1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Bad behavior

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

So, what happened to the dryer after that? I get the feeling the filter isn't supposed to handle insulation.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Now normaly, I am not a violent person. But when vulgar words are used in reference to my family, I get slightly, well, pissed.

So basically: School bus. He make horrible insults. I hold back urges. He gets laughs, goes farther. I still hold back urges. He gets more laughs, and goes too far. I release urges. With elbow. To head. To side of bus. Multiple times. He still has a lisp.

As an a adult(kinda) I regret my actions because I sank to his level. I won't do it again.

3. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Playground, my neighbour with whom we always played soccer was bugging me so hard that I punched him in the eye. He was screaming that he had gone blind for the next two hours, really freaked me out. The problem is that when I really really get mad, I go berserk. I don't think go completely mental and hit everything I see.

It only happened twice when I was below 14 but still it freaked me out and from that moment on I learned some severe self control and never gotten into a fight again. But if for some reason with a robbery or I get hit hard for no reason, I can and will summon up that rage again and some of my family know not to come close when that happens.

4. Abomination Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Rage is gooooood :)
    The beserker in all of us needs to be let out of the cage every once in awhile. It's strange how idiots are the ones who always seem to have the right key... :hmm:

5. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Yes well, this is how you see who's carries the survivor genes of mankind. :)

Lots of idiots out there, but those idiots are the ones who invoke these racial cleaning instincts in us worthy individuals!

Seriously though, rage is good. No matter what anyone or anything says, ever man has to have a point where they will steel themselves and fight back. In the modern world, many push other people past that point because they believe they're safe. The "explosive rage" is in my opinion the only right type of rage. Your morals and ethics are on too light grounds if you allow yourself to get gradually more violent from every little insult made at you. It's a healthy sign that your mind will hold you back not giving in an inch to the very last moment, and when that moment comes, then the primal urges make sure someone gets a lesson they won't soon forget.

Family is a holy thing indeed. Insulting one's family is to me like insulting a dangerous man holding a gun. You know he's going to shoot you, but if you're so stupid as to want to experience that first-hand, then go away and make it happen.

Anyway, a bit of Italian attitude isn't too bad. Let off some steams when you feel like it, and love everyone anew when you have. Just don't make a psychosis out of it.

Sorry for the offtopicish thing. I just felt I had to point out something I thought here.

6. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Scaring people is fun. Once in the school computer room I wanted a computer, but some kid refused to give it away. I said to him, in a very mafia-like way (kinda like how the mafia-dude in Simpsons speak)

You *will* move from this computer, or else I *will* hurt you.

The kid got so scared, I think he nearly pissed his pants (and he was like 14-15 years old, and I was 15-16)

PS. Im a 180cm buff guy, which may have helped with the scaring

7. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

That just makes me wonder how many actually enjoy of the feeling. I think I'm developing a taste for it... :eek:

8. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31

And enjoy it ye must! The only problem is this little annoying thing called a conscience, that's nothing but a program set into one's mind by people who seek to abuse you without the beast coming forward! Uhh, that would be parents. Maybe not, then.

Anyway. Things such as bullying, scaring, stealing someone's girlfriend... I hope justice will rain on you people some day. ;)

9. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

There is no such thing as justice, and:

Mercy is a shield used by the weak, steel yourslef before the disease spreads

Do you *know* what Im talking about?

10. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I hear ya Bahir.
    I'm usually pretty stabile (note the difference between "stabile" and "calm").
    Only once did the beast come loose, for something quite silly I can't actually remember anymore; I nearly strangled someone with my bare hands then.
    It's rather easy to get under my skin though, as there are a few things that really make my blood boil and I can get slap-happy quite quickly if ignored when I *politely request* that the annoyance is ceased.
    However I don't usually cause real damage; well not intentionally anyway.
    :borg:

EDIT: typos & post-posting reviewed 2nd Edition

11. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    This whole primal rage reaction is definitely a trait with a gene on the "Y" chromosome. If you notice, all of those people having violent responses are men (and I reacted similarly in my high school days). Women simply don't respond that way. If you notice dark haired beauty's response was simply to make the girl itchy when she wore those clothes. She didn't lay a beat-down on her ass. Well, I guess it was men that attacked the wolly mammoths, and defended the caves from saber-toothed tigers, so they have to have some more primal urges.

12. Apeman Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

You know Aldeth, I know some women who can hit it quite hard when provoked (not my friends by the way). And the nails on those are not to be trifled with ;)

13. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

I usualy take out my rage on my siblings (who are younger than me :D )

Like when I came home today, and found out they had left the butter out with the lid open. I didnt beat any of them (although I wanted to) but I yelled as hell

Now that I think about about it, I did hit my sister on the arm (that f-ing moron deserved it, shes so damn cocky and annoying)

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You're a 180 cm big guy and you hit a little girl?

15. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31

Yes. Talking is not an option since she repeats all words I say in a very silly voice. And she is a teenager (13 years) so she isnt "little".

16. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Back in the day (well, 2 years ago) I got really drunk, and went to a park where I was hitting on some girl. (I don't know who. Come to think of it maybe it was a statue or even a slide. I was pretty hammered.) A guy, who was quite high, came up to me and asked if I had a smoke. I said, "yeah, but **** off if you think I'm giving it to you!" Then I lit one up right in front of him.

About 5 minutes later, I was sitting on a bench and the guy comes running up from behind me and hits me, running at full speed, in the back of the head with his shoe.

Needless to say, I never saw him at school again, and it wasn't because he didn't like the curriculum. I'm sure I put him in the hospital.

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

For some reason I would rather have a little sister like that than beat her down. ;)

Besides, 13 IS "little." Very, very, little.

18. Illusions And Dreams Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Hello Everyone,

First Time poster LONG time reader.

Well about a Year ago, (I was 18) I found out that my Sister's boyfriend raped her.. I was beyond rage, as i care very much about my family members , So natural you can assume I took revenge. Looking back now I can see what i did was very wrong and exetremly dangerous, but he was never punished by Police or anyone else, so i took matters into my own hands. At that time me and him worked in a stairmaking factory, (Summer job) so one night the two of us were working over time. I grabed the nail gun , and stapled both his hands to a think sheet of oak wood, and told him if he ever ratted me out or did anything like what he did again that I would kill him. And i left him there stapled to the wall overnight. He quit work the next day and moved to the other side of town, I guess I overdid it but at that time I was blinded by rage. Like i said Im not proud of what I did and i have serious regrets sometimes, but hell what would you have done if any of you were in my situation.

Well bye for now.

19. Foradasthar Gems: 21/31

A matter of opinion, but what you did was just right. Assuming the crime in question was exactly that simple (boyfriend raped? that does sound rather dubious)?

20. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I agree with Foradasthar, rape is IMO a crime deserving death and/or mutilation, and if the authorities won't/can't act on it, it falls to the victim or his/her relatives to take action.
    :borg:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.