1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Collections

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Dice, Apr 14, 2006.

1. Fly2tHeSkY

Fly2tHeSkY Southern Comfort Veteran

Umm alot actually!

Italian Jewellery
    Alcohol bottles (The expensive ones :D )
    Tha Shiny Pokemon cards (Shuddup!)
    Like a million photos that I've taken

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I've had many collections over the years, the ones I still have:

• TY Beanie Babies (will only get ones I see that are cheap and rare now. Not really up to date on them anymore though.)
    • Certain book series (Series of Unfortunate Events, Discworld Novels, Chronicles of Pern, etc)
    • Sticks. (sticks rule)
    • Interesting rocks and stones (>_>)
    • Dragon ornaments (I have one hanging up by my window, and a chest of drawers covered in dragon stuff.)
    • Swords (love them)
    • Dolls' House stuff (I've grown up with my aunt and mother making and buildign dolls houses, it's a surprisingly expensive hobby. So I either just make stuff or get it from my aunt who "just had to buy this...")
    • Warhammer (dark elves, yay)
    • Tamagotchi/Cyber pet things. (I have about 25 of the things, all without batteries now, they ran out a couple of years ago. I want to raid a watch shop and buy enough batteries to reset them all at the same time :D )
    I used to have collections such as: toy horses, empty ink catridges, china dolls, russian dolls, had a lot of barbie style dolls at one time, four leaf clovers, screws, candle wax, matches, money

Probably forgotten a lot.

Mutti just reminded me I used to collect grass. Even *I* am not sure why I did that :confused:

3. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Nothing. I don't like to have stuff around me which isn't either useful, or being put to use on a regular basis. I don't like to hold on to stuff I don't need. It is also a great feeling for me when I am disposing of or selling junk I don't need, I even look for junk in my house, just so I can throw it out! Not that your collections are junk, it's just that collecting things never really appealed to me.

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hmmm...I collect fantasy swords and daggers; old CPUs from dead computers; old RAM; and at one point, I collected Garbage Pail Kids cards/stickers. :rolleyes: :rolling:

5. Fabius Maximus Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Dust, mostly.

Apart from that, I collect cover version MP3's.

I have an extensive collection of old PC games, even with the original boxes. But I only am to lazy to clear them out, so that does not count.

I do have an original version of 'Gunship' for the C64, though. It could be worth something someday.

6. D171087 Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

right now... just collecting women actually... have fun everyday... hehehehehehe
    and Jazz cd....
    and well... stamp
    oh yeah i'm collecting Gundam too...

7. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i used to collect capsules (the ones holding the beer inside the bottle)

8. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Guns
    Laptops (currently have between 25 and 30 dead laptops one day I may even make them work)
    Recipes
    Cars (going on 4)
    and
    those small colored 'gemstones' from board games

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What on earth are you going to do with 30 laptops??

10. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Especially dead ones!
    So, you collect guns and ****ed up laptops.

... just stay a safe distance away from me, ok?!

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

[​IMG]
    Pull! :evil:

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Forgot to mention - I collect newspapers form important dates :)

Anything to do with the Royals, September 11, murder of Holly and Jessica etc

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    No offence guy, but usually people who say that, really aren't. :rolleyes:

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I like antique guns and the laptops I intend to fix and sell to a museum or just turn around and use for skeet. :D

15. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Ha! I was right! *does a happy dance* :banana:

Hmm, now something to add. Oh yes, I also collect Star Trek episodes, whether on tape or DVD. So far I've got the entire 7 seasons of DS9 on DVD and 3 tapes of original Star Trek episodes from when I was younger. I hope to replace them with DVDs of the whole series soon. :grin:

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Unfortunately, they are lost. My complete collection of Dr. Who episodes taped from PBS. They were in that nice, movie format instead of the episodic they switched back to.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.