1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Lonelywood

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Kelvon Shadowmane, Feb 5, 2005.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yümvo played in his flute stopping the beasts so that others could kill them, but he didn't know how long that would work.

He was a lousy fighter so his magical instruments were all he had to help this town.

"If I live to tell the tale, Lonelywood shall shine in another song!"He screamt.

2. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Sarkin could barely stand on his feet. He spotted Zaera and headed toward her. But before he could take more than a few steps something hit him in the back and he fell to the ground. Then everything whent black.

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

As Rholmar saw the cratures outside, he also saw Sarkin beeing hit by one them. Zaera ran towards him and managed to stab the creature in the chest with her sword, saving Sarkin's life. Zaera started dragging Sarkin from the battle.

Rholmar decided to join the fight by trying to hit eyes with arrows.

[ February 27, 2005, 23:10: Message edited by: Kelvon Shadowmane ]

4. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Jerek, to involved in his aim to notice much except what he was looking at, jumped out of his skin when he heard a noise nex to him. He turned and saw a monster about to gut him, he threw his hands up to protect himself, suddenly a red light flared. He dropped his hands, the beast was lying in a smouldering heap, dead. Grinning, he turned to face the others, he waved his hand, nothing happened, he tried again, nothing, again with some magic words, nothing. Grumbling he knocked his bow again, he loosed the arrow, half hoping something might happen again, nothing, the arrow simply reflected off some scales. Sighing, he fumbled for another arrow.

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

"Zaera, get that pupy out of here and then come back!" "We need you to kill this creatures!" Yümvo shouted.

"I'm so angry of those people who platy with snow during battles!" He mumbeld. In a rush he took out a dagger and trew it in the direction of one of the beasts. To his own surprise he hit it in the eye and the beast felt lifeless to the ground.

"Jerek, How many of this basters are left?"

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Rholmar keeps killing 'creatures'.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

"Hack and Slash blade and bow
    Slaying creatures in a row
    kill for live since we suck in love
    until we finally see the smile of the dove
    Bringer of pease bringer of an end
    Untill then we fight and we stand!"

8. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

As Rholmar's and Jerek's arrows flew trough the air, they finnaly managed to kill the last of the creatures.

"What in the Nine Hells is going on around here? What the hell are these things and what are they doing HERE?"

Rholmar was preety pissed off...

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

"Now that was fun!" Yümvo said with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Did anybody heal that snow puppy yet?" "Maybe he knows more, the first creature came for him, wasn't it?"

10. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Rholmar ran to his house, opened the door, ran to his table and pushed it out of the way. Underneath was a chest. In this chest were some things that he collected during his adventuring years. But it was locked.

"For Baator's name! Where the hells was that cursed key?"

Not having the pacience to search for the key, he took out his shortsword and smashed the lock to pieces. Inside he found all kinds of doohickeys, but inside was also a potion. He opened it and tasted it. From his experience he realised it was a Potion of Cure Critical Wounds. How lucky.

He ran back to Lantus' house. He checked his hartbeat. it was still there. He poured the potion down Lantus' neck. Then he waited...

11. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Lantus shook his head. He was alive! He could have shouted out in joy. But no, it wasn’t all good. The beasts were still the matter. Lantus had to tell his story. But first he had to find it. Find the necklace.

“Has anyone… anyone see my necklace with… w-with the blue stone upon it?” He choked out. He had to find it.

12. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

"I remember ye havin' it on yer neck before the beasts atacked... but I've not seen it since. But how's a necklace gonna help us against these... things?"

Then Rholmar headed towards Yumvo:

"Hey, half-elf? Did ye by any chance steal a necklace with a blue stone on it?"

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

"Steal?" Yümvo replied. "I do not steal!" "I helped you fighting those creatures and now you say I'm stealing?"

At that moment Froidoc entered the room holding the necklace. "I found this in the snow!" he said.

14. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

"How wonderfull! But how's this suppose' to help us?"

Rholmar then walked towards Lantus, who was laying in his bed, and said:

"Hey Lantus, Froidoc found..." And the next second he triped on a jar of mead and bashed his head on a chair, falling unconcious.

15. Steeze Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Froidoc watched as Rholmar fell, shaking his head.
    "someone get him off the floor."
    Froidoc took the necklace, placing it Lantus' hand. "So, hows this s'posed to help us?"

16. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

As Rholmar was unconcious he had a strange dream:
    He was in the middle of an endless, desertous field, surrounded by hundreds, maybe thousands of strange and ugly creatures. Some of them looked like the ones that came to Lonelywood. he tried to move, but he couldn't. All the creatures were just staring at him, with an evil look on they're faces.

Sudently he woke up, with an immense head ache.

"Tymora's grace! I must go to Targos!" He got up and said:
    "I'll be in me house if ye need anything'. I'll be leavin' in a few hours."

17. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Lantus sat up on his bed.

"Targos? Why? When? Why?" It was the strangest thing he had ever heard. Why would Pholmar suddenly have to go to Tagos?

"I don't understand."

18. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

Rholmar came out of his house in a few minutes, heading to the Inn.

"Hey there Kieran"

"Hello there Rholmar, so any info about the beasts"

"Yah, well, I reckon I had a vision..."

"A vision?"

"I can't tell ye what it was, all I can tell ye is that I have to go to Targos and find an old friend."

"Well Targos isn't all that far away... It's only on the other side of Lac Dinashare..."

"Yah, I know it's far away, but I should be there in a couple of days."

"Allright, then. Anythin' you want me to do 'round 'ere?"

"Yes, there is. I want ye to see if ye can find anythin' 'round the village. Talk to Lantus and the others, see if they know anythin' 'bout these beasts. Lantus had a some strange necklace. He said there's somethin' 'bout it. Oh, an' keep a sharp eye fer that Half-Elf, Yumvo... He seemed rather odd..."

Then Rholmar headed to the others. Sarkin was on the ground; Lantus was in his bed; Yumvo, Jerek and Froidoc were on they're feet. They were all listening.

"I'll soon be leavin' fer Targos. I have to speak to an ol' friend. I'll be back in no more than a tenday. Kieran'll tell ye all what to do while I'll be in Targos. Take care, all."

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

"Yo snowpuppy!" Yümvo says to Lantus. "What's going on here?" "Where is Rholmar going?"

*At that moment Rholmar enters the room*

Yümvo listens to HIM and says: "Targos? Where is that?" "Shall I go with you?"

20. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

"Targos' on the other side of Lac Dinashare. It's 'bout a three days journey away. I should be back in a tenday. I don't know if it'd be wise fer me to take someone with me. But, if ye think ye can handle yerself, ye're wecome to join me." Rholmar said with a weary look on his face.

"But I must warn ye. It is not goin' to be a safe journey. Ye'd best be prepared to fight..."

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.