1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Boosville And The Stranger (western comedy)

Discussion in 'Creativity Surge' started by Nobleman, Nov 3, 2001.

1. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Veteran

I miss Darien in this Story!

It's weekend again! I'm pushing the refresh-button every minut, can't wait! Come on Nobleman! I want more :)

[This message has been edited by Headbanger (edited November 17, 2001).]

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Episode 11. Storm's coming up.
    Starring; Mathetais, Extremist, Headbanger
    The wind was rushing through the village, the entire canyon infact. While Mathetias was riding his wagon to town, he was wondering why the weather suddenly had gotten so bad. No. Bad was not the word Mathetais pondered onwards. It was "strange". First the heavy fog. And now big grey clouds where rushing in like sinners to a redemtion session, Mathetais giggled to himself. Then his thoughts dwelled away with the stranger, the cowgirl . Both the wind and a "hi" woke him up from his dream world. It was Extremist and Headbanger riding the opposite way in another wagon. In the storesroom from their wagon was a heck of a noice. But the wagon was covered with white fabric hiding the source of the noise. Extremist and Headbanger just smiled. Hi Vicar they both said, trying to be innocent but failed immensely. "Why not more oddities" Mathetais mumbled. "May the lord guide you" Mathetias replied as the wagons crossed. Mathetias kept looking back hoping to see some glimse of what was making the noise. But he didn't. "Well they are decent people, they wouldn't do something evil", Mathetias preachered to himself and went back to his dreamworld.

Episode 12. Missing people
    Starring; Shralp, Kit, Eveningsdrive, Sir Bel, Namuras
    We got company. Shralp uttered in joy as he was heading towards the exit of the saloon to lock the swing door. Kit looked up from cleaning tables. And Eveningsdrive looked up from cleaning his piano. "will we never get a chance to sleep, Eveningsdrive muttered to Kit. This time Kit didn't have a smart reply. It was 9 am and they had been open now for 15 hours and were hoping to sleep long and deep very soon. But now a customer had apparently just walked in. And Shralp were never shy to turn down on a customer for a little coin. "Shralp is tireless", Kit smiled at Eveningsdrive. "He is a real Dictator", Eveningsdrive replied back just loud enough for Shralp to hear it. Shralp turned and Laughed. Eveningsdrive laughed back. Yes they had been through a lot together. "uhmmm" a voice cleared from the door and soon after the body of the Mighty, former, rodeomaster Sir Bel entered. "Where is my kiddo!" "did you lure him into idleness?" His voice thundered into the almost empty saloon forgetting that he wasn't in an arena trying to be heard by a wild and yelling crowd. Kit brought her hands behind her ears and focused on Sir Bel with open mouth. "What?" she said. Eveningsdrive grinned. Sir Bel didn't. "listen here", Sir Bel cleared his voice again. Wildfire hasn't come home. He always does. He loves beeing home training with the animals. There is nothing but a dissaster that can prevent him from coming home. Nothing!" And where is the Sheriff and his deputy, they didn't check in this morning. Their prisoner Namuras is begging for food and water through the window?, Sir Bel yelled, slammed the door and rode of to BTA's ranch. And he was right where were the sheriff, Big B, and his deputy, Invoker?

Episode 13. The stranger meets the people.
    Starring; Dargorn, Capstone, The Stranger, Tjekanefir
    Dargorn yelled, "look a burgler"! Capstone twisted his body and looked in the direction Dargorn pointed. Dargorn then ran in the opposite. "What where! only fog", Capstone asked. And turned. Just in time to see Dargorn run around a corner. "Doh! Oh no you don't get away from me, Capstone grinned and ran. He was an excellent runner and easily caught up with Dargorn who in return dropped to the ground in wail. Noooo!! Why!! he yelled in a sudden breakout of feelings and dispair. Capstone was a bit startled. But then helped Dargorn to the ground. "I need some bloody water, will you fetch it for me, Dargorn pleaded. "no", Capstone replied. I need some bloody food, will you fetch it for me. "no... again". I need a bloody bloody mary, will you fetch it for me? "no". Will you bugger off? "no." Then where is the miscellaneous store?, Dargorn said giving up on this verbal stone wall of a companion. "I'll take you right now", Capstone replied. "look I want to do a story about you and I can't do that from a distance, now can I?", Capstone preachered. "No, I guess not, Dargorn replied a bit tempted to have a story done of himself." "why" Dargorn continued. "because you are a clever guy, Capstone replied knowing that Dargorn would love to hear that. And Dargorn loved it. "Howdy gentlemen! I am looking for the sheriff, and I could need some directions." A beautifull voice struck the two men, almost as silken fabric touch the skin. They both turned and were enthralled by the twinkling eyes of a cowgirl on her magnificent white horse. She had to be a cowgirl judging from her figure, clothing, silver guns and her cowboyhat. And judge, the two men did. And they seemed too stunned to say anything. "Uhmm directions... Please", She said unaffected by the two mens' behaviour. "Capstone came to his senses and just pointed the way." "Thx, gringo" she smiled. "Anyway you must be the deadly gunman of BTA. I have heard a lot about you. A lot indeed", she looked deep into Dargorn's eyes. "Dargorn was startled but then realized he was still wearing Skedaddle's clothes. "Oh dear". He said. "Oh dear". Those were the excact same words Tjekanefir said in the other end of the town, as she closed the groceries store and went looking for Capstone and Dargorn. Dargorn had to deliver the money to BTA, soon, or there would be hell to pay. But Tjekanefir doubted that Dargorn could continue playing cool after his sudden urge to puke ten minutes earlier. "Oh! why have Extremist and Headbanger left so soon," she muttered and walked down the foggy and windy mainstreet of Boosville.

