1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

My new site is almost up!!!! I'm searching for ideas!!! Anyone have any???!!!!

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by The Fat Egg, Jul 29, 2000.

1. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

First of all hooligan_inc thanks for saying you'll visit my site. It cost 150 dollars, rather expensive but worth it, I have the space for four years.

2. Wingfoot Guest

[​IMG] Egg, 150 bucks for four years, thats not to bad. there is no doubt i will visit your site man. are you going to have a Forum?

3. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Don't worry, I'll be visiting the site too. On the original subject of ideas:you could have me write any diclaimers you need... ;)

4. hooligan_inc Guest

[​IMG] Put Vermillion's story on there (when finnished)! It TOTALLY rules. get it copyrighted and stuff first, though.

5. The Fat Egg Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

First yes, there will be a forum, it features all the ultima games, all AD&D games, a few upcoming titles, the diablo games, and the M&M games, as well as some other good titles, it should be cool. And as I mentioned before there as an area for all you cool guys who read this forum, special, it has some featured downloads and better boards, but its only open to the first 300 applicants. Also, I have auctions on my site, I have some classic games of which I have more than one copy of, some rare comics and comic book cards, of which I have many copies, and lots of memorabilia of which I have many copies, so that should be cool. The site is non-profit, the only thing I can make money on is the auctions, most items range from $1-$45 bucks, some especially rare ones cost more. Also, I've been doing some amateur writing, and its all available on there, for free, it would be cool if you guys would be willing to read it. Sure Vermillion you could write disclaimers if you wanted to, and hooligan_inc sure I'll post the story. Look, my site may be delayed, my local friends want to put on some stuff, I still havn't had time to add it yet, man, this is hard work

6. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] All my work get's copyrighted Hool, ye never know when something like that can come in handy. Although I doubt anyone would want to steal my stuff. I would sue them for a small 3rd world countries debt amount if they did though.
    As well as personaly kick their ass into oblivion.

[This message has been edited by Vermillion (edited September 01, 2000).]

7. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I look forward to visiting your site.
    Do inform the board here when it is ready.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.