1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

how to upgrade the message boards(if possible)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by herf, Nov 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You know you want to do it to make Sorcerer's Place #1!

Syl...

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I like Syl's ideas...especially the statistics ones...

Hey why don't we have a sought of clan thing where we split into 3 smaller communities inside one big 1? The small communities do not affect anything...its just like clans you join when you r gaming...howabout it? And from those clans you get additional titles

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Sorcerer's Place already is number 1, mon.
    Don't you forget that.

4. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Damn straight.

Amon-Ra

5. Crawl Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

You just gotta love it when the two moderators argue on the boards. Adds a certain disfunctional flavor to Sorcerer's Place, don't you two think?

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ugh.
    The word disfunctional in connection with Sorcerer's Place just doesn't sound right.

7. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

I don't think Sorcerer wants to provide for his people! He doesn't mingle with you guys like I do. I know what the people want! I am your voice if you want something to be done because out of all the registered posters, I'm the only one who can keep bugging Sorcerer without being banned ;)

As He-Man would say,

"I have the power!"

Syl...

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    POSTERS OF THE BOARDS UNITE! :D

Sorry, I got caught up in all the excitement!
    LOL!

9. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Would that make Sorcerer Skeletor?

10. Darien Noella Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Top 10 Posters of the Week? Please not that! Can't you imagine the amount of garbage we'd be forced to sift through? Without posted stats, people generally stick to relevant comments. If posting becomes a contest, we'd be seeing nothing but bumps, one-liners, and other such waste. We'd be flooded with juvenile posts like: "Are you still a virgin?" or "I can't stand Power Gamers!" Just seeing the no. of posts under each users name is enough info.

[This message has been edited by Darien Noella (edited January 05, 2001).]

11. Sylvus Moonbow Gems: 21/31

So I should remove that post where I asked who still was a virgin then? LOL!

:)

*BUMP*

Syl...

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] All of you are weak!

None of you have the power to stand up for yourselves! Do not let others talk for you as the they will have the edge of bending you to their power. Stand up and voice your own opinions on what the Palace (I prefer that to place) needs and does not need.

13. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I think that the lighter blue should be toned down a bit, I am feeling tired and it makes my eyes hurt. Just a little calmer.

14. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] Darien, well said. My opinion exactly.

Tal-Untain, and the Masters of the Universe!
    *grin*

15. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

I mean the lightest blue, the box at the top of the page that says Author, Topic:whatever the topic is etc.

its still making my eyes hurt.

16. Taluntain

Media:
    [​IMG] I have this amazing solution for your problem...
    It's called Closing One's Eyes.
    Another favorite: Look the Other Way.

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

[​IMG] Or don't look at the bright blue thingy at all...

18. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31

but when one closes ones eves they type kuje rgiuf! Actually, its ok during the day, but its stinging when your tired and its late.

19. herf Guest

[​IMG] well septic u got ur wish, the blue is now green and doesnt fit in with the style of the board and now looks like a piece of mouldy shit!!!!
    i vote for tal to change it again to a better color!

20. herf Guest

[​IMG] oh, i have another idea, you know when u get the email notification but when u go through that to the forum (not the post) the folders are never red?? the only way to get the red folders that point out a bnew post is to go to /community then /view all forums or all forums or something, if you go to message boards then straight to the forum you want you wont get the red folders!!!
    if this makes any sense tal then please fix it!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.