1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Dreams

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Iku-Turso, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

DoTW don't eat cheese and listen to Cannibal Corpse before bed.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    OKay I think I got a weirder one DotW.

I was in my old High School and Freddy Mercury told me that if my end of semester's documentary project turned out bad a puppy would cry in the Netherlands.

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

3. Thor Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Been a while ago, but I still remember this one.

Me and my father were out strolling. don't remember the scenery, but it was close to home, so it was foresty and hilly and the like. Suddenly, we spotted a light in the sky, which turned out to be a meteor, coming crashing down on earth. I saw it crash a few miles away, just as my father entered the front door at our house trying to escape.

I didn't follow, but instead stood on the porch watching the terrain collapse, implode, whatever word fits best, around where the impact was. You know, just like we see it in the movies.

Obviously, it was headed in my direction aswell, but I couldn't do anything but stand and watch as the shockwave crushed the terrain under me, our house, and naturally, me.

Now, when you die in a dream, you usually wake up. I however, most certainly did not, and it was most certainly VERY unpleasant. All went entirely black, and i felt sort of a hollow pain in the chest. Can't quite give it words.

Moments later I woke up, still having the same feeling, sweating like hell. didn't sleep much more that night.

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I had a dream about my girlfriend...

that's all I'm allowed to say

5. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Don't remember dreaming last night, was in a drunken stupor :D

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I keep geting the feeling that I'm doing something I'v dreamed I did. It's very disorentating.

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

One more ****ed up dream...

I was at a Marilyn Manson show and I met a friend of mine, and while going to get some caffeine, we stumble upon another of my friends which is making pancakes on a portable stove. My friend stays to eat pancakes, while I leave the arena. I stumble on my sweetie, and we go smoke some MJ in the tunnel of love.

****ed up, all right. Hey, at least my sweetie was in the dream, so it's all good...

8. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I have one for the Freudians.

In my dream I discovered that I was physically able to have anal sex with myself. However, I didn't want to actually do it, 'cos I felt it would have been a bit gross.

The best part is that I've dreamt of this same scenario TWICE.

9. Dengo Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Veteran

I robbed a bank yesterday (in my dream of course :shake: ). There were two people with me, a girl and a boy. I didn't know who these two were but I trusted them. I've been playing GTA 3 for some time. At the start of GTA 3 a similar bank robbery occurs if anyone here played it. But I didn't have any relationship with the girl in my dream. Anyway, we succeeded in the end and became rich. :money:

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

And here's another one. It's nothing weird this time, at least not to you guys and gals, but it was weird for me.

First, here's some background info. The one gal I saw in my dream is a longtime friend of mine, and there has never been anything except platonic friendship between us, because she didn't returned my feelings. She's a very reserved gal, who mostly keeps to herself.

So, in my dream, I stumbled upon her... but she was different. In RL, like I explained, she's a friend, and nothing more. In that dream, however... she was a total hottie (she was physically different as well, another hair color, and thinner), and she had some strong feelings and very, very strong desire for me. We then went into a party... and she was cuddled up quite solidly on me. Then, I was woken up by the phone.

What the hell is that supposed to mean? I've considered just some subconscious desires buried inside of my mind... but hell, I haven't seen her for a year. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

11. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Nah don't worry about it. I have had dreams of having relationships/sex with female collegues and I just wake up thinking WTF? They are interesting at the time, but nothing to persue in RL.

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    David Tennant was in my dreams last night :yum:

Sorry, too graphic for this forum! :lol:

13. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm now officially a nerd!

Had a long Baldur's Gate II dream, it happens in the ending (Irenicus&demons film). Unlike the film he blasts fireballs and chain lighting, killing most of the demons. Still in the end, he falls in the burning lava, a magical barrier(fireshield) surrounds him, but he can still feel the heat. Then things got even worse, somekind of fireshark ate him...
    Then I woke up, realising I was wearing too much clothes. Every dream has a meaning!

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I was in high school again. I'd forgotten my poisoned dagger in math class, got the only run in the P.E. baseball game and passed my mighty wisdom on to a new generation.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I was looking at myself from behind me and I noticed that there was a round white lump the diameter of a baseball on lower back of my left leg and my legs looked ugly and misshapen.

The dream was really freaky.

16. Razor Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

WARNING: This dream may be considered offensive to some but hey, I can't choose what I want to dream, can I?

I was singing (actually screaming) Nine Inch Nails' "Burn" in front of a bunch of blindfolded, naked muslims whom I somehow knew were bad people, terrorists, and criminals.

Right after I screamed the lyrics:

"I am your future, SWALLOWED UP IN FIRE!!!" I woke up instantly and it was 9:20 or something

Weird...

17. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    From that dream, Razor, I can sense you listen to heavy metal and swallow up what the media feed you.

I should do this for a living!!

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I haven't had proper dreams like I used to have for about two months that I could still remember in the morning. But now, having jumped into the caffeine wagon again...

I dreamt a Woody Allen picture never been made. It's possible that I was Woody Allen in that dream, but in it he/I made an earring out of a nickel for a statue of another character of the movie and attached it to the statues ear with tinfoil and then put a coffee cup hanging from it as well and the statue made a face of "please take that away from me".

Then I had a dream about having been a member of Depeche Mode and being real buddies with Gahan and Alan Wilder was there as well since they had the idea of putting the band together in its original composition or something which was kind of strange since I was of my own age in that dream. But that didn't bother me or them much and we sung some harmonics and tried to find a mutual chord which we eventually did. Then, after a while, Gahan said something about me having been always the one who could stay up late for who knows how long without sleep and not get tired and do some crazy stuff and I said "I don't remember doing any crazy stuff, what kind of crazy stuff do you mean?" To which Gore and Gahan started laughing.

Then there was a dream about me and my ex, we being together again, but me ending up cheating on her, making her feel miserable and not having much regrets of what happened. Feeling regrets of making her feel sad, but didn't comfort her, only walked away. This dream had something about a luxurious apartment as well and scuba diving and going to a funfair.

And the last dream I had before waking up was of a bicycle repair shop under our grandma's apartment, but we had our and our uncle's stuff stored there as well and we couldn't go pick them up since the shop was there. Then one day the shop moved into another place and me, my mom and my sisters went to get our stuff back. For some reason we were all trying to get at least one axe a piece. There were some pretty good axes, but some old magazines, knick knacks and other things you couldn't find any apparent use for in a town apartment. The axes became the main thing however. Then a bunch of guys came over all wearing a flat cap except the main guy and they told that all of the stuff would be auctioned and we couldn't take them with us. I sggested that we should just wait it out and then smuggle our stuff away, but my mom and sisters tried to convince them that the stuff was ours since you could crawl through the roof into our grandma's bathroom through the floor drain, but when they were checking that out one of the flat cap guys started to pick up a fight with me and he got surprised because as he had more mass and tried to shove me out of balance, I held my position because I've studied Taijiquan. Then I woke up.

19. Razor Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

@Barmy Army: Well, much like today's people, painfully itching to be entertained I just can't live without the TV and media.

EDIT: Oh yeah now for the Dream I had:

Well, I've had this dream like 2 or 3 times before.
    I am at home walking around and then the doorbell rings. I am hesitant to open it because I just know something REALLY bad is behind it, but I MUST open the door (dunno why), so I opened it ran as fast as I can to the bedroom hide under the covers and pray that I wake up (pretty sissy, I know).

20. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Last night I had a dream about how Nicholas Cage started out his acting career as an elvis impersonator. He couldn't imitate elvis, but he wasn't a terribly awful singer and he could play the keyboards. The elvis wig was stupid though, but they always are..

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.