that is), change from paladin to thief (the other way was a bit difficult), and get your stats up to 22 flat by a chaos storm. the graphics were imagination building, and the number of monsters unsurpassed. :cool: :cool: :cool:

12. Roghnaithe Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I am not familiar with that game, but it sounds awesome. I was wondering if you could tell me who it was made by and stuff. Thanks

13. Silroth Gems: 7/31

Sorry, the last version, I used died with my second to last computer, but you might search on the internet (yeah it's free).
    A little warning (in case the 'imagination building' hint didn't carry) it's got character-graphics (I'm not sure about color any more but I think it was b/w).
    Nonetheless it was real fun to play, had a load of monsters, mana-based spell-weaving, ...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.