Episode 14. The Forrest dwelling.
    Starring; Wildfire, Tiamat, Ragusa, Azardu, Baldak and a pack of wolves
    The fog was thick. Wildfire could not even see his hands if he stretched out his arms. The branches of trees and bushes slashed onto his face and body. It was hard to walk. The ground was mushy and full of holes and all sorts of forrest obstacles, and he had to concentrate to see it, through the mist. But he continued. He could still hear the gentle and happy song of the flowergirl. And he intended to follow it. It seemed like hours had passed while they were walking and perhaps he wasn't just imagining. Wildfire had never been this deep in the great Redwood forrest. A faint thought emerged in his head. "what. What if I get lost?" The faintness grew to fear. And soon Wildfire found himself terrified. He tried to "heh" to cheer himself up. But it didn't help. His only chance was to follow the girl. She had to know what she was doing. Wouldn't she? Suddenly the song stopped. And a deep fatherly voice spoke. It spoke as it was coming from all around. Have you shed some happiness Tiamat? "I have done your bidding master Baldak. She replied and kneeled. Suddenly the fog dissapear in a circular area of around 60 feet across. Revealing both Wildfire and two slender male figures, with nimble bodies and pointy ears. The voice spoke again, this time more strict. "Ragusa. Azardu. Seize the intruder." "what!" Wildfire couldn't believe his eyes. "Is this the magic dad has spoken of in his bed time stories". Wildfire still turned on instict and ran off into the foggy mist of the wood. "Home was all he thought about". He ran and ran and ran. Suddenly he heard a snarl followed by a shivering howl. Wildfire stopped. The blood was running wildly through his veins. It was wolves. He was certain. More snarling and howling emerged from the fog. It was impossible for him to locate any directions or distances. Soon he didn't have to. They were all around him and close. He could spot their shining eyes coming out of the mist. In a lightning movement Wildfire jumped up and grapped a bouch on the nearest tree. With grace he swung up in a safe height and climbed elegantly a further handfull of feet before the wolves closed in on his latest position. He hadn't spent all his life with rodeo and bullriding for nothing. "I can handle evil bulls so I bet I can handle these cute doggies too". A long awaited "heh" came from him as he watched the wolves circling the three. There were at least a dusin of them. Then he heard colorfull voices, almost as if someone where singing. Yet they only talked. The fog evaporated around the tree and the two slender males from before came walking towards it. They were dressed funny in Wildfire's eyes. Instead of clothing they were wearing steel rings and plates. And instead of guns they were carrying swords. Swords unlike any Wildfire had ever seen. They looked ancient to him. They had to be from the european middleage Wildfire thought, remembering one of his Dad's many lectures. They looked handsome. And then their ears. They were pointy. Who were they, or what? Wildfire thought. The two figures made a series of gestures and voices to the wolves. The wolves stopped circling and looked as they were actually listening to the men. Then they ran off, howling. "Who are you" Wildfire cried out. "We are here to help. Don't worry." Come down and let us explain". We mean you no harm." "I am Ragusa." "And I am Azardu". They said. "Who are you child?", they asked. Wildfire climbed down and ran towards the men. Somehow he felt safe with them. "I am Wildfire upcoming Rodeomaster". "Well Wildfire, come back with us to our camp, Tiamat is preparing a delicious dinner. Come. You have a lot to learn". Azardu reached for Wildfire with his hand, and Wildfire didn't hesitate to clutch it tight.

