1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How did you approach boys/girls?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Feb 3, 2001.

1. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Then haunt is a good word for that! :D :p

HEY! My 500th POST!!! WhooHOO!

[This message has been edited by Sir Belisarius (edited February 07, 2001).]

2. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I like to flirt and dance and use both at the sametime. A girls body while dancing making eye contact with you can say a lot, especially if you take notice how far away she was when you yourself got on the dance floor. If she continues to make that eye contact and continues to get closer...voo voo!

A girl who can't speak well with her eyes can't speak well at all.

Syl...

3. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Syl - You are a wealth of Wisdom! It is true, too true.

4. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] ask me for more info!?!

ok then, yes he is crazy and also a virgin (probably)...and that serves you right fatman! :p

-Duskai,
    leader of 'The F.I.S.T.'(The Fatmaka is Silly Team)

5. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Ha! Where do I sign up? :D

Dismissed!!

6. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Darien,

I would agree that most the time you can't teach someone how to flirt. But, if the person has a certain charisma and just doesn't know how to use it to their advantage, they can be taught.

Sometimes all it takes is the confidence. If someone is confident about themselves, then flirting can be very natural. Again, without them noticing they are doing it. Most men I have talked to say the love a woman who is confident and most women will say the same about a man.

7. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Slyvus, I couldn't agree more. The dance floor is a great place to learn if someone is interested in you. There, it is definetly ALL IN THE BODY LANGUAGE. I don't mean that rudely either.

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Syl, i might need your advice on FINDING girls...i just cant seem to find nice ones...

9. Lord Bane Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

There definetly is no set pattern in getting together as far as I'm concerned. Although the way I see it, the chances that a girl (in my case) you get to know in a discothèque/rave/whatever turns out to become your true love are very slim, nearly nihil. Of course, don't let that stop you if you're in an awkward mood (or are being single for way too long :) )

Generally, however, I'm not the type to really go after someone. After all, love is something you give and receive, it can't be demanded, nor "forced" on someone. But now I'm probably being naive ;)

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Don't worry. I feel the same as you...and as i'm only 16 i am probably naive! :D

11. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I disagree. I've met some of the nicest girls at raves, although 90% of them were rolling but I will agree that none have ever become anything more than friends.

The way I see it, it happens when it happens. Sometimes you might know someone as a friend for 7-8 years and suddenly something they do or you do makes them notice you. Sometimes it's someone you met at a party, or bumped into somewhere.

Just go with it and if something comes out of it, great. If not, you gain a friend in the process and this has always been the way I've gone into things.

The more lady friends or guy friends you have, the better your links and the more links, the more variety in people you meet and the more variety in those people, the better chance you have at meeting the person of your dreams.

Paul

12. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    [​IMG] Or at the very least you'll meet someone that knows Kevin Bacon!

LOL! Good advice Sy---I mean Paul!

~B(it works for both!)

13. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

NOOOOOO
    Syl's real name is Paul!!!
    The Horror...
    yuck. I guess few people have imposing or impressive real names anyway.
    :D

14. Duskai Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

[​IMG] and what would YOUR name be? hmm?

[This message has been edited by Duskai (edited February 09, 2001).]

15. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] What's wrong with the name Paul? He was an apostle and a Beatle. Can't go wrong with those two shining examples. :D But seriously, I like it. Simple, yet sexy. Then again, maybe that's because I had a crush on a Paul once... who knows? heh

16. Sir Belisarius

Media:
    :rolleyes:

17. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I've always tried to just be a nice and considerate guy. Guess that's why I never find anyone for me...

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31

C'mon Vile! You will find somebody! Maybe your time has not come yet...

Oi! My dad's name is paul!

19. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Just joking of course... :D :D
    My real name's Law Yihua.
    It means 'Determination and Talent' in chinese.
    :D Not 'modesty' though. :D

20. Vile Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Thanks for the optimism Sniper. It's not like I'm some recluse. (Even though I don't really get out much) I'm just waiting for that one that feels the same way I do. I'm not in it for a short fling. I would much rather be best friends as well as mates.

[This message has been edited by Vile (edited February 10, 2001).]

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.