1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

everyones age?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 30, 2000.

1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

A greebo is someone who listens to heavy metal and rock like mariyln manson, slipknot etc. and wears these bands names on black t-shirts, pull overs etc. These people also dye their hair black, wear black make up, lipstick and/or nailvarnesh...rather sick people with no life ...

2. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] heh sniper, you just described my roommate. although as soon as he starts wearing eye make-up, i'm going to begin to worry. anyways, i'm 19 .. will turn 20 in february.

-BHuntR

3. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

although the strategy guide i used was the one on this site.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Then you are forgiven, my son. :p

5. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

thank you, master taluntain.

6. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

All I gotta say is I'm gratefull. Here I was worried I was sitting around posting with kids a lot younger than me. Please take no offense by that. Everyone who posts here(with a couple of exceptions) posts quality material, young or old. Anyway, nice to know I fall below the median at 23. And by the way, exactly what's wrong with Slipknot. (Man, that might open a can of worms.) Incidently, before you go off on a tangent, I'm perefctly normal otherwise. Well, then again, define normal.

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited December 25, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Crawl (edited December 25, 2000).]

7. Vandalore Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Yeah, Slipknot is pretty cool. Did you know they're actually from Des Moines, Iowa? They're pretty good guys, I got invited to one of their pre-tour bashes once. I hope I can catch em in concert next time they're back in town.

8. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] oh Egg i'm just given ya shit. i myself have had to use a guide or two in my gaming career, (not for BG2) and i certainly never would pay for one.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I dont know whats wrong with slipknot...just that everyone BUT the greebos say that it is shit! And heck! I dont like the greebos where i come from so i guess thats why i dont like slipknot...Not a fair judgement on them i know but i'm only 15! Oh yeah, to people who like Marilym manson...He is one sick pervert and so are you...Bet your names Bryan as well!

10. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

yeah i know you are wingfoot, and i'm assuming just about everyone has used a guide at some point in their lives, the real good gamers are the ones who write the guides, the ones who beat the game without a guide and became good enough to write them, they are the gaming gods, i'm merely a gaming diety :)

11. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

[​IMG] it seems that a lot of people have contracted fat egg syndrome ;)

12. Myrthos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Ok, I probably am at the top with my 38 years and maintaining a website. Dunno Wingfoot, but what has age got to do with maintaining a website?
    And as far as gaming guides go, it's good that people use them otherwise all the work that these poor guys put into making them would all be a big waste :).

13. big_wiggler Guest

I'm 15, but I have a goatee that makes me look older

14. Wingfoot Guest

LOL! thats funny. i had one as well thru out high school. it was my "fake I.D."

15. Wingfoot Guest

Myrthos, what i am saying is most of the people i know above the age of 40 don't even have a P.C. that isn't true for everybody i know above that age, but the majority dont own one, or would even think of maintainig a site.

i suppose that comes from the industry i work in. i worked tech support for about 6 months (thank God thats over with) basicaly taking calls from older folks who could not logon to our website, which was usually a chore. as for helping other co-workers with problems i heard this alot "My P.C. is broken i need a new one"... usually in that case the Monitor was unplugged. that happened numerous times and i am dead serious when i say that.

[This message has been edited by Wingfoot (edited December 27, 2000).]

16. Myrthos Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Lol, Wingfoot you've been in tech support! Oh man, that's indeed one job I never want to get into again. I can still hear the words "It doesn't work anymore and I haven't done anything", yeah right.

17. Wingfoot Guest

tell me about it, i have been out for about 5 months now. yeah i have heard that one before too.

18. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

when i first started work for my computer company that is where they stuck me for a couple months, kids would always call and say "the graphics are all wierd and stuff", then when i asked what they mean by "wierd" they would sy "like strange", that really happened! and as for older people, "my tv thingy doesn't show any pictures, i want one that works", this also happened, believe it or not!

19. Wingfoot Guest

man Egg that is funny, i am laughing my ass off as i type. "my T.V. thingy doesn't work...."

20. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31

man, then it would usually turn out that they didn't even turn it on!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.