1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates of the Sorcerean

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by Aikanaro, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

[​IMG] "I.. uh, no-one.. uh, mentioned aaanything about the Royal Navy," whimpers Weasel quietly, "I.. uh, dinnae really wahnt ta cross them."

He flicks his beady eyes towards Tanya, "But a boat, yes a boat I has, arr! She's tha finestest schooner in der Sea! She be beauuuutiful! Almost as beautiful as you milayde!" he says smiling, revealing three or four (you can't really tell) in his grin.

He ruffles his navy-style blazer-like collar, clicks his black-booted heels to the floor, spits in his palm and drags it through his hair (in what you would vaguely call a 'hairstyle') and asks; "Want me ta show ye? with an outstretched hand.

2. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

Tanya takes a deep breath to silence her disgust for this man. Then runs a hand through her golden hair and nods with a slight smile, "After you, sir.. Since you are the weasel, I prefer to keep my back clear, for now."

She looks to the other two, and coughs a bit, "Gentlemen? Shall we have a look at our possible ride?"

[ October 10, 2003, 18:12: Message edited by: Lokken ]

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ooc: I'm off for the weekend. Assume that I follow mutely unless something really unexpected happens.

IC:

"I suppose we shall," said Peyweth, standing up.

4. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

"Aye, lets." says Dante, scooping up a bottle from the table. "Lead on"

5. Errol Gems: 23/31

Weasel swiftly turns around, and walks out of the door, rather quickly for a man so short. His lithe frame carries him rapidly across the wooden dock decking, until you arrive in front of a ship.

It is painted dark navy blue, with silver steel trimmings (although they are starting to rust at sea-level). Three smaller-than-usual parchment-coloured sails with black dyed lines fil the sky as a two masts stand upwards. It is a sleek vessel, obviously designed more for speed than power. Three flaps on the side, which you figure must feature on the other as well, obviously hide cannons behind, just incase it should get into a naval battle with a full-sized ship.

From what you can see, it has been kept well, and looks very much seaworthy.

"Welcome to me ship! 'Tis not as large as a normal boat, but it'll carry ye five times faster," he braggs, yet looking at the vessel it would probably seem true. Weasel looks very much out of place on the plank leading up to the deck, but he explains, "Me father's father was a shipbuilder, he even sent some designs to tha Royal Navy, but them baastardin' pomps rejected him. This is his pride. It's been used by me father, and now it's used by me to ferry goods left an' right all o'er tha Sorcerean."

"It's your if ye want it," he smiles.

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

Tanya whistles through her teeth, and looks generally impressed with the boat.

"This will.. sure do. Just what we need."

She walks to the rail and looks for Peyweth, "Captain! She seems to be a fast one, sir. Should we assemble the crew?"

7. The Kilted Crusader

"It needs a name!" cried Dante, "Has it one, or shall I hurl this bottle at at and you name it?"

8. Errol Gems: 23/31

"Ye can give it a new name, should ye want. After all, a new adventure is ahead of us, arr!" he gestures to Dante's bottle.

"Just don't make a mistake," he adds, then mumbles something about his grandfather, dropping the bottle and a ship called 'Oh****eidroppedit'.

9. Lokken Gems: 26/31

Veteran

"Hmm.. how about Ariel? The name fits if we're going to fly across the waves to get the treasure before anyone else."
    She looks at the others to see what they think.

10. Errol Gems: 23/31

"It's as good as anything milaydee. To Ariel!"

11. The Kilted Crusader

Dante takes a good gulp of the bottle before hurling it upon the ship "To Ariel!" he cries as the glass shatters.

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

"She be as good a ship as any, and it be a fine name. Aye! Get the crew!"

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Peyweth turned at the sound of a throat clearing behind him. He gaped slightly at the man who stood before him: tall and slender, he was impeccably dressed in black leather breeches, a grey brocade waistcoat, and a dark red jacket. The frills visible at neck and wrist were spotless; his blond hair waved as it fell over his brow.

"I have never, in all my days," he drawled with a heavy sneer in his voice, "met a Captain who was more in need of my services than you." He handed Peyweth a small card and flicked his wrist at Dante. "Take my trunks aboard, will you? I have a lot of work to do with this one."

If Peyweth could read, he would see that the delicately calligraphed card read as follows:

"Fabian Cinque, Steward."

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Peyweth's mouth droops open as he looks in disbelief at this man who spoke to him so snobbishly and struuted around like he owned the place.
    "Erm," he stuttered. "Yessir. Welcome to the crew."
    Peyweth backed away, taken aback by this man who acted so much like his mother.

15. Errol Gems: 23/31

[​IMG] Weasel just stood blankly and regarded the man who walked aboard. To him, he looked like a taller, cleaner version of himself (albeit with more manners). To others, they were probably as different as Day and Night.

"Erm...yeh, um." He cleared his throat. "Just be remembering this is my ship, err, Mr. Sink."

16. The Kilted Crusader

Dante turned to the slender man, "You can carry your own bloody things!" He kicks a dirty canvas bag at his feet "I have my own belongings to take care of"

17. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Suddenly Captain Peyweth feels a small tug on his belt, followed by hearing a splash as a small boy dives into the water, along with the Captain's purse.

(ooc: First time I have tried anything like this so forgive me if I sound dumb.)

[ October 05, 2003, 21:46: Message edited by: fade ]

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

"Ey!" Payweth cried out. "That's me bloody purse! That skinkin' kid stole me bloody purse!"
    He ran over to where the boy had dived in and peered into the murky water.

19. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Fabian scanned the urchins hanging about the wharf until he found the two least filthy; he flipped them a few coins. As they shouldered his trunks and followed them up the gangplank, he turned back to Peyweth.

"My name is pronounced san-KAY. You may call my 'Mister Fabian.'"

He disappeared below decks in search of the second-best cabin, and suddenly Peyweth knew exactly what the word "sashay" meant.

20. The Kilted Crusader

Dante passed a coin to one of the boys carrying a trunk "I've just thought of a use for this," he said, hurling the trunk into the water "Did I hit the little thief?"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.