1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

IThe Cantinal All Welcome!

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Finch, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I reached the door and opened it. I was out!!! I didn’t know how I had escaped so easily, but I was away.

I was in a carpark, on the ground holding a pistol, three bullets in my left leg, a blood soaked jacket tied around it. There weren’t many cars around, and I could hear sirens in the distance. I had to get help before my captor could come for me again. I needed aid as well, for my leg was loosing too much blood. Everything was going black. My head hit the ground and I went into blackness, laying in the carpark… alone.

2. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

I sat on the mattress waiting for the universe to stop tumbling, and gulped a breath of air. It was the second time in as many hours that Kumori had thrown herself at me.
    "Oh, if I were fifteen years younger...," passed through my mind, but I squashed the thought. Business first...
    I got to my feet and scanned around for pursuers. Seeing none, I turned to Kumori.
    "That was great," I smiled. "Was it good for you, too?"
    She glared at me. I wasn't looking to get shot, so I continued.
    "There's a good chance your brother is still alive, if only because "Sir" still needs him for leverage over you. Dead hostages have no value.
    "As for your beloved master, I think now would be a good time to pay him a little social call."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.