1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Campaign of Kilren (D&D rules applied)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DragonRider SkyWard, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Durothil Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

ic: Durothl rubs his head and looks around himself *wtf happened? where am I? Where is my equipment?*

ooc: Well, DRSW, plz answer my poor elf's questions. And yes, heat rulz. But with out electricity went through 3 books in 3 days....oy. And these are FR 300 some page novels, not a kiddie book, although those are fun. HEAT!!!!!!

2. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

ic:Durothil cheaks himself. He still under the wall. goblin bodies lie around him, so does his equipment(I just posted what changed in your stat's). The horse's had wondered a little further in to the forest but they were all still their.

ooc:Durothil. Youv'e leveled up! Congrats. You can now attack an extra time:) 3books?! I only read 7 chapters of Soleforge.

Hey Nobleman, SOB, Rhythm! Have you thought of what you want to do?

3. Durothil Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] ic: Durothil stand yp with a groan and promptly falls back to the ground. He tries to stand up again, his leg quivering. He falls to his knees and holds his head up to the sky. He mutters a quick prayer to Corellon and stands up again. He gathers up his equipment and drinks a cure light wounds potion. He looks over to the horse and slowly walks over to them. He looks around at the goblins bodies and kneels down to search through them.

ooc: Ok, my dad's house got power back yesterday, but my mom's (primary) house just got it today! That is 4 day of no electricity! Damn, Elkhart sux.

4. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Durothil finds 6 studded leather coats, 8 morningstars. Ok now pick a number bettween 1-100.

5. Shadow of Blackwater Gems: 2/31

Hi guys, I've been re-reading our adventure and I conclude that we are trully doing a great job, eachand all of us, andthat all of a sudden I am not contributing in the same great way as I was whenjust the DM and I were so sadly playing. So, right now, I got to go, but I will do a good post, or a couple good ones, really soon. Cya!

6. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

I too have noticed that SOB. And was hopping that some time you would notice that and come back around. I look forward to your good posts. Your past post were, well rude and imformitive:) But no hard feelings right? I hope not.

On anohther note. Durothil your posts have been wonderful. One day this will become a great story.

7. Durothil Gems: 2/31

100, i guess (?)

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Durothil on one of the goblins you find a rare gem. Probly worth 500-2000gp.(Thats what the number is for.)

9. Durothil Gems: 2/31

ic: Durothil grins when he see the gem. He takes all the stuff (if he can) and grunts as he stands up. He walks toward the horses slowly, talking to the soothingly. As he nears the horses he looks to see if there is any riding equipment on them.(if there is, he wants to lead them back to the entrance of the city)

ooc: How many horses? And is there anything else of interest around there?

10. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

The horse's have no ridding equipment. Only ropes tied around their necks for guiding. Their are five horses and you've pretty much cleared out the area.

Please start posting on Campain of Kilren II.

Were to big as I'm told so it's time to down size :) Details at the new topic.

[This message has been edited by DragonRider SkyWard (edited February 22, 2002).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.