1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Amon-Ra read this

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by TinkyWinky, Mar 7, 2001.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Oh such sweet memories of me and herf...

Amon-Ra: you are amazing and i beg you continue your defense against Tinky.

Tinky Winky: i know a kid who some of my female friends call Tinky Winky because he has a small pecker. May i inquire whether that child be you by any chance?

Tal: keep this kid on the boards...he might prove...entertaining

User Name: You are a prick who is unoriginal and is trying to be funny without actually realising that people are laughing at you.

2. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Shura you are sneaky, I didn't even catch that little poke at my privates. I'll have to be more careful from now on.

*Where is that hockey cup that I used to wear?*

3. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Yo yo Carlosita Suave! Gech yo azz off 'ere. You know you Amon-Ra's biotch.

[This message has been edited by Vile (edited March 08, 2001).]

4. User Name Banned

[​IMG] stop perdendin' everyone! let's just admit we all hate amon-ra!

PS- hey, this is a fun site!

5. User Name Banned

anyway sniper, the whole point of my messages was to be boisterous and unoriginal, I thought that was funny. According to you people are laughing at me; that means I have succeeded. Besides, being called a "prick" by a perfect stranger with a temper is pretty funny too. So, in the spirit of this whole post: GO F*CK YOURSELF.

[This message has been edited by User Name (edited March 09, 2001).]

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Geez, how did I miss all this fun :( Anyway, I will say this. The one post newbie is quite bold. Annoying, behind the times, rude, etc., but still bold. Hopefully he will show up around here again. It livened up the forums again, so can he be all that bad? (Note: I expect no ansewer to such a sarcastic question) :D

7. User Name Banned

[​IMG] Was tinkey winkey scared away already? Damn, he was my reason for hanging around.... Oh well, I can always wait and see.

8. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Yeah, Sniper, thanks for backing me up and all, but Carlosita Suave, and by that I mean "User Name", is a friend of mine who was just messin' with me. Sorry for insulting his -(TinkyWinky's)- grammar, but he clearly knew the English language well enough to attempt to insult me using it, and in my book, that means it is fair game.

Thanks to everyone for the backup, it's good to know that my art for comical flame is not lost on this group... :D and remember, I do not flame unless provoked... won't someone please provoke me? :D

TinkyWinky, next time please make it a little harder... :p

Amon-Ra

9. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*Rips off Moeken's groin and runs to press-dry it between the pages of a heavy book*
    :D :D :D

10. Wassup Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Seem that Tinky' post was an hit and run. And its look like he run very far. :D

11. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] *Shura wakes from his 'wet' dream with vague memories of what has just happened. He wonders 'What is that heavy dictionary doing on my bed?' Sweat beads his forehead as slow realization engulfs him and the pain in his groin builds into a firey inferno. NOOOOOOO!!

12. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] SCORE! First round: Winner- Lord Moeken

13. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31

[​IMG] Shura - You aren't a female are you? If so am I ever the embarrassed one.
    Hmmmm, inexplainable fascination with male genitalia, random fits of rage; honest mistake on my part ;)
    Maybe you're just a big fan of 'Will & Grace'

(No offence intended to all the female posters out there :))

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited March 09, 2001).]

14. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Sniper, are you just slightly credulous or is it a thing that appears to form a pattern in your posts?

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

credulous septic yogurt?

User name: i said that they were laughing AT you and not WITH you. Oh and i dont like f*cking my self. I prefer to 'f*ck' (i personally prefer the term make love to) girls

16. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Who is laughing AT user name? I was laughing with him... he's my homey, yo... and my bitch...

Amon-Ra

17. User Name Banned

Ahm.... sniper, read my message CAREFULLY. Wait: I'll save you scrolling time! "The whole point of my messages was to be boisterous and unoriginal, I thought that was funny. According to you people are laughing at me; that means I have succeeded."

Anyway, you're right, implying that you prefer yourself over girls was a bit presumptuous. ;)

P.S.- Amon, I'm not your bitch! You know I'm Valtentine's and only Valentine's! Don't you be trying to claim what ain't yours!

18. Winterborne Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Yoyoyo, itsa Tiggah Ali here. Once I figured out that Carlito was claimin not to be my bitch, I figured I'd step off that street corner I was pimpin it on and come onto this board. I gots to set my bitches straight.

Carlito, ain't no Valentine ownin you. Valentine is my bitch, yous my bitch, the Prince (Amon-Ra) is my bitch, and any of your bitches are also my bitches. Carlito, learn the pimp-vassal system. I get a bitch, that bitch gets a bitch, and those bitches all get bitches, I get rich. Thats the way it gonna be, see? So if you wants outta my game, you needs to bring me the fame. Or you can get out for free if your money comes to me.

Prince Amon-Ra, you wanna get slapped again? You comin onto this board gettin flamed such as 2-dolla bitches get flamed, you handled it like a million-dolla ho. Nice job. But yo, where was the pimp slap? Gotta flame em back yo, but NEVER FORGET THE PIMP SLAP AT THE END! Bitch, you got lucky Im in a nice mood.

TinkyWinky, all I can say is that once you go down (and you got put down by one of my bitches), you become mine. See the pimp-vassal system has kicked yo free-service ass. You now belong to Amon-Ra, which means you belong to me. Hehehe, and I get richer by the second.

19. User Name Banned

[​IMG] :mad:*Isn't there some loon who's always talking about grinding up genitals on this site? Well, if he's around, Tiggah Ali (Winterbone) is really asking for a ball slicin' (but then again, who isn't these days).

Ali- Damn n*gger, shit. You know I's done whorin'. Lemme ax you somethin': You think you be representin'? You think you can just get all up in this shit and be all "you my bitch?" Shit, dog! You best rekonize that I's through witchoo. Damn, don't even know wassup no more.

Carlosito

20. Winterborne Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Almost forgot, DAKsimillian, or as you call yourself here, Vile, pay yo dues and pay attention to what i told Carlito (User Name).
    Vile, you havent been pimpin worth sh*t. Wheres my money? What the hell? 50 cents? What have you been doin? Playin footsies? Yo get ya act together and start sheddin the clothes yo. Im low on the dough, alls my bitches have been doin softcore shitz. I need hardcore-up-the-azz action by next tuesday. Got it?

BTW, someone needs to set Valentine straight.

Tiggah Ali

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.