Episode 15 Rampage of BTA
    Starring; BTA, Sniper, Shura, Shralp, Kit, Eveningsdrive, LordNocturne, Kevlar
    "search every inch of this hellhole" "I want Skedaddle back at the ranch within the hour!" BTA turned his black stallion at the city sign of Boosville, and rode back to his Ranch. His 5 thugs rode towards the saloon. BTA had no intention to be outside in this dreadfull weather. His grunts could do that. He grinned. He didn't know why. Perhaps of the power he possesed. Perhaps the thundstorm-like weather did somehow suit him. While he rode home he imagined the city sign of Boosville. It said "Boosville, population 87". "They are going to need a new sign if Skedaddle doesn't come back". He grinned again. He passed Mathetais riding his wagon. BTA made a gesture with his Cowboyhat. Mathetais did the same gesture pretending he had a hat. Mathetais had yet no idea of what terror BTA had launched in the village. Back in the village. Sniper, Shura and three thugs were preparing to split everything apart. Starting with the saloon. They flung the swing door open, waking up LordNocturne and Kevlar, sitting by the bar, who had surprisingly overslept Sir Bel's thundring speech earlier this morning. "Are we late for work" LordNocturne said in a distant and careless tone. Kit, eveningsdrive and Shralp were eating breakfast at a table talking about how nice it would be to sleep soon. And all the fun episodes of the night. But they stopped their conversation immediately. "What is this.....scum, the storm brought in" Shralp kept calm in his voice. "Tell us where Skedaddle is or we will raze this place. "We don't take no for an answer and we wont spare anyone.", Sniper snapped at Shralp." "uhhhhh, Sniper please lower your voice I am trying to sleep here, Kevlar said in an irritated yet sleepy voice. He banged his head back on the barcounter. "Get out of this salloon" Shralp said, more calm than ever. "We don't have Skedaddle here". Wreck this place", Shura said, short and voiceless and looked at the three remaining thugs. "Kit screamed and ran for the back. Sniper followed her. Shura had taken an aim at Shralp and Eveningsdrive with two guns keeping them at bay. The three remaining thugs began to wreck the place

Episode 16. Math saves the day.
    Starring;Mathetais, Tjekanefir, Kit, Sniper
    "It is impossimble to move around in this fog," Mathetais spoke to himself. "I hope Shadow Goddess can take care of herself. He passed the City sign and rode the wagon towards the saloon. He met Tjekanefir. She was upset. "Have you seen Capstone, She asked quick. She was loosing her breath. "No. no. Why mylady?" Mathetias asked, in anxiety. "We have shot Skedaddle, and if the newcomer that Capstone is following doesn't keep pretending he is Skedaddle, then BTA will get suspicious and release his anger", Tjekanefir said in fear. Mathetais had a bad feeling. He remembered that BTA had a sinister grin on his face when he met him on the road. A terror rose in him. "I am afraid it is too late, Tjekanefir." He said. Get all kids and women out of the town. I'll hurry over to the Sheriff and alert him". Mathetais yelled at the horse and it galloped towards the sheriff's house. It then stalled as a shot was heard from the saloon. Mathetais jumped of the horse, grapped a bible from the wagon and ran towards the backentrance of the saloon. He fumbled his way to the door still running. And Wham! A lady ran into him. They both tumbled over. It was Kit. "Are you alright Kit?" They didn't get to finish the conversation as the thug, Sniper, stumbled ontop of them. "What the Hell", Sniper cried out. Before he could get a straight though Mathetais banged his bible down on Sniper's head. Sniper passed out from the hit. "Now that's blashemy for you, Mathetais snatched". Kit couldn't help but giggle, and Math smiled back at her. "Come, Kit I'll get you in safety". "Ouhh. My hero", Kit expelled in a high and excited tone. He helped her dust of her rose coloured gown and they ran off to his wagon.

