1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Baldur's Gate High School

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by 8people, May 14, 2002.

1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
  2. DinoTiggy1 Guest

Write some more, I give the content so far.

10/10, LOL

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    (The class is going to RMP (Religious and Moral Philosophy))

Imoen: You hear we have a new RE Teacher?
    Cernd: I heard as you did Imoen
    Imoen: Pardon?
    Cernd: *sigh* I heard there was a new teacher as well
    (The class enter the classroom and look at the teacher standing on his chair.
    Mr T: Tiax rules all!
    Jaheira: Oh no, not him...
    Mr T: You! I shall place a mark of insolence on your forehead!
    Sarevok: What? Shut up you insane Gnome!
    (Mr T casts a spell)
    Sarevok: AARGH! My head! Eh? nothings happened
    Mr T: Tiax... (gasp) has... seemed to... have shrunk... his... under... undergarments... four... sizes this... day... let me just... catch my breath.
    (The class laughs as Tiax tries in vain to catch his breath)
    Mr T: When Tiax rules! Britches shall not ride up so wedge-like!
    (There is a knock on the door)
    Mr T: Enter Tiaxs' throne room, and know you are nothing but dust on his cabinet!
    Hrothgar: Excues me, is this Icewind dale High School?
    Mr T: This is Mighty Tiaxs' citadel of power! The temple of his magnificence!
    Hrothgar: Er, is that a no?
    Mr T: Yes, this is Baldurs Gate High School.
    Hrothgar: My mistake, my apologies.
    MrT: Yes! Beg for forgivness! You are but the grease for the wheels of my rule, silence the squeking of the pupils!
    Hrothgar: I think I'll leave now...
    (He leaves... quickly. Meanwhile Imoen had stood on her chair and moved the clock forward 45 minutes, therfor, the bell rang)
    Mr T: Remember what you've learnt today! Tiax Rules all! Right an essay displaying his magnificence!
    Imoen: (groan) I think I'll have to 'borrow' a book from candlekeep on mad gnomes

(There is a 'bzzt' noise as the speakers suddenly fizz into action)
    Speakers: Is this on? Hello? Ah yes the little red light is on. Students this is thys headmaster, a pop-star has come to see thee in the main hall, I urge ye to go there immediatly, ack! get off you stupid imp, whymust you spend time poking the elderly? bbzzzzzzfthht
    Imoen: A Popstar? I wonder who it is?
    Aerie: ooh! What if it is H-Haer'Dalis!
    Imoen: Not likely, he is a smooth talker though isn't he? He could talk his way in here!
    Jaheira: It could be Garrick or Eldoth
    Aerie: Who?
    Imoen: Garrick couldn't talk about anything than lady Irlana, even then he'd need someone to tell him what to say, and Eldoth? no way, he is so full of himself, and always goes on about girls.
    (The class get to the hall)
    Haer'Dalis: Ah! This sparrow has come to perform to the dove and her friends!

Tune in for more BGHS, this lot isn't as good I know, but when you've been on the computer for two days, parents aren't keen to let you on the PC for another few, tough to them! See you later!

4. zaknafein Guest

Kewl, so how many subjects do they have anyway?

5. DinoTiggy1 Guest

[​IMG] Cool, Tiax, somehow reminds me of our RE teacher, 8people, I wonder why that is?

6. 8people, this high school thing is funny. I look forward to reading more of it, maybe be encouraged just the teeniest bit to going to high school. ;)

7. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

This could get me through the last three weeks remaining at school.

8. This is real coomedy.It's a 10/10.Write somemore please.(Make Edwina return and become a teacher.)

9. Turandil Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

nice work, 9/10, the first ones 10/10

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.