1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Lost

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Svyatoslav, Feb 25, 2006.

1. auril Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I unashamedly love Lost. It's the only tv show I follow religiously.

2. D171087 Gems: 2/31

know what,, lost is a great film,,,
    i like how they tell us about their story,,,
    but,, it was extremely strange,,, it wouldn't be like that if u really really had to survive in nature,,,,

at all,, i still like it !!!!

3. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

We watched the first season last year, still no idea if someone will show the second season, we've got hooked up with it, sometimes is too slow, like Tal said, but I kind of like it.

4. D171087 Gems: 2/31

how come it got slow ???

[ May 21, 2006, 05:34: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

5. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

We call 'slow' a show when you see no progress in one or two espisodes; for example: end of episode x, you are about to discover something important, so, after a week, next episode, instead of following the discovering, you see an episode full of some other thing, and at the end of it, you get to the same point of the previous episode. I hope you can understand what I mean.

6. D171087 Gems: 2/31

oh yeah.. i got what you mean !!!
    thanks..

7. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Saw episode 22 season 2 a few days ago. Things got a bit slow in the middle of season 2 but things are getting exciting now again.

Only a few episodes left until seson 2 ends :(

8. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I love Lost. Love it.

I like that the mystique intensifies the further into the show you get, although I was a bit disappointed when I found out that the show is written as it goes along (meaning that the writers write it bit by bit), because some things get lost in the action (like the dinosaurs and the black misty creature).

SPOILERS AHEAD

I've seen every episode so far, and I think the series has developed quite nicely. I like conspiracy theories, and I hope the Hanso foundation or whatever it is, along with "the others", are a part of one.

Anyone got any theories about what happened after they didn't press the button in time? With the bright light, I immediately thought of some kind of bomb, A- or H-.

I sure hope Eko survived, he is my favourite char..

9. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

SPOILER
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah
    blah

More like an EMP. (Though those are created by nuclear devices.) It fits in better with the whole "electro-magnetism" thing. But seeing as it was 'unusual' EM, it would probably have different effects than a typical EMP.

What really disturbed me was the last part. People coming to the island on purpose? Bad, bad, and more bad.

10. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Yes, I also though of something like a combined EMP and extremely strong magnetism. That led me to another theory, which I am quite proud to have come up with: The extreme magnetism is the reason behind the light in the sky. How/why? It created a "fake" "northern" light. I won't go into detail about that, since I don't know much about it, but I know it's connected to magnetism.

Also, if "the others" believe that they are the good guys, maybe they are planning to collect other people who they deem to be good, and then destroy the rest of the worlds population... Sounds a bit cheesy, but my mind is going in several directions just thinking about Lost.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.