1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

How pure are you?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Takara, May 10, 2004.

1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Mystra's Chosen Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Aldazar, it either means some kind of STD (or STI for you brits) or that you had so much sex that you were like a fire, consuming every peice of (gr)ass you could find.

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Ahhhh! I'm 87% pure! I must go commit some evil sins! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

4. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

You are 69% Pure!
    (Very interesting.)

Here's how the REST of the world breaks down, compared to you:

people less pure than you (69%)
    people like you (2%)
    people more pure than you (29%)

69%?
    Do I get a lower score for finding that funny?

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    You'll fail miserably. You're purer than paladin (68%) :p

:holy: :holy: :holy:

6. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Seems I', even worse! Reading the last 3 of Chev's and DR's explanations, gives me a highscore, probably... I'll do the test soon enough all over again.

Say Ahhhh. :shake:

Edit: Test done again, 55%. Faragon, you are SUCH a goody-2-shoes! :p ;)

[ May 12, 2004, 22:41: Message edited by: Master of Nuhn ]

7. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

In answer, well either it's just a fake piccy and numbers made up for shock value; or, well think about the questions, then think incest (between bro and sis, and parents) you've got the bisexual answers needed, you've got the incest needed, and if they are all in it together then you've probably got the sexual disease floating around like walnuts.

I suppose that's actually rather worrying, well just hope they made it up!

8. chevalier

Media:
    It is impossible for a little kid to have done all those things. In fact, such a kid wouldn't understand that test.

9. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

72%.
    In 10 years, when I have had time to enjoy life and get laid and smashed in ways unimaginable, I'll do this test again.
    Maybe

10. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Only take the test if you're not afraid of what the answer might be...
    I can say that I doubt mine will drop much lower. The questions I answered no to were most of the drugs, the STD's, and my three bottom lines, which I will not post here. Anyone who really wants to know can PM me. I might even answer.

11. Hauk Mahng Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

69% but the test is faulty. How does holding hands make me less pure?! If the originator of this thread also created the test, I suggest you adjust it.

Holding hands, kissing or even marital sex doesn't make one impure. (Besides that, when women have sex with me, the experience is so supernatural that they become purified - that should count for something.)

Oh and Webster defines PURE as,

"b : free from moral fault or guilt c : marked by chastity : CONTINENT"

One definition for CHASTITY is

"a : abstention from unlawful sexual intercourse" (another definition includes ALL sexual intercourse, but that is just an old, warped and repressed idea - NO sex? That would be unethical!)

12. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    @Hauk Mahng: This was designed simply as a bit of fun, and not designed to be taken seriously. I thought you might be able to tell that given some of the questions. I have no idea how you truely test purity, and I dont much care. I just like to entertain.

As for the test, I didnt create it, but I'd feel truely proud of myself if I did, it's a stroke of comic genius. :)

13. Hauk Mahng Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Thanks, it's all good Takara. No seriousness intended.

I just can't accept scoring less than 90% on a test! (kidding). ;)

14. Equester Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

48% pure....I'm Danish what can I say :p ...actually i would had thought it lower, got to do more drugs

15. Takara

Media:
    No harm done done Hauk Mahng. I cant accept scoring above 40%. Dammit! I need to try more things!

16. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

What's rimming?? :confused:

17. Takara

Media:
    It's where you lick someone's ass Faraaz.

18. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Ewwwwwwww :jawdrop:

19. Takara

Media:
    Well, I suppose it's a matter of opinion. Some people like that sort of thing........Who'm I kidding? It's gross!

20. chevalier

Media:
    @Hauk Mahng: Well, that's an opinion. Other people have different opinions. You can't make people accept your ideas as their way of life. The author of that test can simply disagree with you. Doesn't make him less aware or anything (for one, I, for example, disagree with some of what you say), he simply holds a different view.

Now, as to purity, the test's purpose is to rate you somewhere in between a total virgin and a total dirty rat. So, 100% pure would be the total virgin (or maybe a completely asexual person) more than imply any religious impurity. Note that people have different views on what is pure and what is not. For example you think having sex with you has the power of supernaturally purifying the individual, while I might not be of the same opinion.

In concreto, holding hands can be a beautiful expression of friendship or of love, but some people will still think it's impure and one's going to hell for it. Right? Such views would be close to that 100% pure, according to the most militant zealots of purest purity who will run away from a woman.

Plus, well, defecating on your lawfully married sexual partner during sexual intercourse still doesn't seem very pure to me, somehow...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.