1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates Return IC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by The Kilted Crusader, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ricardo’s eyes were wide and his knuckles white around the hilt of his rapier. The governor’s challenge had taken him by surprise; he had not believed the man courageous enough to face a rabbit, let alone instigate a duel!

He could feel the looks of the overtly curious who had seen the exchange, and could hear the buzz of rumours starting in the crowd. By the time the duel would commence, there would be a thousand and one so-called reasons known to the crowd.

It had been quite a while since he’d last duelled… almost four years now. Shortly before he had left Spain, he had been challenged by a foppish young fool who had wished to curry favour with those in power… all he’d gained was a slow, painful death.

Ricardo’s lips twisted into an ugly smile. The governor had taken such offense over the fact that the Spaniard had wooed his mistress for a good reason: the little bitch had almost been spilling the man’s secrets before the interruption occurred.

Such a weak creature, Avery was. Beneath his notice, if not for her whorish ways taking her to the governor’s bed. She was nothing like his Little Flame…. Nothing like the woman who’d enchanted him all those years ago and now again burned in his blood…

He turned, his intention to make his way to the grounds, when he came face-to-face with Alexa.

"Señora," he inclined his head, meeting her flashing eyes. “May I be of assistance?”

The strange-eyed man’s question made Victoria blush. “My.. my name is Victoria, Mister Zheng, Victoria Parkinson.”

When her friends had dared her to ask the strange-looking footman to dance, Victoria had almost balked; but the experience was far from awful and the look on that snotty Kingston—Smythe’s face was definitely worth much more discomfort than this!

”Would it be too bold of me to ask where you are from, Mister Zheng?” she asked, noticing how fast the man was picking up the dance.

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

"You fool, Ricardo! What the devil are you playing at? Making eyes at the Governor's mistress? You were to charm the wife, not the mistress!" She looked with disdain upon Miss Avery, who raised her head defiantly. Alexa approached the simpering fool.

"Get out of here before I kill you where you stand. It is your fault that this disaster is happening!" She turned her back on the gaping woman, who left the room quickly.

Alexa's eyes were blazing with anger as she approached Ricardo. "You realize that you jeopardized any chance of the Governor aiding us with our situation with the Red Hand? Do you realize that it's stupidity like what you were exhibiting that causes women to become pregnant and then are abandoned, left to care for their children alone?"

Her hand curled into a fist, and she punched him across the jaw. "It's stupidity like this that gives pirates such a bad name!"

She turned away, planning on leaving to look for the captain.

3. Arabwel

Media:
    With a growl, Ricardo’s hand shot forwards to grasp Alexa by the arm, dragging her back to him. How dare she lay a hand on him?

She struggled in his grasp, her eyes blazing furiously, and Ricardo ruthlessly suppressed the urge to silence her hissing protest with a burning kiss.

“For your information,Señora Alexa,” he growled softly, “The only reason I was anywhere near that simpering fool was because the captain himself is with the governor’s wife. I swear, Señora, that girl holds no appeal to me. I may be a pirate, but I am a man of honour!”

He released his grip, pushing her away. Having her so close was intoxicating!

“If you excuse me now, I will have to prepare for the duel.”

4. The Kilted Crusader

The Kilted Crusader The Famous Last words "Hey guys, watch THIS!" Veteran

The governor marched out into the gardens,a look of utter anger stretched across his face. Fire burned in his eyes as he approached Santiago. "Master Don Juan Ricardo de la Santiago y Riviera." He nodded to his opponent

A gasp uttered throughout the crowd as the name reached the ears of the crowd that had gathered. The name Juan Ricardo de la Riviers Santiago was nototrious across Europe and his deeds were known even in the Carribean.

"As a governor and a lord of his majesties court, I invoke the right of a champion. Any man I summon, must fight you in this duel on my behalf." A smirk passed over his face. "I choose Captain John Abbot of The Pale Horse."

