1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Pirates Return IC

Discussion in 'Role-play Corner' started by The Kilted Crusader, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scot

Scot The Small One Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Brutus was about to turn and walk back down the deck again when he heard "Prisoner loose! Prisoner loose!" shouted from below decks.

"Dammit! Can't anybody do anything right? Why the hell do we need prisoners, they just get loose. If you want something done, do it yourself, says I," he grumbled to himself as he ran down the stairs.

He met Davies coming up. As usual, he was drunk. He backhanded him across the face. "What happened, man?" he growled at the Red Hand.

"Spitz is dead! A prisoner's gone! How could it happen? What should we do?" Davies asked.

"Gather up everyone," Brutus told him. "We've got to search the ship from top to bottom. I'll interogate the prisoners. They probably know where the rat is hiding."

He pushed Davies up the stairs, then went down to the brig. He smashed the door open with a mighty blow from a battle axe, then barged into the cramped cell.

"Alright you scum! I knows you knows where the rat is! Tell me now!" he screamed at them.

One prone man feebly raised his head and said, "I ..."

"What's that?" Brutus asked as he brought an axe down on the man's knee and clipped off his lower leg. "Oh, you don't know?" he said over the man's cries. "Well, maybe your mate here does," he said as he stuck the pointed tip of a battle axe through the man's throat. "How about it?" he said, kicking another man in the back, only eliciting a weak moan. "Oh, you don't know either?" he said, smashing that man's head open like a melon.

By now, any of the men capable of moving at all had begun trying to get away from this axe weilding madman, but there was no where to go. They didn't have the information Brutus wanted, and even if they did it wouldn't matter.

A few minutes later, Brutus stopped hacking. Nothing left was moving in the cell, and there wasn't an intact human form left either. Just a bunch of heads and arms and legs and torsos, all mixed together in a ghastly salad. Brutus was covered in blood and guts and brains, and was slowly coming out of his blood lust. Davies came back down to the cell with another Red Hand, then stepped back five steps.

"Holy Mother of God! Brutus what did you do?" Davies asked.

"I was just interogating these prisoners. They don't know where the escaped rat has run off to." Brutus replied, wiping blood from his eyes. "Where are the others?"

"Uh, we seem to be missing a few, or more, of our mates. Can't find 'em anywhere." Davies meakly answered.

"Oh, that's just great," Brutus said, taking out his ear cutting knife. "They've gone and left all the fun to us. No matter, more bounty for me. You go and start looking, I'll be up shortly." He bent down and started cutting off all the ears he could find. Maybe he shouldn't have been so thourough at smashing some of the heads, he'd probably lost a few silvers by making the ears too hard to find.

2. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Looks like it's time for a new thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.