Episode 17.
    Starring; Dargorn, Capstone, Ironbeard, Silverblade, Taluntain, Avarahtar, Lokken
    Meanwhile Dargorn had explained to the stranger, that he was just a gambler who liked to dress out as dangerous men. The Stranger had rolled her eyes and headed towards the Sheriff's place on her white arab horse. Dargorn had then expelled the need to go to the miscellaneous store once again. Capstone took him there curious to know what the smart gambler was up to. "Except from pretending to be mentally unstable", Capstone pondered to himself. Back in the mine the first rain from the thunderstorm had broken loose. And soon the rain hammered down through the fog. Ironbeard and Silverblade tried the impossible. Preventing their wooden fence around the goldmine-entrance to collaps. But they were strong and clever workers. They managed to put up a slide-like roof that guided the rain down in a trench they had dug. They fought hard to keep the rain away, despite zero visibility and a thundering that made talking near impossible. The wind was escalating into hurricane proportions. "Suddenly a big roam echoed from deep down in mine. The intensity even surpassed the thunderstorm. "By a golden hammer, what is this". Ironbear grapped Siverblade. "Stand aside berk, and I'll find out" Silverblade yelled through the storm. "I could need a svig, Ironbeard muttered and followed Silverblade down in the mine. They lit up a bullseye eye each of them. Inside the cave, it was dry and slient. Even warm. Only the drumming of the rain on their newly made roof could be heard. They walked down one of their digging corridors. Another roam echoed through the cave. It sounded like a man growling; just wakening from a centurys slumber. "It must be gasses leaking out", Ironbeard explaind. "aye Captain, Silverblade replied." Both were pretty sure it wasn't.. Back in his cabin. The Hermit, Taluntain, tried to read stuff from a bowl of water not normal men would read. He rolled a few bones out on a table and tried to decipher it. "hmmmm. The goldmine AND the forrest. He said. "The Goldmine AND the forrest, Lokken and Avarahtar" repeated in union. They walked around Taluntain in anxiety, spreading their wings out from time to time. "hmmm I smell trouble, much trouble," Taluntain continued. "Thruth! Thruth! The two vultures screeched. Once again in union. There was a knock on the door. "What!!" Taluntain looked straight at the door. He observed it as if he could see straight through. "Who dares come here" he whispered.

Some episodes on next saturday, This time Headbanger goes bananas at seeing magical vultures. Skedaddle strikes back. Wildfire learns an ancient secret. The Stranger has a facedown with Shura and Sniper. Ironbeard and Silverblade meets their doom. Dargorn and Capstone investigates the mines. Shralp raises a community rebellion against BTA. Sir Bel finds his Son, somewhat different.

EDITED FOR NOTES AND TYPOS:
    Thx Shadow Assassin. I am happy to hear that. :)
    Sorry Namuras. It has been edited.

[This message has been edited by Nobleman (edited November 19, 2001).]

3. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Truly a great story. I've started saving it to file. Maybe when its complete I'll post it for you in its entirety, so people won't have to look through it, it deserves to be read without any breaks or interruptions.

4. The Grim Ripper Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Exellent, especially like the name 'boosville' (now where was that inspired) and all the mentions. got me laughing for ages!

5. Namuras Gems: 13/31

What's this? I wake up in the morning, eat my breakfast, switch on the computer and suddenly find myself in prison? What have I done to deserve this? What? Oh, what a cruel and unpredictable world this is... ;)

By the way, you spelt the name wrong...

6. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

:) It's great again. Well Nobleman, I certainly love bananas so I will look forward to next week :):):)

7. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Episode 18. Vultures can't talk.
    Starring; Headbanger, Extremist, Skedaddle, Taluntain, Lokken.
    The thunderstormstorm razed as Headbanger jumped down from the wagon. "I can't take this yelling and mourning from Skedaddle back there anymore", he cried out and shook his head. Extremist observed Headbanger pulling Skedaddle out of the wagon. "I hope the Hermit can tell us how to get rid of Skedaddle." Inside the cabin Lokken was getting excited. "Master who is it? Who is it?" Lokken jumped up in a window and peeked out. "It is city folks". "Be carefull, Lokken", Taluntain said in a worried tone. Extremist knocked on the door while Headbanger was struggling to keep Skedaddle down. Even though Skedaddle was tied up on both arms and legs he put up a tremendous struggle with the tired Headbanger. Skedaddle had reached a point where people would worry that humans could actually explode out of sheer anger. "PANG"...... Lokken fell out of the window. He had been too eager and had slipped on the windowsill, which he had been clinging to with his claws. Taluntain rolled his eyes. "oops". Lokken screeched. "SAY WHAT", Headbanger yelled. "The bird just talked", Headbanger continued in a panicked scream. "Don't be silly Headbanger, Extremist replied and knocked on the door again. "The bird didn't say a peep, it was the thunder". Actually that was the only thing Lokken did now. peep. "But, But I am not lying!, Headbanger yelled again." Skedaddle took advantage of Headbanger's sudden attack of panic, and kicked him in the guts. Skedaddle then jumped to his feet and continued in kangaroo style into the fog. Extremist ran to Headbanger and made sure he was alright. Lokken was about to make a joke, but hesistatd. He made a screech and jumped through the window again, he hated beeing wet. "Go..Extremist... get.. Skedaddle" Headbanger could hardly speak. The blow had taken his breath away. Extremist looked up. Nothing but fog. "Damn, Redneck" Extremist mumbled and helped Headbanger to stand. "Swamp gas my ass. We can't have him alerting BTA", Extremist looked concerned.

