1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Laelit - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Elwithral Irenicus, Jan 8, 2006.

1. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

2. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Quick question - if/when we get to Olot, is that where the final fight takes place?

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Sigh, je ne sais pas. In the beginning, it was supposed to be a small stop in our quest, but we've taken forever.. so I'm not sure.

4. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Adding my :2c: I don't think it should be. I know we have slowed down for various reasons but with this type of RP we can pick up anytime. Look at the Rashemen thread everytime I think we've just about worn it out someone comes up with a new idea.

We may have to do some rethinking. Elwithral it is up to you to decide what you want to do. Think about it, please.

5. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I'm still thinking about it, but the first thing is that Olot will not be the final battle. *panics* I created this RP in hopes that I wouldn't have all of the responsibility. I will start thinking and plotting, but I would appreciate it if someone were to help me via PM. Okay? I'll kepp you all posted. But right now the main thing is to get to Olot. Any inner problems and conflicts are welcome ;) .

6. DarkStrider

I have some Ideas as to what we can do, I'll talk to EI about them :)

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I just don't want to post something I think works and find out I tromped all over El's ideas.

8. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I thought maybe to spice it up, Holon and Beratli are bait. The weygips lay a trap and you'll have to decide to help or not. ;) Also I was thinking either Holon or Beratli gets maimed. I would like someone's :2c: about it before I do anything.

9. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

kuemper! Wrong attitude. This thread is about playing off each other's ideas. If you do something, it's our responsibility to work with it.

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Dalamar please don't maim them. If Holon is maimed Lena will be devastated. If Beratli is maimed I will be devastated. Me, not my character. She will just be sad.

Kuemper, I think we could use some ideas. I'm fresh out.

11. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Oh alright, but I thought maybe Beratli could lose an arm and then maybe he gets a gift from the gods. But if you'll be that devastated, alright I won't. Well back to the drawing board.

12. Nakia

Media:
    Now that is an idea, Dalamar. You could do some interesting role play with that. Getting a gift from a god would make it not so devastating. :)

13. DarkStrider

Mmmm Interesting, Dalamar, consider Lena's feelings as well, which is why Breyd is chasing after her; but a gift from the Gods :cool:

14. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

Well, I guess off to the chopping block. ;) Also Lena will be sad but... I guess she picked the wrong minotaur to be cuddly. :)

15. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Lena cares about everyone, but her real concern is for her man, Holon. :love:

16. Nakia

Media:
    Very good, Dalamar. So folks let's hurry up and rescue them.

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Atten-hut! Look alive people, we've got a world to save.

18. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

So, is there any chance of getting this back up and running again? I kinda liked the characters.

19. Dalamar Maximus Gems: 11/31

I dunno, so do I.

20. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31

I like the characters too. But I'm pretty sure this is more dead than tight leather pants... I can't believe I just said that.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.