1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

By my honour....

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Mar 10, 2001.

1. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] That's cause you aint' got my charm, crusty old wizard!

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Oh the pain...the pain of being stabbed...oh the pain...

3. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

When in a completely new environment, I set up my defenses. Anyone that approaches or looks my way, with the slightest bit of hostility or anything that suggests the most minimal of threats, is greeted with an onslaught.

I know it isn't the best way to go about living, but it offers the illusion of safety at the very least, and that's enough comfort to get me by. This is the only explanation I can offer, Blackthorne. I apologize, most humbly.

I now immerse myself in the song of water, as it dances under and through the bridge.

Darien, I'll bet you're a cute little shit, am I right?

(braces for bias)

4. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

*Takes notes from Wise and Grey's book 'How to Pick-up Chicks'*

Just for informational purposes of course :)

[This message has been edited by Lord Moeken (edited March 14, 2001).]

5. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] *indignant*

Am NOT cute, or a shit, and I'm Taller than you think! :p

Lord Moeken, you may want to reassess your notes...

6. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Darien is a mother of 2.
    That's how cute she is.
    :D :D :D

7. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Dammit Shura, you've blown my cover!

*smacks Shura with a used diaper*

Take that!

8. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Don't worry Darien. I've seen some mothers of two who were still quite steamy.

Experience is a big turn on! :D

Ugh, I have to um, attend some matters now.

9. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Lord Moeken, look up an Atlas if you want to know the relative positions of Brunei vs Singapore!

Truly, the ignorance. ;) :D

Hehe, but I guess I can't blame you though. I myself hardly know much about Canada or the U.S.

10. Lord Moeken Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] What are you talking about Rak?
    I know where they are physically (sort of),
    by close I meant all the other things, not just geographic location. I know Brunei is a major oil producer and the Sultan takes most of the revenue. (Although he is supposed to be fairly generous with his cash - building an amusement park indeed!)

*Truly the ignorance of the misunderstood* ;)

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I think i'll just sit down and have a quiet easy digestable read...of Lord of the Rings...

12. The Wise The Grey Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Well, you've got some wit behind you, there's no doubt about that. However tall and freaky you may appear. Heh heh heh (that was a jest, don't hurt me).

I bruise easily...

13. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Grrr...

*considers where a few bruises might show best on NotSoWise n Grey*

14. Ironbeard Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

[​IMG] What's this alignment test that was mentioned earlier? (dons acolyte's cloak of humility)Please forgive my ignorance etc. etc.

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

*dodges Darien's diapers*
    I'm sure you're a hottie, no matter how many children you may have.
    :D :D :D

16. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  17. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Excellent!! I couldn't find it again, Thanks BTA.

18. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] No problem; that's what I'm here for ;)

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.