[ September 12, 2005, 14:28: Message edited by: The Kilted Crusader ]

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Ricardo’s smirk did not falter, his contempt towards the governor clear in his expression. He only hint of the turmoil the man’s words had caused was a slight tightening of his jaw. He had been correct in his initial assessment; the governor was too cowardly to fight a rabbit, let alone an experienced swordsman. Thus,. He had arranged this… travesty.

How the man believed Abbot to be willing to acquiesce, Ricardo did not know. He only hoped there would be a way out of this without him having to face the captain in combat; his honour and reputation would demand that no quarter be given.

His shoulder burned, reminding him of the stitches he still carried, and a past duel with another captain.. a duel that he had almost won if not for.. treachery. His eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly at the thought; there was still a reckoning to be held for that day.

He could hear the crowd’s murmurs, wondering where the good captain was, if the man had fled at the idea of duelling the Spaniard with the fearsome reputation. He knew his reputation for never losing a duel was well-earned, but he knew Abbot would not care;: no, the Captain was obviously still with the governor’s wife.

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Matty gasped when she heard the governor's proclamation; her companion took her reaction quite the wrong way.

"Now, now, don't bet too surprised, my pet. A duel at a party is no big deal, such things happen all the time here in Port Royal. Why, only last week I myself wa-"

Matty cut him off sharply by telling him to do several things that were no only anatomically impossible but also quite against Navy regulations. She darted inside, stripping off the gloves that had covered her calloused hands with their bitten nails as she grabbed her flute from where it lay, forgotten on the table among the dirty silver. (If she hadn't been in such a bother over the Captain, a few pieces of that silver would have disappeared as well.)

The Captain wasn't anywhere to be seen. Matty feared that that was because he was...occupied with the governor's wife, as the whispers were suggesting, and not because he'd run from the challenge. Chances were good that he didn't even know what ugliness he'd face upon his return. Matty had to warn him, and she had a desperate idea as to how.

She ran over to the musicians. "Stop that noise, you're ruining the song and no one's listening to you anyway," she commanded, pointing at an older man with a violin. "You. Try to keep up with me."

Matty broke into the opening bars of "Little Jack Shepherd," an old folk tune that told the story of a peasant boy who was called to the local noble's wife's bed while her husband was away, only to have Lord Donald return and slay the both of them in his anger. The pirates, however, had a different version: Jack not only escaped vengeance, but took quite a bit of the Lord's jewels and finery from his bedchamber in making his getaway. He left the treasures with the village folk as he ran to sea, completing the humiliation.

The old man's not doing too bad, Matty thought, noticing that the violinist had been able to shake off his discomfiture at the song being sung in such a setting. Blimey, I hope the Captain notices! Will he even remember this song, and make the connection? I wish there was more I could do!

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Alexa whirled away from the group of people and ran as best she could to the stairs. She ignored the protesting guard, and ran up, praying that she wouldn't twist an ankle.

Reaching the landing she paused, wondering where the captain was. Chosing a door a random, she turned the handle cautiously and opened it. She froze, seeing the Governor's wife wrapped up in the sheets of the bed, and the captain buttoning up his jacket. She froze for a moment, registering the dark skin of the woman. So, the Governor and his wife had their own secrets, did they? Interesting. Shaking herself mentally, she approached the captain.

"Abbot, you thrice-damned fool!" She seized his arm and started to drag him out of the room. "Listen to what the lass is making the musicians play downstairs!"

Her voice lowered to a furious hiss. "Don't you realize that while you were dallying with the Governor's wife, your Quartermaster has gotten himself into trouble by trying to seduce the mistress. The Governor himself has challenged Ricardo to a duel, and has called for a champion to fight in his place!"

Before he could ask who, Alexa pinned him with a fierce glare. "I hope you are up for a duel with Master Don Juan Ricardo De La Santiago y Riviera."

[ September 12, 2005, 14:47: Message edited by: Laiwethel ]

8. The Kilted Crusader

Abbot slipped from the bed, throwing thecovers back and scooping his clothes up from the floor. Slowly he dressed himself, pulling his shirt and trousers on and sitting down in the chair to push his feet into his boots.

