1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Fare thee well, all....

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Shura, Apr 21, 2001.

1. Arkados Blackmire Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

2. Bateluer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

If its true that you are going into the service, Shura, you do get some benefits from the military. Miss you . . .

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] guess it's true. In that case Shura, good luck. I don't think there are any wars and stuff going on right now, so I hope you have as good a time as you can in the army. Come back soon. See guys, you shouldn't be so damn sensitive, Shura's not leaving bec. he's "hurt" bec. there's nothing for him to be hurt about! He knows (I hope) that NoOne takes anything against him and that what the mods said was merely to tone it down. So I'll drink to your health Shura! Come back soon.

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Shura (don't know if you've left already :( )

I expect to hear from you soon. A few months from now we'll all enjoy your posts about how you out-smarted your Drill Instructors (do you have a diffn't name for them in Singapore?).

From experience I can tell you . . .

Draw on your mental toughness -- It's all mind games.

Remember that the next few weeks of Hell do not define reality. Keep it in perspective an they cannot beat you!

You are SHURA!

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31

I don't mean to intrude on your mental capabilities but...has it occurred to you in the little peanut sized brain of yours that Shura has left and that he would not have read any of these posts that you've just posted?

Anyway...

Who is gonna be next? Place your bets! Place your bets!

6. Mierin Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Veteran

And like that (<> ) He's gone....

7. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

It actually occurred to "the little peanut sized brain" of mine that when Shura gets back, he may run a search to see what the response was.

Geesh Sniper, chill out a little. You dug this up from over 2 weeks ago, and then start throwing rocks? That's what "the little peanut sized brain" of mine DOESN'T GET!

(Needed to get that off my chest, but lets not fight)

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31

If! If! my dear little fried coconut. He may return but maybe in the disguise of someone else...or maybe in his older, tarnished form. Like wise my little onion ring, i shall not pick a fight with you... ;)

(I just love saying those lines! And i made them all up! yes yes! all up!)

9. Rakanishu Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] Sniper, you fish-faced jackass, you....you...err...I know!

Stop being so obnoxious! Seriously where did you learn all that from? Do you think we'll respect you more? I think I like you better when you first came. At least you were polite then.

And btw, how the hell did I miss this topic until Shura left??! :mad:

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

People change my stir-fried pumpkin. I care not much for respect as much as love now. For i am in love and feel care-free about the world...I could fly! Yes fly above the clouds into the heavens! And not even worry about those blasted GCSEs...ah...yes...GCSEs...damn!

Later my little squeaky piece of meat...

11. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I worry that our dear sniper has finally gone off the deep end. Well, I hear that's what too much masturbating will do to you :D

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

So true my little barbecued chipmunk. :D

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.