Episode 19 The chosen one.
    Starring; Baldak, Azardu, Ragusa, Wildfire, Tiamat
    Back in the deep forrest; "We brought him back Master Baldak". Azardu and Ragusa kneeled in the 60 feet circle that was cleared of fog. Wildfire looked around. The girl who had been giving out flowers were cooking something in a big cauldron that smelled delisious. It looked like mud, but Wildfire refused to think that way. In the center stood a magnificent oak tree. It was weird in many ways. It was the first oak three Wildfire had ever seen in the forrest and it almost looked like its branches were formed as arms and fingers. "The tree looks weird", Wildfire glanced up at Ragusa. "Master Baldak IS weird, Ragusa said" and grinned. "Ragusa! Behave my child". The voice came from the tree. The voice continued in a deep calm voice that seemed to come from everywhere. "I sence no anger nore evil in this child". "Perhaps we can use him to ward of the dreaded forces that has awakened." "Azardu! take him to the dwelling". The earth began to shake and a hole emerged in the ground. Azardu walked towards the hole. "come child he said. We have much to do in little time". Wildfire followed Azardu down in the hole. It was turned out to be a cage as it suddenly illuminated. Wildfire was astonished by the many obscure relics and items down there. Ancient weapons and glimmering stones and figures. "Don't touch anything", Azardu said as he found a weird figurine from a small box."Now listen closely Wildfire, this is what you must do". Azardu walked to Wildfire and began whisper...

The next episodes will be edited in on monday. I have misjudged the time at my disposal. Sorry about that ladies and gentlemen. I hope you care to wait. :)

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited November 24, 2001).]

8. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Ouch... that did hurt :) We want more Archangle ;)

9. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Hehe maybe Nobleman was better, some people just can't spell ArchAngel ;)

What a marvelous and twisted story this is. It will be good to see how it all turns out.

10. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Nobleman, you had 2 weeks to write now so we want on update (and really quick!) ;)

11. Patience Marnix, Patience! Take it by the tip of the sword ;)

12. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Every weekend one part of the story... his last post as 3 weekends ago... I wan't it all and I want it now ;)

13. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Gimme gimme gimme gimme, I want the next few installments now hurry up already, you can only read something over and over again so many times.

14. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Argh! Stop Spamming in this thread, people. Everytime I see a new post, I think Archangel's given us a new installment - but no, it's just Spam.

15. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Sorry. Here is the very Late update.

Facedown in downtown.
    starringThe stranger, Mathetais, Kit, sniper, Shura. (Mentioned: BTA, Wilfire,Sir Bel, Skedaddle)
    Even though it thundered as if the sky was falling apart, the dust around the stranger's feet blew up when she jumped from her horse. Her silvery spurs on her boots could still be heard as if it was silent. It was as if she moved in another plane. another world. She looked as if she had spotten something through the fog. Two youngsters ran by. They didn't notice her and she didn't do anything to be noticed. One dressed as a preacher and one as a waitress. They giggled. The stranger smiled, she put her focus back into the fog. A third person ran through. The stranger drew her gun with an almost unhuman speed. Sniper cut of his chase to reach Mathetais and Kit. "Did you kill Skedaddle?", he asked, still a little shaken from the blow Mathetais had given him. She grinned. "Skedaddle is not dead. Not yet anyway". "Well met stranger" a voice hissed. And soon Shura emerged from the fog. His guns where drawn. "Well met to you too. I mean you no harm" The stranger replied in a calm tone. "I am looking for someone". "A kid by the name of Wildfire. Son of Sir Bel. An employee of BTA." Shura Starred in the stranger's eyes. "She didn't kill Skedaddle." " But we know nothing of Wildfire". "Come Sniper, Lets tear this village apart and find Skedaddle". "Hault!" The stranger raised her voice. "You won't find Skedaddle here". "He is at the ranch, your ranch." "You are right", Shura looked up and hissed. "Your eyes tell the truth.". "Of course they do", She smiled. The whole sitution seemed akward, unnatural even. Both Shura and The stranger knew that. Sniper was just anxious to go do what he was best at. Shooting.

