1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Campaign of Kilren (D&D rules applied)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by DragonRider SkyWard, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Shadow of Blackwater Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

HI guys. I hope everyone's holliday's were/are great! Mine were. You know some of those cousins I played with at thanksgiving...some of them were back! It was fun though. Well you guys don't want to hear about that, so let's go. One more thing: have you all seen lord of the rings? Veryy good movie I.M.O. Ok, sorry.

Ic: Sob jogs up to the tavern, goes in, gets a drink, andguzzles it. He then gets another, repeats, grabs one more, and goes to find his frinds in the bar.

Ooc: OK, I forget who of his frinds ARE in the bar, but either way, you got me saying :Let's go. I'll see if my sister is still in this thing. Alright, cya.

2. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Is that every one?

3. Shadow of Blackwater Gems: 2/31

Has everyone just died or something? I have trouble believing that you all went on vacation at the same time or something. C'mon now, LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Durothil Gems: 2/31

[​IMG] Durothil bites his lip thoughtfully and nods at CI. Durothil then shrugs and looks over at the merchant, then back to CI. "Well, uh, is this Draconian paying us?" At this point, Durothil pats a pocket on his breeches. "I'm a little, uh, broke at the moment."

5. ArchAngel Guest

OoC, Durothil you get 500 gp to start off with.

IC; "My dear Durothil, I am sure you can round up a few coins if you look properly. I think the Draconian is waiting in the inn so we better hurry with the shopping. His wares are cheap and his quality is good."

6. Durothil Gems: 2/31

ooc: Whoops, sorry.

ic: Durothil grins at CI and shrugs. "Can't blame a guy for trying to get some more coppers, eh?" Durothil then reaches into his pockets and feels around, then is answered by a little clink. Grinning at CI, Durothil approaches the merchant and smiles. "Watcha got for sale?"

ooc: Please forgive me if you gave a list of what the merchant has earlier. Otherwise, please let me know.

7. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Durothil there's a list on page two of all the items you can buy. To every one, I'm having a very hard time getting to SP. This is the first time that I've been able to get the sit up in about a week or so. So if for some reasion you dont hear from me then please just be cool and I'll get here as soon as I can. ~DM~

8. Durothil Gems: 2/31

After listening to what the merchant has to offer, Durothil grins and nods at the merchant. "I'll have a longbow, longsword, and a set of the leather armor." At this point, Durothil scratches his chin. "Hmmm, I will also take 4 of your Cure Light Wound potions, if you would be so kind." Durothil flashes the merchant a wry smile and waits for the man to tally it all up.

9. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

The merchant puts the items on the table in frount of him. "That come's to 350gp." He put's his hand out for pay. *Hint* Cheack the math ;)

10. Durothil Gems: 2/31

Durothil raises an eyebrow at the merchant. "Hmmm. Either you are really stupid, my dear sir," at this point, Durothil narrows his eyes at the merchant and grins menacingly, "or you wish to lose your head." Durthil tilts his head and grins at the merchant while slamming down 300 gold commons on the counter. "That should cover it, correct?"

11. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

"Hmmm, does seem a little unfair, how about I drop it 50gp?"

12. ArchAngel Guest

IC: "And here my good merchant". CI puts down the remaining 10 GP on the desk. "please get my friend some arrows too, I fear they'll show usefull" CI gives Durothil a worrying glance. "Now off to the tavern?"

13. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

"Plessserr doing business with you." the merchant gathers his the few things that he has left and starts to pack as if in a hurry.

14. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

[​IMG] OoC: And while all that is happening...

IC: Lhydia waits outside the tavern, still looking for some sign of SoB.

OoC: DM!!!

15. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

As Lhydia stands out side the tavern the door opens, and out steps the tall's monster you have ever seen, the dracionan. Lhydia hears the him say to him self, "Where in the nine hells is SOB?! He sould have been here hours ago! ARG!"

ooc:SOB sould post soon...

16. Rhythm Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Lhydia raises her eyebrow upon hearing that.

"Ah, so you too are looking for this SoB? What does he look like?"

She studies the person, paying special attention to his face.

"You are a draconian, aren't you? Are you the draconian who are looking for adventurers earlier? If so, I'm looking to join, and I demand some payment beforehand."

17. Shadow of Blackwater Gems: 2/31

Ooc: Hi guys, I spose I did say it only breifly, but Sob has been in the bar wqaaiting for you all, but that's easily fixable. I'll just have him come tothe party, eh? The skills of a dwarf, he finds the parties, heehee.

Ic: Shadow then ddddecides his plan maust not have been made all that clear to his friends, and decides to go to the next place they should be. When he arrives, the greetings are made: "Durothil, my friend,how are you? Lhydia, long time no see. Crazy, how have you been these last weeks? Ah,yes, Kit, my good leader. How is the ale? Well, I suppose I should know, Iwas there waitingfor you all! Well, it's nothing. Now, shall we head back to the tavern to discuss our plans, or are we waitngfor something or someone?"

Ooc: Guys, I'll try to get my sister to get going again.It's frustrating, but she just got a working computor yesterday after a longtimeof not beingableto get online. I don't livewith her, so Ihave a workingcomputor, that's why I can. Cya!

18. ArchAngel Guest

[​IMG] IC: "Well Hello, SoB, my beloved Scoundrel." "We are not waiting for anyone only equipping ourself". CI looks with anxiety at the merchant who pakcs his stuff in a hurry. "We'll come along SoB, whereever you walk we walk." CI makes a smile. "I don't want you to get into any trouble now."

19. Shadow of Blackwater Gems: 2/31

Ic: "well, I never hadsuch an exquisite guard,If I doo say so!"

20. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31

Well it seem that every one is ready to get going and leave this little town of ours. So I'm happy to report that the game will soon get a bost with this post. Please if theirs anything that you need before we leave, family pass me downs, little luck charms. Just say that you quickly ran home to get them of the store and post that you did so the story runs more smothly. ~DM

The Draconian looks at the party before him: Durothil, Lhydia, SOB, CI, Ta-Na. He looks each one up and down. Then he goes back to SOB. He gives SOB a sour look, "You are late SOB. This party has been delaied long enough. Unfortantly because of your delay we must leave at once." SOB opens his mouth to say something but the the draconian puts his hand up. "Do not speek. Walk with me all of you our horse's are in the stable I will tell you as we walk their what you will be doing." They all start to walk. "My name is Kin. I was sopposed to take the Crow Gem to my master. I was attacked by two other dracionan's who I do not know. They ran off with the Crow Gem, the worst is apon us. As the tale goes...The Crow Gem is The Gem, All gems fall with it, Nothing can touch it, Execpt the ones with the iron skin, The Dracionan's, The guard's of the Holy Hoop's, Only can they move such a gem, If ever moved from Golem's Hand's, He shall come alive, But fall to the voice of the Destrachan, Apon his fall, two forces will rise, Demon's and Devil's, Rise to life they will, Battle in the Night, The world will then fall...Thats how it goes. I'm not sure what the last part means but the first part I do know of." You all arive at the stables. "Their are the horse's. Climb up now all of you, I will run beside you for it is faster."

ooc:Just say that you all climbed on in the nexted post and ask questions if you want. Then we'll get going along. ~DM

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.