1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Caravan Traders

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by theholygit, Feb 28, 2002.

1. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

"Yes, I would like to stay in this fine group. And money does sound good. And to take a break at a local tavern maybe?"

2. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Khazar looks a the young fellow and smiles "So it is then we are officially a band of fine warriors nice to have you with us friend. Now then Drazhar we are close to Beregost are we not? if so what would be the first orders for our fine troupe to follow out?"

3. theholygit Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Drazhar looks at Khazar a bit puzzled,
    "What? you're willing to take orders from me?"
    Drazhar smiles and sets upon the topic with a jovial attitude.
    "Well my fine accomplices, we must do good, we shall go to Beregost, encounter the Flaming fist there and hire out to further the cause of good, and hinder the cause of evil!"
    Wit his last words he pulls out his sword, still with the tip missing, and points it to the horizon, himself squinting at the setting sun.
    Drazhar looks at the puzzled faces of his friends and smiles.
    "What like i'm not llowed to have a dramatical flourish every now and then?"
    Drazhar stops smiling and adds seriously, "Yes we shall go Beregost, attend to the Flaming Fist that are stationed there, and hire out to rid them of the bandit problem, and whatever is behind them."
    Drazhar looks at the others faces and waits for their reaction to his words.

4. Khazar Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Khazar looks at Drazhar's blade tip...

"oh yes and I think I had better get Taerom to fix that for you, but I don't think we should go and start bumping off all of the Flaming Fist warriors if that is your idea they at least are protecting the townspeople. I think we should first sort out the other problems that are around, possibly starting with the town cryer he might have some quests for us."

5. theholygit Gems: 7/31

The caravan train was just cresting the hill to bring it in full view of the sprawling village that is, Beregost.
    Leading the caravan was the Feathersnake carriage, (the founder of the feathersnake wagon).
    Leading the main carriage was Drazhar, astride his nimble horse, glossy black coat reflecting the setting suns rays.
    Looking over his shoulder he sees Khazar and Feirhanith riding their own mighty stallions towards him.
    Smiling and looking back to the village he says over his shoulder, "The train is going to pull in here, and Whandall, the wagon master, will go down to there," Drazhar motions the village with a wide sweep of his arm, "to find somewhere for his family, and the other families, can stay. He'll come back in about an hour or so, and then the wagon will set off again.
    "When he gets back we'll take our pay, and find somewhere to stay." He smiles over his shoulder at them both, "So, whadaya say?"
    Before the two could answer, the door on the side of the wagon slid open to permit a large muscley man to swagger out.
    "Drazhar!" He belows. Whandall Feathersnake walks up to Drazhar and scoops him up in a large bear hug. After depositing him, breathlessly to the ground, he smiles and turns to the two new adventurers, "You guys look after him, okay? He's a good guy, and remember your help was appreciated back at the slavers attack, so you can ride with us any time you want, okay?"
    Drazhar stands up from the floor and dusts himself off.
    "Thank you Whan, but we need to be setting on our own way from now."
    Drazhar looks at Whandall with and apologetic hint to his eyes.
    "Oh so its the usual routine is it? Well i'll be back with your pay. We got a good deal from our stock back in Naskel, so we can afford to pay you extra, this time! But don't expect anything more next time, okay!?"
    Laughing the wagon master retreated back to his wagon and took the reins of his eldest son. Setting the horses at a canter, Whandall led his family carriage over the hill and started up a jovial song on the way to Beregost.

6. Findol The Swift Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

ooc:am I still part of this?

7. theholygit Gems: 7/31

ooc: Anyone is apart of it. I would more than welcome any new people, or old people, to join in. Might get the post moving, no?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.