1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

bunnys

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 17, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sol'Kanar Guest

Your moth..er that is the topic discussed here. And by the way, Syl has something there, nothing like a purring cat on one's lap, and rabbits are also a rather enjoyable fuzzy creature to have about.

2. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Hm.

How about you put the rabbit and the cat in a wire cage in someone's backyard and drink soda (pepsi or coke!), while the cat and the rabbit become friends. It works best if you starve both creatures for five days beforehand. AND if you suspend the cage in a fish tank so that it's half filled with water.

Note! - I have never tried this myself.

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Damn! Cutting up a squirral is not a pretty site! *Refering to herfs closed thread*

4. Sol'Kanar Guest

[​IMG] Cutting up squirrels that's rather...cruel. I think that torturers of our small rodent friends should all recieve forty kicks on the cods for that one.

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

howabout 80?

6. herf Guest

[​IMG] go for it...see what happens...heres a hint-you wont like it very much, no let me rephrase that, you wont like it at all.
    oh yes and please take note of the picture i chose for this post.

7. herf Guest

[​IMG] just out of interest, have you ever tried it sniper? after this lets not talk about it any more as i dont think that tal really like conversations about dead squirrels on his site that much...

8. Sol'Kanar Guest

I think he meant 80 kicks in the nuts, nothing about the squirrels.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] I was talking about kicking e' nuts and no herf i havn't tried it...I personally think it is really sad!

10. Mollusken Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The bunny really is dead! :eek:

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Nah just the squirrels... :rolleyes:

12. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

Nono! I'm serious! I saw it. The murderer... He looked like....herf! herf the bunnyslaying angel from the higher plains!

13. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] ...and as the owner swiftly swung the axe and cut the horrific bunny in even pieces, the bunny realised that this was about more than just being prepared for dinner. The bunny was to be banished to hell. "I should never have eaten that internet wire", the bunny thought.

Cats never eats wires, you know.

14. Silver Dragon Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I HATE rabbits. Those little feral balls of fur just piss me off. Cats are OK I spose but unlike some of you guys I don't need to get sexual satisfaction from a cat or bunny or any animal for that matter. (no offense intended to you rabbit fuckers)

[This message has been edited by Silver Dragon (edited December 13, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Silver Dragon (edited December 13, 2000).]

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] I suggest you watch your tongue there. Although the boards aren't screened for swear words, I still notice them.

16. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hey Silver Dragon! Who the hell do you think we are? We ain't rabbit fuckers, we are just or most of us are decent people who like cats and rabbits...so go wash your fucking tongue with soap as its too fucking dirty!

17. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Ha! Now isn't THAT the pot calling the kettle black! :)

18. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] Grow up.

19. Mollusken Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Yes, stop hurting the little bunnys.

20. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Here comes socerer with a level gazillion fireball anytime now....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.