1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

For those who haven't time to join a campaign...

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Divine Shadow, Sep 3, 2001.

1. LordNocturne Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

*Zey was running the gauntlet again, the most feared obstacle course in the entire school. Zey ran it for fun, it was interesting and ever changing. He leapt and rolled to the side as a blade flew at him. Jumping into the air and spreading his wings at the height, he glided down towards the origin of the knife. Landing on a pole he closed his wings about himself, leapt and bounced off a wall and landed on the knife thrower. Quickly slashing the power cord with a claw he moved on, ducking weaving and slashing.*

2. Julius Skull Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I'm swimming through the air like magic mannn, this is wiiild!! I think i've had too much ale. That run in with the tavern ceiling is gonna leave a mark though. ;)

3. Azirath Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Azirath continues the crafting of his wonderous spells, his mischievous smile penetrating the dark of his tower like a lantern light cutting into a dark shaft. A maniacal laughter erupts "Soon...."

4. Shadow Assassin Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Interesting. I would join, but I have my own campaign to DM and we do hold sessions. Oh what the hell I'll join, but I don't generally post on the weekends.

Name: Xal Naga
    race: Di'estiss
    alignment: Chaotic Neutral

highly evolved creatures that use their minds to create psionic weapons, and change their appearance. Xal Naga is known for his use of a psionic samuri sword, as well as his psionic ninja stars. not good with armor, as no armor was used to combat a psionic weapon, only mental toughness.

and I'll figure out the rest of him later.

5. Julius Skull Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

****waiting room to campaign "Elgorn"***

Secretary: "Yes, um, next please.... Mr. err... Skull?"

JS: "Yup, that's me!"

S: "So, you want to be a part of this adventure?"

JS: "Yes ma'am!"

S: "Qualifications?"

JS: "I am a bard of great reknown!"

S: "ayuh, can you sing?"

JS: "I am a bard!!"

S: "I'll put down yes for singing then... can you cook?"

JS: "I beg your pardon?"

S: "Cook... make food... use heat in a creative way to make meats and vegetables palatable.... finding spices and using them i..."

JS: "I know what cooking is!! What does cooking have to do with anything?"

S: "Well, it seems as though there is a fair bit of competition in the area of straight adventuring types, Mr. Skull, we have a...let's see, Githzerai arcane sorcerer by the name of Azirath, a Raczeranoc Raug'Drauka (a soldier for you laymen) by the name of Zeychakalla or 'Zey' for short, a 1/2 cloud dragon by the name of Sacrafix who is a duelist, and Xal Naga who is a Di'estiss from parts unknown and class unknown.... you are a bard, you say?"

JS: "I'm the lark of the west!!"

S: "Clearly... It seems as though despite these characters great prowess in combat, none of them can cook, dance or sing... you have the job of party Martha Stewart. Congratulations Mr. Skull. You start immediately, potential earnings will be more than you can imagine receiving reciting poetry or whatever it is that you do... NEXT!!"

JS: "I can fight too!!"

S: "I'm quite convinced Mr. Skull. NEXT PLEASE!!"

JS: "Why you...."

to be continued

6. Divine Shadow Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Firk ding blast! Sorry everyone, but my internet hasn't worked for the last few days.
    Anyway...the campaign has started!
    Check the "Elgorn" post.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.