1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Most hated person in the World?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Teensabre, Jun 27, 2002.

1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yes they have that right! As long as they put it like, Well I think You are a stupid Bimbo! Or whatever.

It's also fun if you have a teacher who chairs the meaning of the class, so if the class hates the girl sitting on the first row then the teacher doesn't like her either! I had one of those and it was the best year I ever had at school!

So The most hated "person" still is God...
    About that crap about the Atomic bomb, Don't blame the creator! It's always the faulth of the user. Consume and Die! The rest is just fun....

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Of course, Bush (duh)

Since he wanted to invade Holland, as soon as he tries that we weed-smoking, cheese-eating, clog-dancing freeks are going to kick his arse. :evil:

Have no idea how, any suggestions??

:coffee:

3. Gurtha a'coia Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

I do not see what is the problem with hating the person who created the atomic bomb and I do not agree with: “About that crap about the Atomic bomb, Don't blame the creator! It's always the fault of the user.” Creating something that can destroy the world and putting in the hands of a stupid animal such as a human being is not a good idea. I’m not saying that is entirely Einstein’s fault and it was probably not his intention either. But I believe that when you’re a thinker you have to think about the result of your thinking.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Blah that atomic bomb! If they want to throw it, let them blahin'throw it, see if I care!

Let them play whit there tools of war let the one giant finish the other!

I mean If I kill somebody whit a knive is the inventer of the knife to blame? I dont think so. It's the fault of the sickness called humanety. Save the planet kill your self WE ARE ALL HATRED! but we love it!

[What is it with people cursing all over the boards lately? Go read the rules. It's not allowed here.] -Tal

[This message has been edited by Taluntain (edited July 25, 2002).]

5. Gurtha a'coia Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] SleepleSS, from what you are saying, I understand that you do not care about dying (maybe that is the lack of sleep). If do not care about life, why do you ask yourself if the inventor of the knife is to blame or not? By the way, “fucking” has nothing to do with atomic bombs. I believe you do not need to refer to it in order to enforce your opinion.

6. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31

Nice language SleepleSS.

Again with Einstein. Einstein did NOT invent the atomic bomb. He did NOT work on the project at all. He merely exposed (humans don't invent physics and math, they discover it) the math and physics that made it possible for humans to achieve nuclear fission. Others took that and made a bomb.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Of course I care! I just say: If a country wants to blow up an other country so badly, let him do it! Maybe people get some sence back, when 2 or 3 countries have been faded from the world.

I just say that you can't hate someone for the wapeons they made. Sorry for the language, I got a bid pissed while typing that message...

8. Jesper898 Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

The worst man in the world is in my opinion Marilyn Manson(that sick moron kills puppies)with Osama you-know-who is number 2

9. Gormenghast Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Dam that Melissa chick sounds pretty bad.

And about Rivaldo, sure what he did was pretty bad but its a part of sport. Any person in his spot would have done the same thing. The Turkish player should not have kicked it at him anyway, it was wrong and unsportsmanlike sure was Rivaldos actions but he wouldnt have done that if the Turkish player didnt kick at him in the first place.

I mean if someone threw the ball at me i would act as if i was badly hurt so he would get the punishment he deserved. This may sound like i am a bad person but i am not, its just not right for people to throw balls at you.

Oh well back on the topic i would say Osama

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.