"You want his ships, don't you?" Abbot paused, and nodded,

"Yes." He waited for her reply,

"Is that why you came up here - hump the governor's wife? Get her support so she could convince the governor to give you his fleet."

Abbot closed his eyes, trying to think of a lie to tell her. He sighed,

"Yes." he said simply, hashly pulling his boot up. He had thought his plan to be fool-proof, but right now, he truly thought of himself as a fool. He could feel her eyes burning into his back and he felt some relief as he heard her turn away behind him.

He stood and grabbed his red jacket, pulling it over his shirt and making for the door. As he did so, Alexa burst in and started ranting at him but her words went passed him as though he were a dead man.

She pulled him out of the door, gripping his arm hard, hauling him onto the landing. He heard her say "Are you ready to fight Don Juan Ricardo de la Santiago y Riviera?"

He brushed her hand away and stalked away without a word. She followed him down the stairs, speaking to Abbot, but he ignored her. The footman at the bottom of the stairs had retrieved his longsword from the dancefloor, and abbot snatched it from him as he passed, carrying it outside with him.

A circle of people had been formed, Ricardo in the centre, looking a little apprehensive with his rapier pointed toward Abbot. Abbot hid his surprise - he had no idea Santiago was the notorious spanish swordsman Santiago y Riviera. The crowd parted as Three Swords marched toward them and stood before Santiago. Three Swords laid his blade onn the ground and tied the black bandana over his long, loose hair. Picking up the sword, he drew it, holding the iron scabbard in in his left hand as a second weapon. "Well, Master Santiago... it seems we have little choice but to fight." he said, flickering his eyes toward the footmen, each one with a musket in their hands.

9. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    The song finished and Matty dashed away from the musicians, ignoring the astonished stares of the offended matrons and the jealous admiration of the other girls. Who among them even knew such a song, let alone had the gumption to sing it in public!

She found Daniel as she darted across the chaos o the dance floor. "Someone should get into town, and tell the crew to return to the ship. We may have to be ready to sail on very short notice!" She was only peripherally aware that the old fiddler hadn't let the group return to their creaky dances but was keeping up the swashbuckling theme, and apparently quite enjoying himself in the process.

Matty pushed her way through the crowd and out to the garden, to the front of the circle surrounding the duellists. Snatches of dozens of songs jumbled in her mind, but none of them could predict how this would end. No matter what, she knew that this duel would be one for the legends, and she intended to be the first one to immortalize it in song - presuming that she lived long enough to do so.

[ September 12, 2005, 16:21: Message edited by: Rallymama ]

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Ricardo smiled ruefully as the Captain spoke. “Indeed, Captain Abbot… it is sad that it has come to this, but honour’s demands must be met.”

The governor spoke, glee audible in his voice. “Till death or grievous injury, gentlemen.” The mocking way the mad said the word gentlemen made it clear that to him, the combatants were anything but.

The Spaniard’s expression became grim as he tightened his hold of his rapier and dagger; Honour demanded that he duel till the end, take Abbot’s life instead of the cowardly governor’s… but he had signed the Articles of the ship, and honour demand he would not raise a hand against the captain.

11. The Kilted Crusader

Abbot flexed his fingers over the hilt of his sword and stepped forward. He had not been in a right mind since he had left Sarah alone in her room and his anger had built up even further when he was told he was to fight a duel. The bloodlust had crept up on him then and it unleashed its full fury upon Santiago.

Abbot's sword swept up, aiming for Santiago's belly, only to clash witht he slim blade of the rapier. Ricardo's hand spun with lightning speed, his blade circling Abbot's and pushing it away with contemptive ease. He followed up with a short, riposte that was parried by Three Swords scabbard.

