1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Hot Bank Robber Captured In Colorado!

Discussion in 'Alley of Dangerous Angles' started by Gaear, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Aldeth the Foppish Idiot

Aldeth the Foppish Idiot Armed with My Mallet O' Thinking Veteran

Media:
    The thing is, in those voluntary reviews, I think you're much more likely to give a review if you liked it. If you just had a "meh" reaction, you wouldn't bother. It could be artificially inflated.

LOL. Yeah - I'd call that close enough to round to 7.

It's probably been close to 10 years since I've been to a strip club. $5 was considered low a decade ago, so I imagine that's really low now. And $20 for the dance was also the going rate 10 years ago - I would imagine that's higher now too.

Again, that matches up to 10 years ago prices.

Um... don't nearly ALL stip/topless joints look like a dump from the outside? Other than a few in Vegas, most don't exactly look like palaces.

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'd have a go. I'd treat her to half.

She'd better be able to cook a good breakfast though.

3. Gaear

Gaear ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful

Media:
    Topless bars run the gamut from trashy to palacial, even outside Vegas. There are plenty around that presume to take a 'living large' appearance, from coliseum style facades to white marble and all that, even if they're kind of smallish. Then there are the standard fare places that look pretty much like regular bars except they've got "naked women!" on the signage and a silhouette of a shapely girl. And then there are the dives - places that look like adult bookstores, basically, - windowless, dirty, and in disrepair. Cheaters looks like somewhere between regular and a dive to me.

I do believe $20 is still the going rate for a dance. And $4 was a borderline budget drink 10 years ago, in my experience, so Cheaters is reallly taking a hit there, considering that alcohol sales is where they probably make most of their money.

Also, it looks like LKD may have been right after a fashion: I read somewhere that Lee Grace has been talking to authorities, while the other two have not. She may be trying to prepare a comfortable retirement at the others' expense, but I still can't see it going really well for her. The cops/DA's generally only negotiate when they're lacking in something, and it looks like they've got all they need to get all three here. You don't get a special deal just by admitting you did it.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.