Ho! Who goes there;
    starringIronbeard, Silverblade, BigB
    "By the mighty Kentucky digger who is that?" Ironbeard yelled out. Down in the dark mine shaft the two sturdy goldminers had spotted something moving towards them. From the shadows it made in their torchlight it seemed human, but it walked slow and dangling almost as if it was dozing of. "It looks like a you after a long days work mate!" Silverblades laughter boomed through the halls. "ye'll be walking like that right now if you don't stop that blattering. Ironbeard cursed back at Silverblade. The figure closed in on the two miners. "well tell me if I am blind as a two ton ore of pure gold but isn't that the sheriff?" Ironbeard shunned. "Ye're bloddy right, Ironbear." "He looks more dead than alive.." "Howdy sheriff BigB what's the story? "Taken a little too much of grandma cooking?" Silverblade's Laughter boomed through the halls again. "uhhhhhhhrggg" The figure of a halftorn half rotten BigB jabbed his hands towards Ironbeard and pushed him over. "It then lay its hand around Silverberks neck and squized". "Ironbeard, Ye lazy berk. Now is no time to get yer beauty sleep. Get up and help me." The last words faded in a strained struggle for air. "Pardon me for using a worn out phrase, But I'll split ya in two". Ironbeard jumped to his feet and banged his torch into the back of the remains of BigB. The blow broke the corpse in two and it fell to the ground. They hardly had the time before two more figures came roaming through the cave. "Let me sleep in granpas grave if that isn't two more Sherif BigB's coming our way" Silverblade pointed at the other figures appearing. "You always said ye wanted to hack in something else than this damned oremine. Well now would be a bloddy good time to start" Ironbeard yelled. "Well lets get back to the shack and load up some pickaxes." Silverblade laughed seeming barely shaken from the recent attemp of a rotten BigB to choke him.. "and some of Mexico's finest dynamite." Ironbeard replied. "I don't care where these satanic goldsuckers came from but they chose to suck on the wrong mine.". They turned and ran towards the surface.

Organized crime does not pay.
    starringShralp, Tjek, Eveningsdrive, LordNocturne,Kevlar, The Stranger. (mentioned: Wildfire)
    Back in Boosville, Shralp was organizing an emergency public hearing in his saloon. Tjekanefir were out waking the sleeping people. LordNocturne and Kevlar were accepting that they didn't get to sleep this morning and had opened a bottle of Shralp's finest whiskey. Eveningsdrive sat by his piano, and a few other citizens had already attended the saloon. One of them were the stranger. Nevertheless Shralp was already far into his wholehearted speech for freedom and liberty. "WE SHALL NOT BE OPPRESSED" Shralp demanded in excitement. "aye". Someone from the small audience agreed. "aye". Shralp then instantly repeated. "WE SHALL NOT BE OPPRESSED". He felt that he had the audience enthralled. "The evil of BTA's tyranny must end!. "We must repell the face of the devil before we are petrified by his gaze!!" Shralp wondered if his words were just a little over the top. The crowd seemed to get excited though, so he continued as more citizens entered the saloon. The stranger just stayed silent. Shralp continued , overwhelmed by his success as a speaker. "WE SHALL OVERCOME!!". Eveningsdrive liked the ring of that, turned to his piano and started pondering on a hymn with those words. "There will be a day when Boosville will redeem itself from the hell that torments it!!" Shralp was up to something. The thundering outside was soon exceeded by the mob of yelling citizens. The stranger was just silent as the lonesome prairie in a clear summer night. All she was waiting for was an eager young man to enter.

The fantastic four.
    starringDargorn, Capstone, Ironbeard, Silverblade
    Dargorn and Capstone had equipped themselves, and ignored the cry for support when Tjekanefir asked for them to attend the Saloon. Dargorn had cried out in feeble terror by the idea of not having his will come through. Capstone had accepted and was now guiding Dargorn out to the mines. "Noooooo". Dargorn banged his head on a tree. "what on earth is wrong?" Capstone asked rather nervous of his companion. "Nothing" Dargorn replied. Capstone rolled his eyes. They were soaked and the ground was all muddy. But the mine was close now. No need to go back. They saw a tiny shack through the fog and headed for it. They heard voices. Cpastone yelled out in the storm. "SilverBeard!" "IronBlade!"He loved to tease them with their metal names. "If it aint the fine gentleman Capstone." "All soaked as a rat jumping in the golden salt rivers of the infamous red mountain to get a glimsing nickle!" Silverblade's laughter boomed through everything as always. Thunder and storm were no hinderance. "Capstone knew that Silverblade made the picturish scene because he thought he had come to ask for money. They met up in the tiny shack. "we need to find the red stone", Dargorn yelled almost panicking that it can take so long time to find the treasuremap. Ironbeard picked up a pepple from the floor of the shack. "here you go, mate". Dargorn cried out but stopped as Silverblade opened a box of dynamite. "Are you going to war?", Capstone asked. "Those monster have a lot of guts. Let's see what they look like", Ironbeard groaned as he put a cigar in his mouth and smiled.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    next episodes.
    Shralp leads the angry mob to its detiny. The Strangers teams up with Sir Bel. Wilfire begins his training. Skedaddle warns BTA and they prepare an ambush. Kit and Mathetais turns everything up and down. Weird things happen in Xenecors graveyard. Extremist and Headbanger learns what evil lurks in Boosville. Ironbeard,Dargorn,Silverblade and Capstone strikes back to solve the mystery of BigB
    -------------------------------------------

16. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is the best story currently residing on the boards.

17. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Indeed, this is great.... well... that's one part... now the rest :)

18. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    This i quite funny. And one of the few I actually can read without my eyes starting to burn by the screens radiation :)
    Keep it coming.

19. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] "uhhhhhhhrggg"

:grin: Keep it up Nobleman!

20. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] Rebel scum.
    Starring; Skedaddle, BTA, mentioned(BigB, Invoker)
    Master, Master! An exhausted Skedaddle jumped up on the porch of BTA's ranch. "Skedaddle what has happened?, BTA tried to focus on Skedaddle. "I have ten men out searching for you!". I.. I was ambushed sir. "What!" "What about the money those imposters collected?" "BTA only worried about the "protection money" that Skedaddle should have picked up. "I know nothing of it sir. I was gagged and apparently taken to the hermit. I managed to break loose and jump away. Then I was lucky to spot the deputy. I followed him and he walked straight this way. I wonder how he could track your ranch down in this weather...," BTA Interrupted Skedaddle monologe. "Stop that nonsense! I talked to the deputy this morning and he said he was going to look for Sheriff BigB, who hadn't checked back from a visit in the mines. "Nomatter you are here!" And I am dissapointed in you." "So Boosville is rebelling?". Well I have a lot of surprises and none of them are pleasant. BTA grinned. Come Skedaddle we have an ambush to set up. You will receive your punishment later." BTA turned and walked indoors. Skedaddle felt a sudden temptation to draw his gun, but he was still tied up. Only now BTA notices and without compassion he ordered a thug to untie his personal hitman.

Valley of darkness.. and thunder
    Starring; Shralp, Kevlar, Lord Nocturne mentioned(Extremist, Headbanger, BTA)
    Shralp organized the "troops" as he called the citizens now. Anything that could be made lethal had been made Letha. Though Kevlar insisted that everything could be made Lethal. A good thirty citizens had been scrambled and were ready to engage on what Shralp had called, "Their epic struggle for freedom against all reign of wicked terror". He had made a chain of command as if it were an entire legion of troops, although he in the end had convinced everyone only to obey his orders. Those with "leading ranks" didn't really care. All they wanted was the oppression by BTA to stop. In mere minutes Shralp had made his battleplan ready and ordered his officers to assist him to study it. Kevlar was in charge of artillery and LordNocturne was in charge of the "cannonfutter" as Shralp had named them. He had also Stamped Extremist and Headbanger as M.I.A "Or even "P.O.W.", he muttered as he shook his head. Someone in the audience giggled but kept it quit. They were sure they would be excuted for mutiny. There was no need to say that he was born for this job. He was terrific at it. Soon he had the once ordinary citizens marching down the street of Boosville and out towards BTA's Ranch. The tactic was to march in full throttle. Shralp liked the simplicity of his plan and so did his one general, Kevlar. Lord Nocturne on the other hand wasn't too thrilled but ended up accepting the "sacrifices imperitive to success" as Shralp put it.

Child of Gaia.
    Starring;Wildfire, Azardu, TIamat, Ragusa mentioned()
    Wildfire launched a cascade of gestures with his hands and a small wolf carved in wood suddenly transformed into a real sized wolf. Wildfire almost lost balance. Not because he was scared but bcause his mind was adjusting to see and act both through the eyes of the wolf and himself. A few seconds passed and Azardu made some gesture that forced the wolf to transmute into the wooden figurine again. "Now we must eat, Wildfire. I can see you really are the one we seek." Afterwards I will show you some more". Azardu looked at Ragusa then smiled and blinked his eye. Ragusa smiled back and nodded. They then sat down and ate some of Tiamat's wonderful stew. It still looked like mud, Wildfire thought but it smelled at tasted good. He didn't know that it was in fact brewed on mud. Tiamat just giggled.

The Hunt
    Starring;The stranger, Sir Bel mentioned(Shralp, Wildfire)
    The Stranger had split from Shralp's warfare. With her walked Sir Bel. She had noticed that he had been searching like she had. He had the features of the young man she was looking for; So it didn't take her a long time to add up that he was looking for someone and that someone was Wildfire.She had taken him to the forrest boarders. She said Wildfire had been lured here by someone or something. Sir Bel didn't really believe it but he had nowhere else to look. The thunderstorm had dissapered as swift as it came. The wind had diminished into a breeze and then into nothing. Only a thick mist covered the forrest floor and even Sir Bel, who was well travelled in the woods, felt uneasy. The stranger though kept walking determined still whispering about scents and tracks. Sir Bel could neither see track nore smell anything. But there was something about this cowgirl that made her trustworthy. Perhaps her eyes, or her attitude or even her traditional cowboy dress, or those guns, or or.. Sir Bel dropped his daydreaming as the howling of wolves gnarled around a 100 feet away. She wispered to him. "just be silents they can't smell or see us." She smiled and put her index finger up to her mouth . Then she stopped walking and looked around. She wispered back to Sir Bel. "Yes he has been near this tree". Sir Bel looked at the stranger. He couln't help but notice that she tried to hide something. Something terrible that she had just noticed. All she kept whispering was "They were here, all four of them." All sir Bel kept whispering was "bad wolfie". All he wanted was to get his kid home to see a new rodeo horse he had found, It said Sniper on the saddle. IT was just running around confused on the prairie.

