1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

man there are some crappy boards out there

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by The Fat Egg, Sep 11, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

To all those of evil intent...

I require the services of wizards of all kinds to hunt down the Paladins that follow the faith of HELM.

For every Paladin body you retrieve you will be awarded 5000 gold ... Please proceed to this sacred rune "Archikalamntrity Kolskviolem"

We look forward to giving you the gold.

2. Sol'Kanar Guest

Paladins of Helm? They're the worst ones. I can't STAND to hear "Helm sees all, know that and be judged!". I bolted an insolent priest of Helm the other day in BG if that helps...

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Good! Excellent in fact! But wait, there is a particularly good and just Paladin needing some painful attention.

His name is Ajantis and has caused much trouble on the Sword Coast. He must be dispatched with haste! A reward of 15,000 gold for his head!

4. Sol'Kanar Guest

ahhh.Ajantis? I think his head will be a bit hard to pick out of the mess. As I've said before I REALLY don't like paladins. I tortured that one a bit, then the thief backstabbed him and it got a little...messy.

5. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Paladin's are okay if you play them right.

When I'm not playing a paladin I also play A conjurer...who's pretty cool!

I'm also looking forward to replaying BG2 a couple of time with different types of kits! I want to try out the Monk, the Kensai/Mage i've heard so much about, and maybe make some kind of rogue.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    When did this turn into a paladin post?? :)
    I think it's time it was laid to rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.