Abbot attacked again, his blade lancing for Ricardo's chest. Ricardo, stepped back, avoiding the blade and blocking Abbot's scabbard as it swung for his head. Abbot kept moving, his eyes told Ricardo his mind was elsewhere, but he had little time to think on it as Abbot continued his attack, coming in fast, his blade first, the scabbard following each time. Each time, the directions changed and Ricardo stepped back, looking for an opening. He saw one and threw himself forwards, his blade extended toward Abbot's belly.

At the last moment, he changed direction, the point of the rapier sailing by, trying to get close enough to Abbot so he could gain some respite,but Ricardo was within Abbot's guard now and Abbot snapped his arm down, holding onto Ricardo's wrist with his forearm. Ricardo's hand snapped forwards, grabbing Three Swords hilt guard with a vice like grip.

The two grappled, each one trying to throw the other off. In that time though, Abbot started to come back to his senses. The fire flickered in his eyes then died. The struggle slowed and then two stepped back away from each other, Ricardo could see the bloodlust was gone from Abbot's eyes and he subtley nodded to his captain. Abbot, returned the nod.

They both knew what they had to do. Make the fight look real until either one of them could think of a plan.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    His expression grim, Ricardo advanced towards Abbot. . Now that the haze of bloodlust had cleared from the captain’s eyes, he could make his attacks lighter; less straining… his shoulder was already flaring with pain.

He could not help but treat he duel like the real thing despite the fact that it was for show; in his head, he went through Abbot’s style, searching for vulnerability, for fault, for pattern to use to his advantage.

He could feel bloodlust, not very different from what he had seen in the Captain’s eyes, build in the pit of his stomach,. He quelled it with the sheer chilling efficiency that had earned him his fearsome reputation; he was not a mad dog charging mindlessly to the fray, but a master duellist and no matter how bad the burn for blood was, he would not succumb. Not when it was a duel of honour… and all for show.

13. The Kilted Crusader

Three Swords could see the utter calm that had passed over Ricardo's body and it chilled even him. He barely saw the first attack in time to parry it away with his sword, only to have to use his scabbard to block a second attack that seemed to appear out of nowhere. Abbot took a step back even as Ricardo stepped in, and even though Ricardo was taking it easy on Abbot, he was hard pressed to keep up with the spaniard.

Ricardo smiled a little as he started to enjoy the charade and it seemed to Abbot that Santiago stepped up the pace, as if testing Abbot's skills. Abbot had little other than his own natural talent with two swords, but he had a few tricks.

Let's see if they use this in the spanish court, he thought to himself as he parried a vicious lunge. Three Swords side stepped, swinging his blade toward Ricardo's head, and scything the scabbard up toward Ricardo's groin. Amazingly, Ricardo blocked both by dropping to one knee and letting the sword swing over his head whilst parrying the scabbard. That wasn't the end of Abbot's trick though as his leg kicked out, aiming for Santiago's head. Ricardo wasn't finished either though, as he dropped to his back to let the foot swing harmlessly by.

Ricardo kicked out himself from his prone postition, catching Abbot in the knee and causing Abbot to stumble whilst Santiago regained his feet.

Abbot stepped back, amazed at the man's skill, and Ricardo smirked. Abbot moved in again, raising his blade to attack when the sound of a cannon sounded in the distance. An alarm bell rung and Abbot swung away from Ricardo to see six ships just outside of the harbour. He could barely see them in the dark night, considering they had blackened their sails, but see them he did and a sudden realisation caused him to close his eyes at his own stupidity.

He had thought himself safe in Port Royal but he knew now that he had never been safe at any time. For LeBihan had returned.

14. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

In the hall with Solomon, Jacques examined the painting that the jittery seadog had pointed out to him carefully. The bronze plaque under the canvas read, "Capt. D. Ayer, 1756-1803. Explorer of Renown, and Officer in His Majesty's Navy." The fat man in the portrait held a large glass of port in one hand, and an equally fat cigar in the other. Jacques could almost hear the wooden desk to the man's side creaking under the immense pile of thick leather-bound volumes, loose leafs of paper strewn haphazardly among them - Jacques felt sure that most of them must be maps.

