1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Lonelywood (Ooc)

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Kelvon Shadowmane, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I've added a new rule! Check my first post!

@Sleepy: HERAK IS AN NPC! (sorry4yelling...)

2. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Just so nobody gets confused, my post doesn’t mean I am leaving the game. I do, in fact, have something planned.

3. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

@Sleepy:
    Not complaining, just want to say that it is a bit stupid that none of the two 'bards' in the town can play well

[ February 12, 2005, 10:39: Message edited by: Terthe ]

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well he can play, but he's just lazy ;) . Anywat at least his jokes are stupid, so I can let hem play better, as long as his jokes completly suck ;) .

5. Steeze Gems: 10/31

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

@Lantus: Is your plan secret?

7. Lantus Gems: 11/31

You'll find out soon enough, Kelvon. Sorry, been lazy in my postings. I'll try to do so now...

[EDIT:] I would like it very much if no one made any alterations to my monster description. :)

[ February 14, 2005, 06:51: Message edited by: Lantus ]

8. Steeze Gems: 10/31

Might I ask what you are doing Lantus. I really doubt a huge monster is going to sneak into the middle of a town unnoticed, even if it is severly under populated. Also I'm gathering by Kelvon's last post that he doesn't know whats going to happen either, you do realise that you are meant to check with the DM before you put your own plot or plan or whatever into play.(Kelvon is DM by the by)

9. Lantus Gems: 11/31

Kelvon, do i have your approval to twist the plot that doesn't yet exist?

10. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

How about giving me a short description of how you intend to twist the plot that doesn't yet exist?
    Just tell me what exactly do you intend to do!

11. Lantus Gems: 11/31

A siege. ?????

12. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

That might be nice.

Seriously now my chararacter is fighting the creature. While Sarkin is really pissed off right now he cannot kill that thing (yes he wounded it but that didn't stop it) so people pls do something since Sarkin is no god.

Maybe our two bards can start playing and drive it away with bad music or something.

And Lantus what plot do you have in mind. I mead killing your character is not the best way to make a plot. Except for a revenge stile one but whatever. I'm really curious.

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I'm not a bard I'm a Jester ;) . Allright I hop my last post wasn't "power gaming". otherwise let me know...

14. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

@Sleepy: Almost power gaming, but it works.

@Lantus: Right... Whatever... Just do what you think is best.

@Garak: your last post was kinda' melodramatic, don't you think so?

EDIT: So, Lantus, now that beastie's dead... now what? A horde of them???

[ February 20, 2005, 04:41: Message edited by: Kelvon Shadowmane ]

15. Lantus Gems: 11/31

@Garak - nice post... :p

@Kelvon - Lantus isn't dead. He is knocked out right now. Hopefully, someone can save him.........

I have the plot based on Lantus' unknown history. Otherwise, we can leave it and make the attack a random thing. Your call... GM!

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

If we ever make a lonlywood movie Ben Affleck could play Lantus! ;) .

:banana: Don't take the song to serious Lantus! It is just something I had to do!

/stops mocking Lantus

17. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Sleepy your song is very funny and interesting, exept for the fact that nobody severed no beast's head. But a nice song it is matey, so have a :beer:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Kelvon

Yeah you where right when I started the song I thought the story had gone a bit difrent, and the beast was actually killed with an arrow. That is when I added the Hero parts about the sword the song and the bow, and severed head just sounds better ;)

19. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Someone pls heal me. Nice song SleepleSS.
    So Lantus what's next? I'm dying to know waht was whit the beast.

20. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

come on people! post your buts off! someone heal lantus and sarkin...

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.