1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Create your own spell...

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Cerryl, Jun 3, 2001.

1. kemanmaldea Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Glasses of millspellings

Artifact (cursed)

Upon doning there glasses the wearer will se accutly all spelling errors made bu others on the board but will ignore any made by the wearer.

2. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Belisarius' Wonderous Translator

Level: 2
    School: Divination
    Range: Sight of Caster
    Duration: 1 day per level of caster
    Casting Time: 1
    Area of Effect: 1 individual of the opposite sex of the caster.
    Save: n/a

Description: By use this spell, the caster can gain insight into the mind of the opposite sex. The creates a link with the caster and the target, which provides the caster with the actual meaning of any statement uttered by the opposite sex.

For example:

She says - I'm sorry...It really means: You'll be sorry.

She says - Sure, go Ahead...It really means: I don't want you to.

She says - Maybe...It really means: No

She says - Are you listening to me? It really means: Too Late, you're dead!

She says: We need to talk
    She means: I need to complain

She says: We need
    She means: I want

She says - This kitchen is so inconvenient...It really means: I want a new house!

Although this spell will work when cast by a woman on a man, as you can see below, the male mind is not too difficult to translate:

He says: Do you want to go to a movie?
    He means: I'd eventually like to have sex with you

He says: Can I take you out to dinner?

He says: Can I call you sometime?

He says: May I have this dance?

He says: What's wrong?
    He means: I guess sex is out of the question

He says: I'm bored
    He meanse: Do you want to have sex?

He says: I love you
    He means: Let's have sex now

He says: Let's talk
    He means: I'm trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person so that you'd like to have sex with me

He says: Will you marry me?
    He means: I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other men

Again, this spell will work considerably better when cast by a male, as female speech patterns can cover a myriad of topics without actually ever speaking of the topic they wish to discuss. :D ;) :D

3. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] Bel, didn't you say your weekend was great in the "Hate to spoil your day" topic ? :D

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] It was.......But I've been working on this spell for a while!!! ;) :D

5. BogiTheWaverer Gems: 12/31

[​IMG] And you will never come to an end in improving it. That is an eternal mission, much more difficult than the search for the Holy Grail. :D

6. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Belisarius - I tried to cast your spell, but I guess either my INT & WIS are too low, or I rolled terribly.

The result was a chaos spell which effected me for 20 Turns, a loss of initiative for the rest of my marriage, and a "Slow" spell as I now have to think about everything I say a few times.

:p
    The target of my spell actually gained power by my casting of it and now has stats similar to Demogorgon. Please put a disclaimer when you sell this spell in the future. It is not for the weak of heart! :D

[This message has been edited by Mathetais (edited July 23, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.