On top of a precariously tilting tower of books in the left of the frame, one scroll was unfurled and hung draped over the collection, anchored at the top by a small glass-work globe with a gilded base. The yellowed paper showed a part of the sea Jacques did not recognise - littered with small islands, he could tell even from the large-scale map that it would be treacherous sailing. Lifting his eyes from the mess of islands, Jacques looked more closely at the extravagant paperweight - it contained a delicately wrought silver model of a siren lazing on a rock in the midst of a choppy sea, her hauntingly serene face at odds with the stormy surroundings.

"And you say this map holds the location of a whole city of treasure? Surely there seem to be legends of this sort to go with every map that's ever been drawn?"

The weathered old sailor seemed to mull this over for a moment. "Arrr, that's as maybe. With so many legends on the sea, though, you can't help but come across a true tale once in a while. And this one's got a damn sight more history to it than most..."

A sudden silence from the crowd halted the old man's story before it had begun. As the quiet stretched on further, he looked about to take up the narrative again at a whisper, when the bright, clear notes of a flute brought a rousing change in the music to a decent tune instead of the funeral marches they'd seemed intent on playing all evening.

Jacques peered down the corridor to see what on earth was going on, but Solomon laid a hand on his arm, determined not to let the interruptions continue...

"As I was saying, lad... There's a story behind this map. Ayer here used to be explorin' for all the time he wasn't on duty - and he'd do his damndest to set any of his patrols near uncharted waters. Thrill of the thing, I guess. No idea why the damn fool didn't drown sooner. Now, there's a key to workin' out that map, and I've an idea that it's all down to that." Solomon again gestured to the painting with his gnarled finger - his second finger, Jacques noticed, his index finger being little more than a stub - pointing to a tiny gold key hanging by a fine chain around the captain's neck, almost lost amid the glitter of his military decorations.

"An actual key, then?" Jacques said with a grin. Solomon didn't smile.

"Aye. Trick is..." He fished around in an inside pocket for a moment before revealing a small, dully shining coil nestled in his palm. A shift of his hand moved the chain aside to show a tiny, and mostly tarnished key. "...finding what it unlocks."

Before Jacques could reply, the commotion of the entire crowd leaving for the grounds drew his attention. 'Whatever's happening, it almost certainly involves us somehow...' Jacques thought. Turning to Solomon, he said "I do apologise, but I think this may require my attention... A fine tale though, perhaps you can continue when I return?" Mentally making a note to try to stay safely on the dance floor for the rest of the evening, Jacques rushed off to see what the fuss was about.

The fresh air was a welcome relief from the stale, musty breath of the black-toothed old seadog as Jacques stepped outside, taking a deep breath that he nearly choked on when he saw Santiago and Three Swords in the centre of the mob of guests, locked in a duel that Jacques was sure neither of them began. A particularly vicious smirk on the face of the governor strengthened his belief.

Though it took him a moment to recognise Matty in her evening dress, so much more elegant than he knew her but looking aghast at the two combatants, Jacques hurried towards her through the tightly-packed crowd. Instinctively checking his pocket for his knife, Jacques was surprised to find his fingers curl around a soft metal chain that was draped across the knife hilt, and deeper in the pocket a small piece of card... But that would have to wait.

"Matty, what on earth's going on?"

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Alexa stood with the others in the front of the ring of people surrounding the duelists, fingering the dagger in her bodice again. It was so tempting to make her way through the crowd to plunge the dagger into the back of the cowardly Governor. Her sense of decency prevailed, though. It was always poor form to attack someone from behind. Unless one was in the middle of a battle and took the opportunity Fate gave you. Watching the fight, she watched for any opportunity she might have to get both the Captain and Quartermaster out of there.

The sound of an alarm bell ringing through the night caused her to turn to the harbour. She felt a cold feeling of dread creep through her bones as she briefly glimpsed the dark sails of the approaching ships.

