1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates: A new beginning OoC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Takara, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

2. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Arrr! .... er.... on you go Ara...

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Thankies...

Fiorget the bit about lovechild of Jophnny and Anton io, if Reeves has ancestry then it's Antonio and Enrique....

Here Is what Reeves currently looks like... if a 10 years younger, though.

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Rumspam purely so Ara can post again.

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Yep :D

Poor Reeves... I am piling Reeves-muse with those rum-and-apple-juice drinks since I have no red wine for him...

Reeves likes apples :p

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hey Hugo, you had better make your argument good. According to the articles that Jean and all the pirates were suppose to agree to, you are in trouble.

From the accusations that Arvin made against Jean, the recorded punishments are that the offender "... shall be marroon'd with one bottle of powder, one bottle of Water, one small Arm, and shot."

So according to that, we shoot you, the maroon you on an island or in a small boat. And I have to make the call. So make a beleivable reason for me not to shoot you overboard.

BTW, thanks Takara, for leaving this on my lap.

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Well, Hugo, if you don't make your case successfully, you can always be rescued by The Dark Side...

8. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Heh, quite nice. Right now, I'm cool with either options, with the Dark Side being slightly more 'credible' due to Jeans slightly psychopathic demeanor :D
    So, I'll make my case now, and I'll leave it on Jaguars lap :p
    :borg:

9. Arabwel

Media:
    My poor Reeves-muse wants to strangle me. None of the things he wants to do would go :(

But he DOES have a theme song... Branded, by James X. :p

I am also getting an urge to use him in my nano...

10. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

Whoa! Nasty death!

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Bah. I would've torn off his tongue, too, and plucked his eyes out.

*insert nasty violence that I will not wish to scare people with*

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Heh, that's what happens when Alexa has been reliving bad memories, then has the opportunity to do some harm. She is definately a person you don't want to cross.

In other news, my most recent post will be my last for a while, since I won't be around my computer for a few days. Ah, the joys of holidays.

13. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Hmmm That was unpleasandish... Oh well at least now I'll no longer have to bother with coming up with posts, or feel bad about not doing that :p
    :borg:

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    ooooooooK

I guess the Dark Side isn't getting a new recruit after all :(

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Since I didn't get to choose the punishment, I'll have to settle for another.

16. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Sorry Jag, but you shouldnt have posted that bit of uncertainty. Rather just have gotten on with things. Arvin just got really pissed off, that Turk let Jean mouth off. What's got into you anyway? You're all quiet for absolutly ages, and now you are tearing the thread in two? what gives man? If you arent happy in this thread, just say so, instead of de-stabilising it.

[ October 22, 2004, 18:10: Message edited by: Takara ]

17. Lantus Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Hey Tak, is there a chance i could get a character together and join Pirates?

18. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I need to discuss it with a couple of the others. Maybe you should stop by the chatroom at some point because many of us hang out there, though your timezone might be a problem for that. If you do stop by when one of us is there, we can go through the basic guidelines for the thread, and find out what sort of character you are thinking of starting up. I will give you one warning. There is no powergaming in this thread. Uber-esque characters arent allowed. We're trying to keep it realistic. In fights, we take damage, not just give it.

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Hmmm, I wonder what happened to Reeves 'special' leaves? You know, funny thing, Turk smokes a pipe when he is under stress...

20. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Whee! ive joined the thread eventually, hope you like my character, and play fair :p

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.