Gone with the fog
    Starring; SG, Mathetais, Kit mentioned()
    Shadow Goddes jumped up in the arms of Mathetais as he came home. Hi dad!, she tried to look happy but couldn't hold the tears back. "Sniper is gone dad". "We rode into a cactus and he just threw me of and dissapeared. I was lucky that the deputy was around, he walked straight to our house. The fog didn't seem to bother him." Shadow Goddess looked up at Mathetias. Only now she realised that she could have been lost forever in the desolate wastes with no water, food or shelter. Mathetais hugged and comforted her. Kitiara began to rummage in the little kitchen of the wooden cottage. To see if she could cook something delishious. And she did. Some warm tasty soup that warmed them all. It had really been a strange. They talked about it and made fun of it. Mathetais looked at Kit telling the story form her view. "Why hadn't he noticed her around sooner?". Kitiara returned his glance and smiled. Shadow Goddess interrupted the moment and asked about her horse. They all decided to go look for it. This time Mathetais brough along a compass he wouldn't want this to go wrong. Not that they were the worst two person to be lost with. He grinned and put the compass back on the shelf. Then hesitated and put it back in his pocket and spoke a prayer.

Knocking on heaven's door
    Starring; Xenecor, mentioned(Invoker, Extremist)
    The village was empty now. Only a few women and children were left back. It was mysterioulsy silent now. Perhaps it was only natural after such a wicked thunderstorm. Except for that strange noise, Xenecor looked out the window of the mortanary. She couldn't spot what it was, but it came fom the graveyard and had almost a growling sound. Well perhaps it is just a prariewolf getting soemthing stuck in its throath. Or an Owl. She leaned back in her chair put a blanket over her legs and continued reading the romance novel Extremist had written. "CLANG!" there was a noise at the door. "Who is it" she said. "uhrrrrhhr" was all that was. She looked up. Thank god the growling had stopped in the graveyard anyway, she thought. But now this had come instead. It certainly wasn't a prariewolf. She put the book away and walked to the door and opened. Nothing. She got a chill but blamed the mist that hung heavy over the city. on the doorstep was Invoker's deputy star. She got another chill. But noone were out there. She closed the door again and went back to her reading.

Entaglements
    Starring; SG, Mathetais, Kti, BTA, Shralp mentioned()
    There he is!! Shadow Goddess yelled and ran towards the neighing of a horse. She ran so fast that Mathetias and Kitiara had a hard time following. "Whoaa", she yelled as she suddenly stood on the edge of a steep cliffside. Awww. He is tied up in this big stone she said. And why is there a big wooden plank holding the stone back?. Mathetais and and Kitiara caught up with Shadow Goddess. Pheeew, that was fun, Mathetais said. Shadow Goddess' horse had gotten itself entangled in the big plank holding back a stone on a steep cliffside. This looks like a trap to me Kitiara said. The big boulder was around 6 feet tall. I think you are right Kit, Mathetais said. Before they had a chance to do anything Shadow Goddess had wrestled her horse free, but the plank slipped and the boulder began to roll. They could hear that further down more boulders were hit and soon they roarred down the cliffside.
    Further down it, BTA stood with a sinister face. He was waiting for his scout reporting when or if the Citizens would move by the ambush. "uhmm, Sir. Are the boulders supposed to roll now? A worried thug poked BTA on the shoulder. "By Hell no!" "Who in heavens name started them!" BTA jumped on his horse. His trap in this misty weather had necome his worst enemy. The thugs and BTA just got clear. Down at the bottom of the cliffside Shralp was leading the troops forward. His keen senses swifly heard the upcoming danger. He just didn't know what it was. Damn mist! We have heard the enemy he yelled out! "We have heard the evil scum! He sounds swift and he sounds big!" Shralp ordered for a full charge against whatever might come through the fog. "Let us face dead with honor". Shralp yelled and charged.

Will this be the end of the citizens, What is it that worries the stranger. What is so weird with the Sheriff and the deputy and Will Extremist and Headbanger learn what evil lurks, ever? Next year will tell. :)

[This message has been edited by ArchAngel (edited December 22, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.