Glancing back at Abbot and Ricardo, she noticed the Spaniard scanning the crowd. She caught his eye, and smiled bitterly.

16. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Matty quickly summarized the events for Jacques, scanning the crowd all the while. Finally she saw the face she was looking for: the pinched, pasty visage of Miss Avery. However, Matty was surprised by her expression - it wasn't the satisfied smirk she was expecting, but instead an frown creased the other girl's features.

Matty didn't care to figure out what Miss Avery was waiting for. She stormed over to the girl and shoved her hard in the chest, making her stumble.

"Are you happy, wench? Are you pleased with yourself to have the best Captain on the sea fighting for his life against his own crewman?'' Miss Avery stared in Matty in horror, then turned to run. "Not so fast, wench," the piper snarled. Her reflexes were honed by many years at sea and she grabbed a handful of the mistress's elaborate coiffure before she could escape. She didn't have time to do more than yank her head back before the sound of the alarm bell stopped her other hand in mid-backswing.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    His eyes scanned the crowd, looking for danger; the footmen had panicked at the sound of the cannons and the guests were scattering around in blind panic like a herd of peacocks. No better time as such distraction for a sneak attack, now that the duel was no longer the focus of the crowd.

His eyes met Alexa’s, and when she smiled at him, a bitter smile but still beautiful to his fight-weary eyes, he did not hesitate as he sheathed his weapons and strode across the space separating them.

He faltered slightly as he approached her, his expression of grim determination becoming searching; he had no idea what he would say to her, now that the ships in horizon spelled doom for all those in Port Royal.

Señora, I…” he began, when another flash of cannon fire shook the ground. Without thinking, his arms wrapped around her body and he pulled her into a ferocious, passionate kiss.

The taste of her overwhelmed his senses, nearly badly enough for him to miss how she tensed. As soon as the realization hit him, he pulled back, gasping for air.

"Those black sails call for death and I refuse to enter the shores of Lethe without tasting your sweet lips". He whispered, looking her in the eye.

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

Alexa froze as she felt Ricardo's lips on her. So familiar.... Memories of a nightmare that became true surged through her as he released her. Memories that she had thought long buried. It couldn't be!

Eyes blazing she kneed him in the groin, then slammed her fist into his already injured shoulder. Her voice was little more than a shocked whisper. "No... it can't be... you're supposed to be...."

Gasping, she drew her dagger and pointed it at Ricardo... no... Him... Reeves. "If you value your life, stay away from me! By all rights, I should kill you for what you did to me and the others."

She wiped her mouth with her free hand, shaking.

Avery gasped as she felt the girl sieze her hair and prepare to strike. "I didn't intend for it to go this far!"

Realizing her captor was distracted by the sound of the alarm, Avery twisted out of her grip, and tried to flee.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Ricardo gasped from the pain radiating through him; the angry flare sent him reeling back, falling on one knee.

He looked up into Alexa’s furiously blazing eyes; her hair was floating around her face like a bloody halo, her beautiful face twisted into a fierce expression that sent a deep shiver through his spine.

He had never seen her more magnificent… and never loved her more.

“Please, Alexa…” he whispered hoarsely, “For the love of God…. Please let me talk to you. Please listen to me when this is over.”

20. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Daniel finally got a hold of his senses, he had been staring open mouthed at everything for the last few minutes. He tackled the fleeing Avery girl and pulled her up by her hair in front of the governor.

"Lord Governor!" he yelled so the whole crowd could hear. "Your mistress has been passing secrets to the Red Hand! Molly and Fat Willy witnessed her doing so last week. She probably even sent word to them that tonight would be opportune for an attack! She has been betraying you in more ways than one!"

He threw the girl on the ground in front of the governor.

"That's the God's truth, sir!" A man who could be no one else but Fat Willy told the governor. "I seen her do it more than once, an' Molly seen her at least once. I swear on my life."

The governor looked liked he didn't know what to say, do, or think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.